Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFolk keep basing their argument soley on an 2011*, I'll keep it coming
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2313880&mesg_id=2314461
2314461, Folk keep basing their argument soley on an 2011*, I'll keep it coming
Posted by FILF, Thu Apr-10-14 02:10 PM
Dude put up numbers against washed up Pau, wet-behind-the-ear Ibaka while taking a nap on defense & shooting 40% in the finals. Not to mention it was JET/Barea that closed out the series & Kidd/Tyson were the LEADERS of the team.

What so impressive about being Milk Carton status Bron while being outplayed by Wade? I'm not impressed by that whatsoever......the fact he ain't even won a fuckin' GAME in the post-season ever since supports my argument. His history of failing miserably in the grandest stages isn't going to be erased by a meres asterisk worthy rental chip in 2011 that he has yet to come close to vindicating whatsoever.

P.S. KG was the one responsible for running bath-salts Bron out of Cleveland but I ain't never heard anyone, including me, bring that up as an argument on KG's behalf. On the other hand Dirk greatest achievement is being part of a team that Milk Carton status Bron. Shyt, 37 year old Tim had Bath-Salts Bron (w/ championship experience) on his knees before Ray bailed him out.....but nope nobody is using that to augment Timmay's career. Basically, the argument for Dirk is based on a suspect achievement but then that is all Dirk has to hang onto so far, welp.