Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWe've been hossed...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2313025&mesg_id=2318740
2318740, We've been hossed...
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Apr-24-14 02:21 PM
to a point of overdose. The worst thing is dealing with false hosses (looking at Dave only because he's standing in front of Ryback in the fake hoss line).

And sure...it is wrestling..WWE at that. We're not gonna have 25 Dean Malenkos flipping around doing nerdy awesome stuff and homages all night long. There's gonna be hosses all up and down the card. But 'man! This dude is skrong!' gets old when you get lied to enough times when a big guy who isn't that strong or good gets billed as 'you should care because he's super duper strong' and Cesaro and Cena come out right before/after that without the same 'hey, he's strong y'all' billing when they're clearly skrong as hell..and in many cases stronger than the 'super duper strong' guys.

They are trying to adjust to it (acknowledging Cesaro as functionally effin strong), but Sheamus is getting the short end right now as an epic working hoss. If he was around in the 80s, that fella would've been pinning Hogan or at least coming closer than the others.

>shed a tear over.
>
>Seriously
>
>I damn near get shoot angry when people tell me they don't
>like Sheamus. He's a Hoss's Hoss if there ever was one, and
>it's high time he got a feud with Brock if you ask me.
>
>That said, he and Barrett have always put on stellar matches
>together.
>I'm glad the crowd rewarded them for tonight's effort.