Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm seeing an awful lot of flowery prose just to say
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2313025&mesg_id=2313382
2313382, I'm seeing an awful lot of flowery prose just to say
Posted by ZooTown74, Mon Apr-07-14 04:01 PM
"I think John Cena is stale and they should just turn him so his character can get a shot in the arm/be reinvigorated/be a fresh heel for the champion because we need to see stuff we haven't seen before and surprises keep me interested"

He is still the biggest attraction they have for kids. Not Rey. Not Sin Cara. Not Daniel Bryan. Not Roman Reigns - yet. They're working on making him the next guy. In any event you can't just say, "Well, it's time for a new kid attraction so turn him and make a new dude." It's not that simple, and folks keep forgetting that. Cena's still moving units with kids and girls, doing the most charity and Make-A-Wish requests of anybody.

But, you know, fuck that, I'm a grown dude wrestling fan and I'm tired of seeing Cena do shit that doesn't appeal to me so they should just turn him to regain my interest, fuck all that corporate shit.

Good luck selling that to Vince, guys.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Subliminals only work for rap guys, bro