Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWrestling Post - Wrestlemania XXX to Extreme Rules
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2313025&mesg_id=2313025
2313025, Wrestling Post - Wrestlemania XXX to Extreme Rules
Posted by KCPlayer21, Sun Apr-06-14 03:20 PM
Really hope this stream lasts for the entire event, I didn't have any problems with the HOF last night but I only watched the first hour or so of the ceremony. I'm also going this is a really good show tonight, it has the potential if the writers don't screw it up....

Tonight's Card

Pre Show Match - The Usos vs. The Real Americans vs. Rybaxel vs. Los Matadores in a Fatal Four-Way Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships

The Shield vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws

AJ Lee vs. Naomi, Emma, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Aksana, Eva Marie, Tamina Snuka, Summer Rae, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Layla and Cameron in the Vickie Guerrero WWE Divas Championship Invitational Match

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal Match featuring Dolph Ziggler, WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E, Fandango, Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow, Titus O’Neil, Christian, Sheamus, Big Show, Mark Henry, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Darren Young, Justin Gabriel, Rey Mysterious, R-Truth, Santino Marella, The Great Khali, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Brad Maddox and others to be determined

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (Winner Earns A Spot In The WWE World Heavyweight Title Match)

Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Winner of Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

We the children of the Light, you know what I mean?
That's why I'm hating on the darkness like Paula Deen
Cause in my hood they masked up like it's Halloween
We going hard for the Rock, but we not some fiends
- Andy Mineo