Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWatched it on mute, by myself
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2310832&mesg_id=2314612
2314612, Watched it on mute, by myself
Posted by TRENDone, Fri Apr-11-14 03:27 AM
And like I said after I watched it live high AF, Bradley DID NOT win more than 5 rounds. Bradley did not land any clean power shots, never seemed to have control of the fight, didn't have the defending champ in panic mode.

Ref did a great job, but it seems like the judges gave it to Bradley because Pacquiao didn't KD Bradley.

Man fuck this nice guy shit...everybody knows Vegas gave it to Bradley after that UD in favor of Pacquiao vs Marquez 3, which should have been a draw.

Saturday will be even more closer & I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley wins again because 1) he won't sprain his foot again 2) he's in his prime & 3) he's gotten better since this fight. Pacquiao hasn't declinded since but hasn't gotten better either.

Sincerely,

Resident OKPactard

PS. All u Pac haters need to give me some round #s where Bradley rocked Pacquiao, had control of the fight after Rd.3, had the defending champ in panic mode....time stamps or something?!

PPS. I predict 1M PPV buys Saturday.