Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI have him listed as new Kurt Angle...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2302037&mesg_id=2303741
2303741, I have him listed as new Kurt Angle...
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Mar-04-14 09:39 AM
A guy who everyone buys as a good-good, but instead of him being packaged as a heel, he's a face...a holy shit over and beloved face. Oh...and he wrestles like a mofo and makes the top of the card better automatically.

I guess they are deadset on believing that beating HHH is an awesome gift when...get this...THE TITLE ACTUALLY MATTERS TO FOLKS RIGHT NOW! Aka we want the guys we like the most in title picture. Mission accomplished, idiots! Now put him in the title picture and let him win it.

The Shield...man...even the Wyatts...this IS some old Hardys/E&C/Dudleys shit where damn near everyone involved deserves cracks at higher spots on the card ASAP after the breakups or even without it. I'd love it if The Shield stayed together AS they moved up the card, started damn near winning titles, etc. And have one of them beating Bryan for the title and loving themselves a little 'too much' be the final straw for the breakup/no turning back betrayal/whatever.

If the WWE ignores everyone and rolls with Orton/Batista at Mania AND BATISTA WINS, they could stick the title on damn anyone we like after that and gain good will. Roman Reigns superman punching and spearing Dave on the Raw after Mania would rule my world..I say it'd rule my world.

Jimaveli

>I dunno why the fuck these dickheads don't grasp that.
>
>Bryan is the PG equivalent to Austin.
>
>How fucking lucky are they that he's fallen into their lap
>like this?
>Dude could easily be sitting in TNA wrestling Kazarian or some
>shit.
>How do they not pull the trigger on this? It's a fucking gift
>from heaven to have a guy like this in the PG era.
>
>What's funny is how tired everyone is of Cena's golly-shucks
>boy scout impersonation. Meanwhile, Bryan looks like he could
>build a campfire, suck the venom out of a snake bite, and
>forage for the nights supper, acts like it, AND PEOPLE FUCKING
>LOVE HIM.
>
>SMH