Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: If that happens, they'll probably have him drop it the next night.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2302037&mesg_id=2302115
2302115, RE: If that happens, they'll probably have him drop it the next night.
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Feb-25-14 02:25 AM
>Or the next PPV, but there's no way he holds it longer than a
>month.
>
>I have zero faith on him getting an actual run with the title.
>If anything, they'll give us our moment and then tell us to
>fuck off the next night.
>
>
>I am highly pessimistic on this matter.

And rightfully so. They are overdoing fucking him over so much that it makes me feel like they get it and are trying like hell to have 'the moment' be something surprising, rewarding, and powerful. I'm currently terrified that they arent gonna do it at mania...especially with the network being the 6-month 'our bad' for a Mania with no Bryan holding the title with everyone going batshit and screaming yes.

But fuck that...Hogan is the damn host. The fans have to go home happy. And without Phil coming back and kicking the shit outta HHH, there's no other situation on the card where the crowd could get a wm-worthy payoff to any active angles. The shield can't main event. No one GAF about Cena conquering hillbilly Jesus even if the match is gonna be physical as hell. Taker beating Brock before going back to hotness at home and chilling? Zero fucks given still. So...Bryan with the belt after all of the bullshit is all they have. That is unless Hunter thinks that getting kneed in the face by somebody at the end of mania is the $ payoff...