Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: does a three guard lineup exist? yes. does a two-center lineup exist?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2298095&mesg_id=2299173
2299173, RE: does a three guard lineup exist? yes. does a two-center lineup exist?
Posted by FILF, Fri Feb-14-14 06:53 PM
>yes. and conveniently you are going to pull out robinson, how
>about when he played with guys like 6'7" malik rose
I already acknowledged Timmay played center in certain situation such as when Horry came in to close the games. Nobody said Malik Rose or Horry were centers, they were inserted into the line up when Pop wanted to go small. Basically, Timmay was a PF/C not just a PF not just a C.

>or
>similarly stout (by nba standards) dajuan blair or big PF
>kevin willis?
LOL....How many playoff minutes did Blair or Kevin Willis play?

i dont know that i'd call oberto a true center.
>sure as shit not matt bonner.
Bonner is a fucking bench player who only played in certain situations during the post-season. LOL @ Oberto not being a center.....sure he wasn't swatting shots like Admiral but he was a center on the national team playing along side Scola & he sure as heck was the one checking the opposing center. He never played when the opponent went small b/c he couldn't guard mobile bigs nor play outside the paint unlike Timmay.

>duncan was UNARGUABLY a center with those guys on the floor
>and even when robinson or whatever other nobody (rasho
>nesterovic or whatever shit) was on the floor, he was a
>center. was hakeem a PF because he played next to ralph
>sampson?
PF: possess the ability to score OUTSIDE the paint but can also play in the paint
Center: Not required to score outside the paint

With this definition Rasho/Oberto/Splitter/Nazr were centers.
Dream was also a cat who could play 3 positions: SF/PF/C just like KG.

>why i am having this dumb fucking argument AGAIN? least of all
>with you, who gargles with a jar of duncan's cum and knows his
>career inside and out?
Oh so my fault in the Timoty Duncan debate is I know more about his game than you........in that case take your L & keep collecting signatures for Hendo Sr's HOF bid.