Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRight today Lebron is/was already better. Anything Kobe did individually
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2298095&mesg_id=2298456
2298456, Right today Lebron is/was already better. Anything Kobe did individually
Posted by Bombastic, Wed Feb-12-14 09:10 PM
Lebron James has done and done more of along with a whole rack of things Kobe could/would never do including defend any position on the floor, destroy teams with his passing, score efficiently or play well with others.

So if you wanna stay cysing '5>>>>>2' as if Shaq wasn't there for eight seasons and the #1 option for the first three or that he had Feel coaching him for 12 years don't get taken into account is just a waste of time.

Bringing up Steve Nash & then calling me pressed, lol...FOH.

I said FOUR MVPs, not two.

Not to mention three runner-ups & Top 5 every year in the league besides his rookie season in which he finished 9th.

Kobe got one career award MVP season in two decades.

Lebron has been the consensus best player in the league for the past FIVE years at an absolute minimum tho personally to me it's more like 7/8, NBA fans can even agree on what single season Kobe was ever that.

It's really pretty easy to disregard Kobe in this convo by comparison & get back to worrying about the short list of people he's legitimately gotta do a lot more work to pass.