Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBron: "I'm strongarming into the Top 4 & you can't do shit about it"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2298095&mesg_id=2298095
2298095, Bron: "I'm strongarming into the Top 4 & you can't do shit about it"
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Tue Feb-11-14 05:49 PM
Sidebar: niggaz stay forgetting Kareem exists. Let's say Kareem is as big of an asshole as they say he is, I think he should be 1,000 times more of an asshole.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/10439666/lebron-james-says-among-nba-all-greats

LeBron: I'll be among greatest
Updated: February 11, 2014, 5:34 PM ET
ESPN.com news services
RECOMMEND40TWEET1COMMENTS24EMAILPRINT
"King James" is confident he'll be NBA royalty by the time he's ready to leave the game.

I'm going to be one of the top four that's ever played this game, for sure. And if they don't want me to have one of those top four spots, they'd better find another spot on that mountain. Somebody's gotta get bumped, but that's not for me to decide. That's for the architects.

-- LeBron James
"I'm going to be one of the top four that's ever played this game, for sure," LeBron James said in an interview that will air on NBA TV on Monday. "And if they don't want me to have one of those top four spots, they'd better find another spot on that mountain. Somebody's gotta get bumped, but that's not for me to decide. That's for the architects."

James, who has previously talked about being one of the greats of all time, was responding to a question during the interview when asked to name his personal Mount Rushmore, the four greatest players of all time.

James' first three selections which he called the "easy three," were Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson. He deliberated before taking Oscar Robertson as his fourth choice.
As for who is fifth, the 29-year-old James already has built quite the case.

James' growing list of accomplishments include two straight NBA championships, two Finals MVP awards, four MVP awards, seven All NBA First-Team selections, five times on the NBA All Defensive Team and he's on his way to his 10th All-Star Game.