Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectProbably will be a nonstory ultimately
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2294832&mesg_id=2295055
2295055, Probably will be a nonstory ultimately
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-02-14 01:01 PM
They are already deep at center, Bynum will have to play his way into shape without much tick and gets in where he fits in (mentally, within the team, etc).

I don't mind the gamble but you have to wonder WTF is going on with this guy? Maybe more risk than reward here, even though I imagine we are talking a prorated minimum salary or otherwise limited investment financially.

As far as Miami goes, well, if they wanted Bynum why weren't they beating down his door? I think the cockblocking the Heat angle is overplayed here. Miami is succeeding playing small, why change? Look at OKC last week, how much did Perk and Addams play? Practically nothing, I didn't see the entire game but I don't think they were on the floor at all. It's not like teams are gearing up with a bunch of bigs to play smash mouth ball against the Heat. They are more likely to try and match up with a small lineup of their own.