Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNot sure at all, but I hope it isn't. I really want him to leave
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2292914&mesg_id=2293807
2293807, Not sure at all, but I hope it isn't. I really want him to leave
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jan-29-14 10:44 AM
I also want Bryan and Dolph to leave.

I'm pretty patient in giving them the benefit of the doubt, but my faith has been eroded completely with this idiotic Brotista business.

On Raw they tease Brock vs either Orton or Brotista Jenner... only to see Brock "send a message" to HHH and Stef by laying out.... The Brotherhood? Instead of NAO?

Ok.

I LOVE HHH and always have, but him inserting himself into every white hot wrestlers storyline for his 2-3 matches a year over the last three years or so has worn thin. They haven't built anyone in a decade. Punk built himself. Bryan built himself. Dolph built himself. WWE gave those guys tick because they've earned it.

Still... There’s continued resistance to go all the way with these young guys so they can hotshot more stars of yesteryear to inflate buy rates instead of giving the fans a reason to care about the young guys so they can actually carry the company without the need to bring back 45 year old retirees to main event things.

They built Ryback into a made man. They could have put him in with Brock at Mania (again, my Rocky III idea for that would have been gold, but I digress) to solidify him for the future… But instead, we get Paul v Brock 2. Or was it 3? Either way, we get Paul inserted into a match with an old guy who’s already massively over. Meanwhile, Ryback loses to Henry yet STILL comes out looking great after a Shell Shock. Then…. Nothing. Now we get…….. Rybaxel. He hurts a lot of people though, so it looks like pushing him to the moon may not have been the best idea.

Dolph cashes in, gets one of the biggest pops in recent memory, and unfortunately gets a concussion. He doesn’t sniff the title picture again. They had a nice little stable with Dolph, Big E, and AJ for about five minutes.

With so much tremendous young talent right now between Punk, Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Shaemus, The Brotherhood, The Usos, Big E, Ryback (who can still be salvaged despite acting and looking like shit the last year) Fandango, Kofi, etc that have potential to be built, along with excellent veterans to keep things stable in Orton and Cena, guys like Christian not to mention Brock, whose character actually works perfectly with his part time status, Takers’ Streak STILL being THEE marquee attraction of Mania no matter who goes for the title….WHY the fuck do we still need Hunter hogging the story lines with the hot stars of the moment, Rock overshadowing 3 straight Manias, and Brotista’s sham of ”headlining” Mania?

I’m betting Punk would echo most, if not all, of what I just said, without qualification. That’s why I doubt this is a work, and why I hope it’s not, and why I wouldn’t mind a few others telling Vince to fuck off and bounce.