Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAgreed, but I've naturally got a fantasy book in mind for an IC chamber
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2292914&mesg_id=2293731
2293731, Agreed, but I've naturally got a fantasy book in mind for an IC chamber
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jan-29-14 12:02 AM
>an IC title one will leave you with, like, one of the
>Primetime Players and Jack Swagger and the Miz and shit.

Honestly I'd love a massive IC push for Ziggler. He's the perfect guy to restore the luster to the belt that was restored by Jericho a few years back before it became worthless again. Ziggler, Kofi, Miz, Big E, Fandango, and Xavier could pull off a show stopper. I'd end it with Dolph vs Fandango, who's a hell of a worker and persona IMO.

>If the Rhodes boys were going to drop the straps anyway they
>should've dropped them to the Wyatts. Say the Wyatts are tag
>champs and they face the Shield in the Chamber, you could have
>a "winner take all" titles match for the tag straps and US
>strap.
>
>Weird though, once I finished writing that I said "actually
>tho all those belts are beneath Reigns..."

Yeah. I personally don't want titles anywhere near that feud, because it's not really an interesting reason for the match IMO. Domination of the WWE and sheer animosity between the two factions is enough to fuel that one. Personally I want to see Reigns erm.... Reign over every man, woman, and child-sized man in the WWE right now, and after Sunday and last night he kind of presents himself as such a force that anything less than Brock, Sheamus, Orton, and Cena is beneath him.