Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm really torn with Bryan...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2292914&mesg_id=2293133
2293133, I'm really torn with Bryan...
Posted by Af-1, Mon Jan-27-14 06:08 AM
It *appears* his current plans are to pair him with Sheamus at Mania, which would probably make for a great match but would be a terrible step for DB at this point. The fact that DB was left off the Rumble completely either means WWE really HATE Bryan - like really absolutely completely hates the dude, or this level of fan reaction is exactly what they wanted in order to build him even further to his WM title win with the swerve of all swerves.

Sadly, I think the former is less likely because Batista, I believe, wouldn't come back at this point just to make way for Bryan. Batista's kinda the wild card here as I don't think he'd clear that spot quietly - his reaction to the BOOOs is proof of that - he wants that glory all for himself.

As I say, this could be just a great WWE swerve here which is why he wasn't in the Rumble but if it isn't - why leave him off? At the very least, they have to realise he's popular so I don't get it?!