Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectTwo quick counters
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2264992&mesg_id=2268278
2268278, Two quick counters
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 04:42 PM
1. Carmelo 30 and 11 years deep and has lost series his teams shouldn't have lost. that's why I made the thread last May, because I knew they'd lose. You still so aggy about that shit that you puttin words in my mouth about THIS YEAR when I have not even been saying shit about the Knicks struggles. I flat out don't care about them. I ain't been saying shit, because OBVIOUSLY, I got other shit on my mind with the NBA. Melo at the forefront of YOUR thoughts, not mine, so don't bring all your Melo-centric insights and unsolicited, unnecessary Melo-agenda correlating bullshit in my threads. Take that shit elsewhere.

2. No one threw shit on Lance. I said I don't want him next to Kyrie. I've always wanted a knockdown shooter there and he not that. That's all I said. And I'm admitting now that if take him over Dion...not over Klay, who I fuckin screamed for 3 years ago, but OVER DION. Now, if you so pressed that you can't take a no holds barred "nigga, you was right... I was wrong" on this shit...oh well ... Bye, nigga.