Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectif this were a court of law, y'all would lose....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2263694&mesg_id=2387259
2387259, if this were a court of law, y'all would lose....
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-06-14 03:10 PM
"i'm listing all the prospects in this thread...and all you gotta do is reply with your opinion on them. that's all i'm asking. it can be detailed or you can simply say "he gonna be good" or "he gonna be sorry." bottomline is NOBODY is gonna get to pretend they thought someone was good or sorry anymore and have the thread fall outta evidence/existence. nah, dogg. we going on record for real. because bammas on this board STAY LYING!"

now, did you REALLY read that? good okay...here's what i said ABOUT HIM:

Subject line: tough kid. very talented. worry about his emotional IQ...

"He's one of them kids that thrives on doing highlight type shit...that Johnathan Hargett, Shamgod shit...i hate it. when they not beasting, they don't wanna play no more and they blame everyone else...and sulk. HATE IT!

he has a really high ceiling, but i don't have a good feeling about him."

i didn't call him sorry. i called him "very talented" and stated that he "has a really high ceiling"

that was my OPINION of him. it's more than one line. i never said we had to say "good" or "bad". for some prospects i did that and for other, there's a gray area and it's because of guys like wroten, who have/had mental issues.

and i was the guy who stepped out and said he's on wall's level or HIGHER in terms of talent, skill and athleticism. and i was laughed at.

now, agendas and butty butt butt hurt feelings aside: why do y'all NEED him to not be on my OKS roster? because klay beasting and y'all have no "evidence" against me there? because favors and monroe coming around? because austin rivers is (quiet as kept) BETTER THAN HARRISON BARNES?

just sayin...y'all have invested a lotta time into some "gotcha!" that ain't even pay off.