Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2261351&mesg_id=2282830
2282830, WWE Kreative™ had better be taking this somewhere awesome
Posted by ZooTown74, Tue Dec-31-13 01:45 PM
Because if they're not, 2013 will be remembered as the year WWE fumbled away its next big company-carrying star. Some of us saw this coming, though, and we're not surprised.

Seems to me this might be heading towards a Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt match at Mania, which, honestly, zzzzzzzzz.

And even the turn itself was kinda weird. I mean, for three months, Daniel Bryan didn't say much of anything about allegedly being screwed over by The Authority, and even more important, he won most of his matches (right?). Now all of a sudden, he's talking about how, no matter what he does, and no matter how loud the fans chant, "they" are never going to "let him win," and so he has no other choice... but to join Bray Wyatt's cult?

wat

A better build to this shit would have been to start from the point where Daniel Bryan had his in-ring confrontation with Shawn Michaels, when we saw a little of a "I'm pissed at the bullshit" reaction from Daniel that he should have had for the past 3 months. Then The Authority continues to stack the deck against him, causing loss after demoralizing loss. Then, finally, instead of having Daniel Bryan turn in the dumbest possible way by joining with Bray Wyatt, why not just have him "quit the business?" I know, I know, "yeah but that's been done already zzzzzz," etc, but if the idea is that he's turning because he's frustrated with fighting "the system," which is what he said last night, then the most logical reaction would be for him to quit the game altogether, is it not? Yes, I'm knee-jerking it, and no, I don't give a fuck. Even with whatever long-term idea they may have for this, it still smacks of a desperate, "We got nothing else for him" move.

Hi, meathead lurkers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But y'all stay happy with your Internet fame, tho