Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI actually think he's going to win the Rumble and at Mania
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2261351&mesg_id=2278672
2278672, I actually think he's going to win the Rumble and at Mania
Posted by Tiger Woods, Thu Dec-19-13 09:50 AM
I think they've been working towards that for a while actually. They're big on "moments" and they also aren't deaf. As far as crowd reactions go, there's Cena, there's Punk, there's Bryan, there's Orton, and then everyone else is far far away and there is no way the WWE doesn't know this.

I was listening to the Masked Man and Peter Rosenberg's podcast yesterday and they made a really good point; Bryan isn't just a TV star, he's a reality star now. He got engaged on TV, his wedding is going to be on TV, there's obviously an immense deal of value in him and they aren't ignorant to that at the WWE.

He'll get his time and it's near. They've wanted to get here all along it just got muddled for a few months. In all, I think we're going to look back on this last year as a really important one; Bryan's official arrival, The Shield, Langston, and the Wyatts all made impacts and Randy Orton re-arrived as a true main event star.