Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyeah, MITB needs to replace this in the Big 4.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2261351&mesg_id=2267161
2267161, yeah, MITB needs to replace this in the Big 4.
Posted by pretentious username, Mon Nov-25-13 12:13 PM
or at least don't have a bunch of PPVs before this so there can be some build up. Some highlights here and there, kinda boring in the middle, and the ending was horrendous. At least they finally moved some storylines along though.

Miz vs. Kofi was pretty entertaining, though it's weird to lose on the millionth roll-up of the match.

Rhodes, Usos, Rey vs. Shield and Real Americans was the highlight of the night. Kinda wish the good guys got in a little more offense, but that's a very minor complaint. Reigns' domination was a great story. And this match provided another reason for Reigns to give Ambrose the stink eye, which I've been loving. Have they shown Rollins' finisher before? That was great.

Big E vs. Axel was good, if forgettable. Not convinced Big E is worth the push he's gonna get just yet, but the pandering thing was pretty funny. I hope they emphasize his humor.

Divas match was alright, but those single move eliminations looked pretty silly. I'm still pissed it was one of the only two survivor series matches (and that those matches were done in the first half of the PPV). For a second I thought JoJo was gonna pull it out... Damn.

Henry-Ryback was fine for a short match, but that's 3 pretty unspectacular matches in a row. Glad to see Henry back though. And I always like seeing Ryback lose.

Cena-ADR: Oh look! Cena overcame the odds again!

Punk/Bryan vs. Wyatts was good. Woulda made more sense for the Wyatts to win, but this rivalry could have some legs.

Orton/Big Show: Everyone knew this was gonna be boring, and it was even more boring than I could have possibly imagined. Sloppy as hell too. Fuck this whole match.

But a tease at unification is okay in my book. Long overdue.