Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThis shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who watched
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2256851&mesg_id=2256898
2256898, This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who watched
Posted by Mignight Maruder, Mon Nov-04-13 06:44 PM
him play over the past 2-3 seasons. He was an embarrassment in Philly. By my account he had one great game (when he shut down Megatron) and about 30 piss poor performances.

He had horrible ball skills and was completely unable to generate turnovers. Despite having a big frame for a CB, he wasn't physical at all. He routinely got engulfed by WRs/blockers and gave some of the most half-hearted attempts at tackling I have ever seen. Every time he got burnt the first thing he did is point his finger and look for the closest safety to blame.

It's extremely hard to fathom how he was so dominant in Oakland all those years and then just shit the bed the moment he hit free agency. Personally, I think he just checked out of the game.

Off the field, he's a first class guy so I wish him well. But, it's hard for me to respect him as a player given how pathetic he was in green. And with him being cut, he didn't play for one single winning team in his career.