Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe Franchise is shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2255504&mesg_id=2280535
2280535, The Franchise is shit
Posted by cantball, Wed Dec-25-13 01:09 PM
Herb Kohl bought them as a long term investment for 10 million in like 82. He bought them when they were good and luckily kept that going for a bit. Then when Johnson, Pressey etc got old, he never could hire the right management team. And even when he did,he meddled with them.

Big Dog never developed here because he was never forced to be not lazy.
Ray Allen wanted to be here his entire career. He never had an agent.Just a lawyer to negotiate his contracts. Kohl let Karl talk him into trading Ray for 2 cents on the dollar.

Drafted Dirk and traded for Traylor. Even if Dirk never would have played here,Traylor was a dumb ass pick.

Gave Tim Thomas a giant contract when he never played more than 20 minutes a game.

Signed Bobby Simmons

Drafted Bogut but never let him be the cornerstone of the offense. Just let Mo Williams and Redd chuck shit up

Draft Jennings,but never EVER punish him for shitty shots,terrible D,or not passing.Jennings quits after the all star game 3 seperate years.

Drafted Joe Alexander who then starts banging cheerleaders.

Draft Yi when he never wanted to be here.

There's much more.

But I can see them doing this shit with Giannis where they just play their garbage vets,and when they do play him,not make him any part of the offense.

The kid could be a 7 foot Igoudala.I'll take that.As long as they don't ruin him

Behold my works,ye mighty