Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectTop 5 QB's in the NFL right today?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2239000
2239000, Top 5 QB's in the NFL right today?
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Sep-30-13 10:43 PM
1. P-Mizzle
2. Young Breezy
3. A.R.
4. Gisele baby daddy
5. ???
2239001, 5)
Posted by Beezo, Mon Sep-30-13 10:47 PM
http://thesportsmenu.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Flacco.jpg
2239003, So far this season? Philip Rivers deserves the fifth spot.
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Sep-30-13 10:54 PM
I wouldn't bet on him ending the season there, lol. But through four games? He's been awesome. 11 TDs, 2 INTs, 74% accuracy, 300 yards per game.

Too bad his defense is very ungood.
2239081, i agree. P Rivers would get my 5 spot today
Posted by Nick Has a Problem...Seriously, Tue Oct-01-13 08:29 AM
2239014, my 5 today
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Mon Sep-30-13 11:12 PM
Brady

Manning

A Rod

Breezy

Russell Wilson
2239026, My list
Posted by BabyYoda, Mon Sep-30-13 11:55 PM
Top Dogs

1. Peyton Manning
2a. Drew Brees
2b. Tom Brady
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russel Wilson
5. Phillip Rivers

Bottom feeders

1. Geno Smith
2. Jake Locker/Ryan Fitzpatrick
3. Christian Ponder/Matt Cassel
4. Blane Gabbert/Chad Henne
5. Matt Flynn

On the bubble to Bootyville

1.Eli Manning
2.Jay Cutler
3.Matt Schaub
4.Carson Palmer
5.Sam Bradford

2239028, Geno's Better Right Today Than These Guys
Posted by RexLongfellow, Tue Oct-01-13 12:02 AM

>3. Christian Ponder/Matt Cassel
>4. Blane Gabbert/Chad Henne
>5. Matt Flynn
>4.Carson Palmer
>5.Sam Bradford
>
>
2239036, Nah
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 01:12 AM
Sam Bradford is better than Geno. Granted, he is a rookie, but since he had a hissy fit getting drafted in the 2nd round, I expect him to show the world why he should have been drafted in the first round. Right now, he is at the top of the bottom feeder list until I see better performances from him.

Here is the thing about my list. It can be changed, but it will change based on merit or lackthereof.

Oh, him being top of the bottom feeders meaning he isn't the worst of the worst. It means he is the best of the worst(subject to change).
2239548, You're joking right? LOL
Posted by johnblaze, Tue Oct-01-13 06:08 PM
Cause right today, Geno sucks!
2239040, jake locker is better than any of the bottom feeders
Posted by final_prospect82, Tue Oct-01-13 01:36 AM
>Top Dogs
>
>1. Peyton Manning
>2a. Drew Brees
>2b. Tom Brady
>3. Aaron Rodgers
>4. Russel Wilson
>5. Phillip Rivers
>
>Bottom feeders
>
>1. Geno Smith
>2. Jake Locker/Ryan Fitzpatrick
>3. Christian Ponder/Matt Cassel
>4. Blane Gabbert/Chad Henne
>5. Matt Flynn
>
>On the bubble to Bootyville
>
>1.Eli Manning
>2.Jay Cutler
>3.Matt Schaub
>4.Carson Palmer
>5.Sam Bradford
>
>
2239047, Jake Locker is where he needs to be
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:21 AM
Jake Locker isn't a good pro quarterback. His ranking is accurate in my book. Plus, he is hurt, so his back up will resume duties. If I was Nate Washington, I would ask to be traded.
2239547, Have you been paying attention though?
Posted by PROMO, Tue Oct-01-13 06:08 PM
It's really unfortunate that Locker got hurt. He was having a nice season AND was looking like he was really starting to figure out how to run the passing game.

He was playing more like a game manager so it's not like he was just out there airing it out to be fair, but 3-1 w/ an OT loss and QB rating of 99.0...things were/are pointing up for him it looks like.
2239046, LOL @ Geno Smith over Locker. Lockers 31 points & 25 places ahead of him
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 02:19 AM
in terms of QB rating just for starters.

I mean I understand if people don't wanna actually watch the Titans or the Jets but even just take a peek at the highlights from their contest yesterday.

I feel bad Locker got fucked up, he was actually balling so far this season & he's only 15 starts in having just turned 25 this summer.
2239048, Hmmm
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:27 AM
Opinions are like assholes. We all have them. Locker is boo boo and the Titans will never go far with him. Fuck stats! Can he win a Superbowl? Will he ever go to a Superbowl? Will any of his wide receivers have a stellar season? Can he stay healthy? I watch games, trust me on that! I have my opinion and you have yours. Its cool man. Just put up your list and maybe someone else will love to debate you on stats, what he did in high school and college and all that jazz.
2239051, your opinion happens to be baseless & dumb tho, nowhere does stating
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 02:40 AM
the obvious (in this case: Jake Locker is currently a better QB than Geno Smith) obligate me to say Jake Locker is going to the Super Bowl.

Not to get all 'stat-sy' on you but ZERO (Locker) is better than ELEVEN (Geno) when the topic is TURNOVERS (bad).

Next time do better than the doo-doo you just typed.
2239053, RE: your opinion happens to be baseless & dumb tho, nowhere does statin
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:53 AM
>the obvious (in this case: Jake Locker is currently a better
>QB than Geno Smith) obligate me to say Jake Locker is going to
>the Super Bowl.
>
>Not to get all 'stat-sy' on you but ZERO (Locker) is better
>than ELEVEN (Geno) when the topic is TURNOVERS (bad).
>
>Next time do better than the doo-doo you just typed.

Hey, you get a hard on telling people what they don't know huh? Ok Mister Max and Marcellus, why don't you school me on why you are always right and I don't know shit about football? Then, tell me what sports network you work at as well as what sports radio station you have a show on. Because if you ain't on TV nor the radio, then you can quietly shut your mouse trap and put up your own list.

Newsflash, you self righteous prick, Jake Locker sucks! Deal with it! It fucking doesn't matter where I rank his hurt, never going to the Superbowl ass. He is hurt! He will always be hurt! Ol boy sucks again and so does you lil retort! See, I can play your little game too! Lol I like Geno better and has more upside than your precious lil Titan.
2239056, being mad won't make your post less bad n/m
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 03:14 AM
2239059, Mad?
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 03:41 AM
Like I thought, you don't have the pedigree to tell me shit! You think because you argue with motherfuckers on this board all damn day that it gives you credence?

Motherfucker, you don't know shit about me nor my sports knowledge. Like you actually think I take this post seriously? You have no list of your own, but wanna tell somebody else about theirs? You act like you Jake Locker's agent as hard as you riding for him. You probably fucking him on the low low.

Dude is a bottom feeder and will eventually be replaced like the rest of them. Besides, nobody gives two shits about any QB not named in the top echelon of QBs. Nobody, including yourself. I bet you will cry and snivel about shit if I named your favorite QB the Goat.

You will never get under my skin cuz I peeped your game long before I decided to post in this forum. Come with some better shit or better yet, take your slimey ass to the nearest sports network and get a job, since you know so goddamn much! Then get some pussy, but don't trick off your piggy bank stash, sports genius!! Lol

Thanks for playing..

2239060, damn, its like THAT?
Posted by AlBundy, Tue Oct-01-13 04:31 AM
my nigga.

-------------------------
“Floyd Mayweather should be taking fights up to 157 or 160 pounds...His frame can hold the weight..it's not even a lot of weight....Go to the gym and lift weights man..lol.”-- Warren Coolidge
2239062, Man, I didn't start this shit
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 05:23 AM
BUT, I shole did finish it. I post here to build with fellow sports enthusiasts. It makes no difference if someone shares my opinion or differs in opinion. However, I ain't going to let cats come at me like I am their mamas or gay lovers just because they lack the capability to disagree w/o hurling ad homs. I don't take these topics that seriously and knew eventually someone will bring out their weirdo personality because that is what some people do here.

Funny thing is that it is just a post. It is just an opinion. If some folks can actually learn how to respond to people in a respectable manner, then maybe their opinion will hold some weight. Once the line is crossed, then lines get pushed as you read. It ain't like nothing, man. All I did is play dude's game and flipped it on him just for shits and giggles. I will stall weird dude out and let em get is Vick the Brick on, since he can't function without being on this board one uppin people on how he know everything that revolves around sports. Hope you were entertained? If not, then fuggit. Can't win em all. Lol
2239070, funny thing is, you're the disrespectful one here
Posted by thejerseytornado, Tue Oct-01-13 07:05 AM
talking about people's personal lives in response to a couple quick one liners.

this is not an smart way to start posting in okaysports. lol.

-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilarious.
2239141, Yes, I reacted to an action
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 10:09 AM
No, I didn't start the disrespect. I just made it funky. Don't tell me how to post especially when you are biased. Come at me with hard cold facts, then maybe you will be taken seriously. Your boyfriend came at me foul. He don't know how to simply disagree with someone or ignore someone, so once he came at me, I came back @ him harder. That is how the ball bounces sometimes.
2239063, cotdamn, man....relax, lol
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Oct-01-13 05:58 AM
2239176, I'm cool
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 10:42 AM
Trust, I am enjoying the theatrics.
2239086, AYYE CUZZ LOCKER IS WAAY BETTER THAN GENO RIGHT TODAY
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 08:56 AM
Now shut the entire fuck up.. nobody gives a dam about your baseless opinions
2239149, Aye Loc, make me shut the fuck up!
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 10:13 AM
You aint crippin nigga and no, I don't think Locker is better than Geno. Nigga trying to cuzz me up because you live near Harlem hood. You ain't Keke Loco, nigga. Mind your own business and stop net banging, weirdo.
2239160, Blah blah blah nigga ain't nobody bangin you fkn creep
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 10:18 AM
it's cute you know what hood I'm in tho..
2239172, You are a side buster!!
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 10:35 AM
You may live in Harlem bood, but you ain't from Harlem. It takes a creep to know one, mark. Now, since you wanna say cuzz to someone you don't know, take your stankin ass to FTB hood and say that shit. Damn, you are weird.
2239182, LMAO!
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 10:55 AM
2239185, nigga you mad as fuck.. Hahaha.. Nobody care
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 10:57 AM
nigga I'm from third ward tx...but been in these LA streets for 20 yrs.. get ya shit right.. but I reside right here in the avenues.. And I gives naan fk about a cuzz or blood playboy...whether it be FTB, BPS, 20s, 40s, Harlems..what the fuck ever .. I go where I wanna and wear wtf I want to.. Don't get shit twisted ..

Don't get mad at me bcz you popped up in here on some all wrong shit.... Geno is a sucka like you.. Locker better . Cry nigga
2239200, Oh, you care...nigga
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 11:28 AM
If you didn't care, then your wannbe R'30's OHC net banging ass wouldn't have said shit. Nobody trippin off of colors anymore and you know it. This ain't 1985, black boy. If you from Tx, then rep that shit. Don't be cuzzin me up and I give zero fucks where you from, chump. Locker is garbage and hurt like your weak ass retorts. Ain't you a lil long in the tooth to be net banging? I saw Locker's stats as well as Geno's and they are basically the same. There is no significant gap to conclude either of them to be above the other. It is a matter of opinion on who is better. For Locker to be neck and neck with a rookie, after being in the league longer, I conclude that Geno is better. Deal with it, Keke Wacko!

In the future, don't speak out of turn or better yet, take your monkey ass to the streets and do what baboons do best. This ain't the place to showcase how much of a primate you are. Nobody of any worth care about that coon shit you speaking on...
2239203, nigga I mock gangbangers ..all day eryday
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 11:32 AM
all my silly ass fam gangbang I don't have to

Geno sucks .. Locker better... Get over it player
2239218, You ain't mocking it
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 11:46 AM
You proud of that self destructive, genocidal deathstyle, nigga. Typical coon shit. Newsflash, a lot of colored people in Los Angeles proper and county have family members that gang bang, especially if said family is large. So what! It is played out and I called you out for the fraud that you are. Your family should dp you for false flagging. You think you are slick trying to cuzz a nigga around cats who live on the East Coast and South. I ain't your cuzz. Never will be!

2239243, nigga stfu and go cry about being wrong about geno
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 12:05 PM
aint nobody false flaggin shit...and yeah i mock ganbanging..its silly ass shit...just like i tell my people.... aint nobody cuzzn you to scare you...lol @ you gettin all hot under the collar ..
2239276, Nigga, make me STFU!!
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 12:33 PM
You think you can? Let me know when you wanna shut me up. I like Geno better. He will do better than your white boy QB. Deal with it! Now, since you a line pusher false claiming gangs, handle your business. I swear, they should close this forum so niggas like you can get on some broads. I think you are a moist ass e-thug who cape'n for bootyholes. Nigga, how you going to throw on capes for a dude online? You supoosed to save hoes, nigga. This is a hoe saving website, not a dude saving website. Ewwwww! What a moist ass weirdo!!
2239290, Hahaha nigga I been here so long if I was claimin anything
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 12:51 PM
niggas would know .. you sound stupid as fk right now ...
2239303, Nigga, I can care less how long you been here
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 12:57 PM
Since you felt compelled to start some funk, then nigga best believe you better finish it. We going to keep going at it till the muhfuckin wheels fall off!!! OKP rank n file means shit to me. This is coming from a real, card carrying, dues paying union member. Pulling rank here is bullshit! You spoke out of turn nigga, now I am telling you to be about it, not talk about it. I gives a fuck about my list, your opinion of my list, your life or anything remotely associated with you. And that's on errthang, nukka! Lol
2239305, like i said before ..you typin all this shit..nobody care
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 01:01 PM
who net bangin now BHLOOD!!!????? yeah i some of them in the fam too

SUWOOOOOOOP!!!!!
2239312, You typing back
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 01:10 PM
Fuck what everybody thinks, nigga!! Are you even an adult? Why are you preoccupied w/ what other people here think? You think I care about other people here? No, nigga! Oh, I ain't banging. I just said the opposite of your net banging ass. I am your opposition. I will forever oppose everything you stand for! When you hush up, then I will hush up. I am locked on you now. You better off quitting or get one of your boyfriends here to save you. Too bad you ain't man enuff to stand on your own like a real true to the game ass nigga does.Fuckin Weirdo!
2239322, everybody meaning ME foo.....i'm let you cook playboy....
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 01:15 PM
but yeah..i mock gangbangers... you sound like yo little feelings got hurt when i said cuzzzz..... if i was a any type of banger..net or otherwise..niggas here would know...go cry on your red rag
2239370, Who is you, weird nigga? A net banging nobody!!!
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:01 PM
My feelings hurt, nigga? Nigga, I been done clown't you. You have the nerve to claim someone's feelings being hurt, yet it was you who came into this thread saving lil self righteous weirdos? Like you have the moxy to hurt anybody, except for uppity bitches and sissys. Just admit that you stepped out of turn and got your hoe card pulled. Yeah, let me cook, huh? Lol Give it up, you ain't a sport expert to question anyone on shit!!!. You don't work for any major sports network nor work for a pro team. You just some mark ass buster ass net banging on a boho website ass coon who is mad he can't fade the unfadeable. Lol
2239454, howd did yo loud dumb ass pull a card??
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 03:55 PM
just bcz you tpe a lot of WRONG ass shit??? hahahha..its niggas round here know me on and off the web and know i aint no net banger or otherwise...so like i said..i'm let you cook...

nigga said ericcket like i'm supposed to be mad.....

nigga please
2239208, and if Sanchez didn't get hurt Geno wouldn't be starting
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 11:38 AM
Sanchez ... Let that marinate for a sec CUZZZ
2239283, You dont know that shit
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 12:43 PM
Because you ain't on the Jets coaching staff. Let me know when you become a Jets coach before schooling niggas on shit, BLOOD!!! Fake ass e-ricket!!
2239293, anybody that know football know Geno wasn't starting out the gate
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 12:51 PM
You clown ass nigguh
2239331, Everybody???
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 01:29 PM
The person who was supposed to start is starting now. Sanchez is finished! You going off of speculation. I am going off of reality. If everybody agrees with you, then everybody will be speculating. The person who was supoosed to start is the person who is starting, now!! I support Black quarterbacks, period! Even if I think they suck,they will forever get a pass from me. Geno stays at the top of MY bottom feeder list, bitch nigga!!! Keep it coming, weird ass net banging nigga!!!

Since you claiming Harlem Crip on OKP, ejumacate the masses what you are claiming on a square messageboard:

http://youtu.be/fniNgxDR30I
2239336, geno wasnt starting til rex made a dumb move
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 01:34 PM
and yeah...erybody know that...LMAO!!! when did i EVER claim Harlems?? EVER??..now i think you can read....you so mad you making up shit....cuzz is used throughout this site playboy....now how u know what hood i actually reside in?...i dont know creeplife ass nigguh...

2239376, The coach made the best move with what he had
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:05 PM
Bitch nigga, keep talking. Btw, you told on yourself. I don't know nor care where you live, but you did tell everyone in this thread what hood you stay in which mean game got ran on you. Lol You over your head, colored boy. Give it up. Geno Up Fail-a creep busta down! Mark!!
2239451, i said when did i claim a gang on here like ever?
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 03:52 PM
you crazy weirdo.... nigga you talkin waay out yo ass...
2239388, ^^Mad Turned Sad. Jake Better Right Today. U Are On Bum-Shouting Status
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 02:28 PM
LOL @ 'U don't know me'(c)

Nobody care to know you, I saw a bullshit statement & pointed it out, you took it personal & are still in here talking about anything but that while being LOUD & WRONG guy for no damn reason.

Give Up, Grow Up or Get Sober, BabyYoda.
2239396, Who are you weirdo?
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:40 PM
>LOL @ 'U don't know me'(c)
>
>Nobody care to know you, I saw a bullshit statement & pointed
>it out, you took it personal & are still in here talking about
>anything but that while being LOUD & WRONG guy for no damn
>reason.
>
>Give Up, Grow Up or Get Sober, BabyYoda.

Wombastic, you got clowned last night to where your lil coon goons had to save you. Guess what, weirdo? They got clowned too! You do not have the pedigree to critique anybody on sports. You can't beat not one athlete that you spoke on from the pros to pop warner. You can't even get an internship at any sports network and to be quite frank, weird ass Womb baby, I give zero fucks about you or anyone who associates with you. Womb, you need to get off your high horse, get a job that pays more than minimum wage, get some pussy, even if you have to pay for it, and maybe..just maybe I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
2239436, From The Womb To The Tomb, Presume The Pyschophysical
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 03:31 PM
Drunk Bums & Hit Dogs Will Holla, That's The Ritual.
2239450, Hmm
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 03:52 PM
And weird ass, pretentious, non talented virgins who can't cum(in some real pussy) will never holler. Might wanna hit the hoe stroll and get some coochie, troll.
2239455, please teach me how to get all up in 'DEM WOMBS, BabyCobra!
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 03:55 PM
2239064, Matt "Walter Jr" Flynn should occupy all 5 spots on the bottom feeder list
Posted by Innocent Criminal, Tue Oct-01-13 06:11 AM
Couldn't even find a way to beat that atrocious Washington D.
2239035, Love how niggas ignore Russell Wilson pedestrian games
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 12:46 AM
2239050, A win is a win
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:39 AM
Dude makes the best at what he has. He don't have elite wideouts and tight ends to throw to. He got ONE offensive weapon and a beasty ass defense. Dude is undefeated! That's not good enough? Cats kill me thinking that QBs gotta have 500+ yard games every week in order to be good. Matt Schaub has way more offensive weapons plus a good defense and still couldn't beat Russell Wilson.
2239087, This is what I hate about the convo about QBs
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 08:58 AM
>Dude makes the best at what he has. He don't have elite
>wideouts and tight ends to throw to. He got ONE offensive
>weapon and a beasty ass defense.

so...

Dude is undefeated! That's
>not good enough?

His team is undefeated, yes. Not sure how that would make him a top 5 individual player if he isn't playing well.

Cats kill me thinking that QBs gotta have
>500+ yard games every week in order to be good.

Who said this? Don't put words in my mouth sonny.

Matt Schaub
>has way more offensive weapons plus a good defense and still
>couldn't beat Russell Wilson.

Correction, Matt Schaub couldn't beat the Seattle defense... lol People act like quarterbacks actually match up against each other.
2239095, ^^^PLEAS COPPED
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 09:05 AM
2239106, RE: ^^^PLEAS STOP
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 09:30 AM
2239164, Ok
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 10:20 AM
So, are you telling me that you have to throw for a zillion yards in order to be a good qb? Games don't always end with high stat numbers. He put his team in a situation to win. Sometimes, QBs have their off games and other times they have their on games. But, when it comes down to brass tax, what matters most is Ws. That is what he is doing. Right now, he is in the upper echelon of QBs which is subject to change. Some people are way too much into statistics.
2239173, i never uttered one word about yardage requirements, bye bye
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 10:37 AM
2239205, You dont have to say it
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 11:34 AM
But, you think it. You act like he garbage when he has made an immediate impact since he came into the league. He is a winner. He is winning and currently undefeated. He has limited weapons and still winning. He doing more with less. Not every QB can do what he is doing with more. He is a good QB and deserves to be considered as an above average QB.
2239296, lol i dont talk to niggas like you..you dont know what the fuck im thinking
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 12:54 PM
>But, you think it. You act like he garbage when he has made
>an immediate impact since he came into the league.

I acted like he was garbage by saying he's had some pedestrian games thus far this season?

He is a
>winner. He is winning and currently undefeated.

His team in undefeated. They have held two teams to under 10 points...thats a mighty hurdle for an offense to jump isn't it?

He has limited
>weapons and still winning. He doing more with less. Not every
>QB can do what he is doing with more. He is a good QB and
>deserves to be considered as an above average QB.

OOOOOOK...top 5? no.
2239383, Then why did you respond, bitch nigga??
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Oct-01-13 02:13 PM
You just another stuck up, self aggrandizing coon who think he know shit, but didn't have what it takes to get his punk ass on a pro team. You need to shut up talking about any athlete, let alone some nigga you don't know who got more skills than you will ever have in your pathetic, uppy ass, peezy headed life.
2239766, ^^^^This nigga needs real life confrontations
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Wed Oct-02-13 09:13 AM
2239085, Love how Krap can't even beat him in those pedestrian games
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 08:41 AM
2239088, kaepernick and wilson play one on one? hmm..didn't know that
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 08:59 AM
2239092, Of course you didn't...it's basically been one on none
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 09:04 AM
2239103, Lol russy blew a 21 point playoff lead and needed RG3 to tear a ACL to win a playoff game
Posted by josephmurf2384, Tue Oct-01-13 09:28 AM
neither of them are top 5, Keep cysing yourselves off two regular season wins and nothing else to speak off that is relevant in football history.
2239148, Lol when did russ blow a 21 point playoff lead?
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 10:13 AM
Krap needed Alex to get hurt to even get a shot

You & Jaws can crown him if you want...I'll wait til he plays a full season first
2239170, you're right it was Atlanta that almost blew it
Posted by josephmurf2384, Tue Oct-01-13 10:32 AM
My mistake. Doesn't change the fact that neither is top 5 and i'll still take Kaep's playoff success over Russy's regular season. And let's not act like Russy had a lot of competition in Seattle for the starting job, he beat out Matt Flynn.
2239104, one on none....we talking super bowl appearances?
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 09:29 AM
2239109, you talkin bout appearance?...not a win...but appearance
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 09:39 AM
it APPEARS he wasn't ready for that big stage

2239115, It appears that you are revising history (swipe)
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 09:44 AM
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/2/4/3949488/super-bowl-2013-colin-kaepernick-49ers

Colin Kaepernick couldn't fully lead the San Francisco 49ers back from a 22-point deficit against the Baltimore Ravens during Super Bowl XLVII on Sunday, but his performance in the game should make Niners fans very excited about the future. The second-year quarterback went 16-for-28 passing for 302 yards and a touchdown, and added 62 yards and another score on the ground against a fired-up Ravens defense.

Kaepernick's numbers put him in good company. He and former 49ers quarterback Joe Montana are the only two signal callers to pass for more than 300 yards and run for more than 50 in a Super Bowl.
2239132, have fun w/ those horseshoes & hand grenades homie
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 10:03 AM
2239135, game, set, match
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 10:04 AM
2239142, ^^^finally sees it
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 10:09 AM
these helped huh?

http://corpserun.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/rose_colored_glasses.jpg
2239102, One took his team to the SB
Posted by Amritsar, Tue Oct-01-13 09:25 AM
One has yet to do that

What are we talking abt lol
2239105, And then there's that
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 09:30 AM
2239113, Holla back when he plays a full season & does it
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 09:42 AM
Keep celebratin that L on the big stage

Meanwhile Alex & Russ will keep being undefeated
2239116, lol week 4 > playoffs and superbowl huh?
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 09:44 AM
2239137, Until he beats us...I don't give a fuck
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 10:06 AM
You can try to gloss & polish up that Super Bowl L as much as possible...still an L
2239121, lol isn't the high point of your existence as a franchise a super bowl L
Posted by josephmurf2384, Tue Oct-01-13 09:51 AM
i guess that's why y'all celebrating regular season Ws so much.
2239152, The one the refs had to apologize for yeah. I'm talkin right today tho.
Posted by jigga, Tue Oct-01-13 10:15 AM
>i guess that's why y'all celebrating regular season Ws so
>much.

If we weren't a threat it wouldn't bother you so much
2239162, ^^^Pleasus Christ
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 10:19 AM
2239119, we don't care about appearances. win a ring
Posted by Nick Has a Problem...Seriously, Tue Oct-01-13 09:48 AM
2239131, You care about appearances if you don't have any appearances
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 10:03 AM
2239067, #5 doesn't matter because of the drop off after the top 4
Posted by Nick Has a Problem...Seriously, Tue Oct-01-13 06:21 AM
The top 4 hasn't changed. Peyton, Brady, Rodgers and Brees. That's been the case the past several years.
2239097, But it does because top 4 doesn't sound cool
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 09:07 AM
2242386, yup
Posted by smutsboy, Mon Oct-07-13 03:01 PM
>The top 4 hasn't changed. Peyton, Brady, Rodgers and Brees.
>That's been the case the past several years.
2239068, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Matt Flynn, Dylan
Posted by bshelly, Tue Oct-01-13 07:01 AM
2239078, that top 4 is the "elite" group btw
Posted by rjc27, Tue Oct-01-13 08:15 AM

<< Started From The Bottom

@rob_starrk
2239080, lol, no shit, we've been waiting on somebody to nail down that #5 slot...
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 08:28 AM
for a minute, I tried to find somebody but I couldn't do it, maybe one of the young guns steps up this year
2239108, Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Luck
Posted by Lach, Tue Oct-01-13 09:36 AM
2239138, Just throw T5T in there at the 5th spot
Posted by J_Stew, Tue Oct-01-13 10:06 AM
2239186, Top 5 Tony Romo?
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 10:57 AM
2239289, regardless of who the #5 QB is, BabyYoda might be OKS ROY, lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 12:50 PM
2239299, Yep, babyyoda told me he knew what I was thinking...
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 12:56 PM
thats that stupid talk that gets praise here
2239318, That's an All Stah-level entry...fam is going HARD at niggas
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Oct-01-13 01:12 PM

Good for him

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "
2239319, He's gonna catch some innocent bystander with those shots
Posted by cantball, Tue Oct-01-13 01:14 PM

Behold my works,ye mighty
2239337, lmao hold up...
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Tue Oct-01-13 01:35 PM
so this nigga:

-comes in a post about top 5 qbs and list 6 niggas in the top 5.

-creates a bottom 5 with 8 niggas in it.

-had a qb who is 3-1 and has 6 tds and no picks completing 62% of his passes with chris johnson averaging 3.3 a carry...has him as the second worst starting qb in the league

-then proceeded to argue for 30 replies about jake locker being bad, while accusing everyone else of being box score watchers as he completely ignores anything that has happened so far this season involving multiple quaterbacks...

-Then he tells me I dont have to say shit because he knows what im thinking..

lmao yall praise this lunacy in the name of "going hard" ...yall niggas getting soft in your old ages
2239344, that exchange up there with LA was.....a lot
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Oct-01-13 01:40 PM
2239395, that shit had me ROLLING, lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 02:39 PM
2239472, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIGzrxFnjQ
Posted by LAbeathustla, Tue Oct-01-13 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIGzrxFnjQ

you really Rollin tho??? dont let TinyYoda think so...

hahahahha....

2239304, Dude came in here GUNNIN
Posted by cantball, Tue Oct-01-13 01:00 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18wulqwuq66plgif/ku-xlarge.gif

2239341, mfer said he "peeped Bomb's game a long time ago"
Posted by will_5198, Tue Oct-01-13 01:39 PM
LMAO
2239389, I'm crying
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Oct-01-13 02:29 PM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2239460, lol
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Tue Oct-01-13 03:58 PM
2239692, That may have to go in the lexicon
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Oct-02-13 01:22 AM
I'm gonna start using that in Blowhards posts
2240285, yeah that shit slayed me.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Oct-03-13 10:09 AM
2239391, Dude's avatar puts him over the top too
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Oct-01-13 02:30 PM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2239479, damn, I just looked at that shit up close, lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 04:13 PM
2240270, HAH shit, I missed that on first read.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Oct-03-13 09:38 AM
Needless to say, we've now peeped his game.
2239437, fuck it, retire the award, he's got it locked
Posted by thejerseytornado, Tue Oct-01-13 03:35 PM
I thought PAPS came in guns blazing, but Babyyoda just showed up with a machine gun in a trunk Walter Whiting on people and, in the end, just shooting himself. LOL.

-----------

2239561, lol
Posted by pretentious username, Tue Oct-01-13 06:37 PM
>I thought PAPS came in guns blazing, but Babyyoda just showed
>up with a machine gun in a trunk Walter Whiting on people and,
>in the end, just shooting himself. LOL.
2239457, This is an archive worthy post - way to start off October lol
Posted by vee-lover, Tue Oct-01-13 03:57 PM
2239538, btw, as far as the Locker shit, he averaged the fewest ypg passing of...
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 05:38 PM
any regular starter, its easy to have a nice QB rating when all you're throwing is 5 yards dumpoffs, he's a poor man's Alex
2239542, Cool, a poor man's Alex Smith's still better than Geno Smith right today
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 05:46 PM
2239543, I'm A Geno Fan and I'd Agree
Posted by RexLongfellow, Tue Oct-01-13 06:01 PM
I'd rather have Geno but Locker's performed better right today. Doesn't mean that Geno doesn't have a higher ceiling (if he can hold on to the damn ball)

I just said he was better than Flynn, Gabbart, Ponder, Palmer and Bradford
2239545, But you're comparing a guy in his 3rd year to a guy who's played 4 games...
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 06:02 PM
and is being asked to do more for his team than Locker is for his
2239557, I get the exp gap but as the author of this post title, u kno the score
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 06:32 PM
on a sidenote I'm not really convinced Geno's been 'asked to do so much more' than Locker currently.

His team just sucks (I know they're 2-2 but that first game was a ref-gift vs Tampa & they're not winning more than 6 games) & they're generally losing so he's attempted marginally more passes per game.

But all that's really asked of him is 'go out there & try not to completely suck while learning on the job in what's likely a lost season'.

Nobody's 'asked' him to turn a football into a hula hoop or run out of the back of his own end zone while rolling out, he just did them.

To his credit he's overall been better than I thought he would be initially with that cast even if he is leading the league in turnovers.

But let's not get it twisted, he is nowhere close to being equal let alone better than Jake Locker at the moment.

So far I can't really say he has been better than any team's chosen starter outside of the truly-awful Gabbart or Weeden (pre-benching).

Maybe better than Pryor but I haven't really seen him outside of a few minutes of the Colts game.
2239571, I know you have a anti-Geno agenda and I've had an anti-Locker agenda...
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Oct-01-13 06:52 PM
since his college days, he's another guy that got drafted on the strength of being tall and white with a strong arm.

Just because he managed to not completely suck for a few games when he really didn't have to do shit I'm not letting him off the hook
2239579, LOL, fair enough
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 07:35 PM
For the record I'm not really a big Locker fan, he went higher than I thought in the draft than I thought he deserved otherwise I might have cysed him if he'd gone in the 2nd round or something.

Like him in maybe a weight-room-rat version of Don Majkowski kinda way but if he starts getting fucked up physically all bets are off.

I did happen to like him better than the other major non-Cam dudes in that draft as in the Gabbart/Ponder and (who was the other guy from that class, Mallett? can't remember) because he could actually run a bit, had been forced to carry bad teams & had a bit of the right type of asshole mentality in him.

Probably didn't hurt that like most of those somewhat mobile NFL-level QB's he always gave the Trojans a problem even during good defensive years, I think during his career at U-Dub he:

Nearly beat Booty & Co as the #1 team in the country freshman year, missed the sophomore game due to injury vs Sanchez during Ty's last year as the Trojans won like 58-0, beat them as a junior in Seattle & even won in the Coliseum his senior year.

And you're right, I don't project Geno to be all that good (this is actually overachieving for where I thought he'd be right now) down the line so I'd imagine that will come up later as well.
2239695, To be fair, he averages almost the least attempts per game too.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Oct-02-13 01:35 AM
They're just not a passing team. Only Pryor and Wilson average fewer, and they're at the bottom of the yards per game list too.

I think there's something to be said about his marked improvement from last year already, his steady improvement in accuracy, his improved decision making (6 TDs and no picks through 4), and the impact that improvement has had on their record, as they're damn close to 4-0 early. Not that I'd put him high on my list, but I'd prefer a QB making noted improvements in his second year as starter to a few other starters.

Plus, he's averaging about 10.4 yards per completion, so technically it's 10-yard dump-offs, not 5-yarders. :)
2239698, exactly, he ain't doing shit
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed Oct-02-13 01:41 AM
2239551, Yall doin Power Rankings I guess. Still takin Brady in the OFFS
Posted by Radio Rahim, Tue Oct-01-13 06:19 PM
2239560, over ELI?!!?
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 06:34 PM
>
2239564, Eli #2. CLEARLY AHEAD OF PEYTON.
Posted by Radio Rahim, Tue Oct-01-13 06:41 PM
2239580, in INTs?
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 07:35 PM
2239594, that AND RINGS. SAY SOMETHIN.
Posted by Radio Rahim, Tue Oct-01-13 08:03 PM
2239595, I KNOW YOU AIN'T CLAIMIN CRIP IN HERE
Posted by BennyTenStack, Tue Oct-01-13 08:08 PM
2239597, In 2013 season L's by the end of September?
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Oct-01-13 08:22 PM
>
2239690, Oh your squad got no Rings?
Posted by Radio Rahim, Wed Oct-02-13 01:08 AM
2239696, gonna beat the Eagles in NJ for the 1st time since Bush was prez Sunday?
Posted by Bombastic, Wed Oct-02-13 01:36 AM
or do you plan on continuing to not win any football games before Thanksgiving?
2239702, Regular Season flossing. Miserable life you lead.
Posted by Radio Rahim, Wed Oct-02-13 03:01 AM
2240211, Is it flossing to ask if u think the Gints can get a W pre-Halloween?
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Oct-03-13 01:39 AM
I mean I know u had the sorriest September anyone not named the 2013 Jags have seen in this century but I would figure u had more belief in your title-tested team.

I guess indirectly we have your answer......and that my friend, is the saddest statement of it all.

Oh well, at least with that fresh-faced leadership on the sideline and young core you can return next year with a vengeance.
2240304, Said every season of Phillys existence.
Posted by Radio Rahim, Thu Oct-03-13 10:52 AM

>>Oh well, at least with that fresh-faced leadership on the sideline and >>young core you can return next year with a vengeance.
2240334, that comeback sounded as tired as Coughlin n/m
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Oct-03-13 12:04 PM
>
2239556, What HAPPENED in here?
Posted by BennyTenStack, Tue Oct-01-13 06:31 PM
2239593, There's a new sheriff in town
Posted by cantball, Tue Oct-01-13 08:01 PM

2239769, They hyping up a dumb tough talking fuck boy
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Wed Oct-02-13 09:19 AM
who said Jake Locker was the second worst starting QB in the league.

this board depresses me sometimes.

This is like niggas irl who say they like Gucci because he is real but then frown upon rappers who go to jail for actually doing shit
2240267, lol, BabyYoda did go hard, but as far as Locker goes, here's the deal...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Oct-03-13 09:30 AM
lets look at the other end of the spectrum. You see a lot of people have Brady in their top 5, some people have him #1. Sure his team is undefeated, but RIGHT TODAY, he hasn't really put up top 5 passing numbers, has he? Conversely, Rivers HAS put up top 5 numbers but a lot of people are reluctant to put him in the top 5 based on his recent past history.

Using that same logic, you have to understand how some people are not quite ready to let Locks off the hook just for "not fucking up" in few games when he really didn't do a whole lot.
2240281, Rivers just hasn't fkd up enuff yet to not be considered but
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Oct-03-13 10:01 AM

HAS already LOST one game on his own..Not quite ready to anoint Rivers to shit whereas comparing Locker to Geno is MUCH easier.. dude hadn't thrown one pick...

>lets look at the other end of the spectrum. You see a lot of
>people have Brady in their top 5, some people have him #1.
>Sure his team is undefeated, but RIGHT TODAY, he hasn't really
>put up top 5 passing numbers, has he? Conversely, Rivers HAS
>put up top 5 numbers but a lot of people are reluctant to put
>him in the top 5 based on his recent past history.
>
>Using that same logic, you have to understand how some people
>are not quite ready to let Locks off the hook just for "not
>fucking up" in few games when he really didn't do a whole
>lot.
2240284, I guess it comes down to whether or not you think Locker magically...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Oct-03-13 10:07 AM
"gets it" now after all these years or is he just a poor man's Alex and how much upside you think Geno has
2240288, I respect that 100%...
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Thu Oct-03-13 10:17 AM
but second worst starting QB in the league though?

damn
2240296, RE: I respect that 100%...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Oct-03-13 10:38 AM
>but second worst starting QB in the league though?
>
>damn

when you're talking "bottom 5" does it really matter? In a situation like that I'm more inclined to give the younger guy the nod
2240290, you don't get it. he was COMEDY.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Oct-03-13 10:22 AM
we enjoy comedy. doesn't mean we thought he made a single coherent or good point but he was angry and fucking hilarious and we encourage both of those things. heartily.

-----------

2240347, lmao ok
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Thu Oct-03-13 12:25 PM
2242338, Right Today #5 is Alex Smith
Posted by josephmurf2384, Mon Oct-07-13 01:52 PM
knows exactly what his strengths and weeknesses are. Doesn't try and do more than he is capable of, but knows he has the skill set to do what needs to be done. Peep the late throw out of his own end zone to Donnie Avery, ballzy play call and ballzy throw. Y'all can call him a game manager but all he is doing is managing Ws.
2242376, NOPE, Top 5 Tony
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Oct-07-13 02:41 PM
2242389, people still trying to make Alex Smith more than he is huh?
Posted by smutsboy, Mon Oct-07-13 03:04 PM
2242447, Bwahahaha 5-0
Posted by josephmurf2384, Mon Oct-07-13 04:12 PM
Nice to see you locking post that you were sonned in though. Best hope RGKnee gets healthy.
2242462, you make things personal
Posted by smutsboy, Mon Oct-07-13 04:35 PM
it's almost like you're mad.
2242477, Not at all homey
Posted by josephmurf2384, Mon Oct-07-13 04:47 PM
I'm chilling! just ordered some really good whiskey that i've been waiting years to try.
2242547, that was a straight bitch move wasn't it ?
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Oct-07-13 06:30 PM
no other moderator on this board would lock a post for such a bullshit reason

2242393, Hmmmm...
Posted by Kira, Mon Oct-07-13 03:07 PM
Peyton
Drew
Tom Brady
Russy
Matty Lice
2242466, lol @ Geno being the LOWEST rated QB in the league right today
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon Oct-07-13 04:39 PM
2242809, Hi haters.