Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlol...you say baloney than go on to co-sign what I said...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2230098&mesg_id=2230252
2230252, lol...you say baloney than go on to co-sign what I said...
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Sat Sep-14-13 02:47 PM
>78th in the country last year IIRC
>
>It's better than UNL's right now but that's a 2 foot hurdle

I said that we were much much better on both sides of the ball than NEBRASKA...which is the team whose ass we just whupped...

>I do realize you being remotely objective about your team has
>never happened in the history of OKPS

here's the thing.... I actually speak on what I see....people who go contrary make comments about a team they never actually see play....thus your use of UCLA's defensive rank as evidence of our defense being less than I said it was...

The fact that I'm a UCLA fan has nothing to do with me saying that UCLA has some of the best linebackers in the pac 12 or the country because that's an opinion that is shared by much of the college football media who is actually watching the games...

you're speaking about last year..... well the NFL saw Dontae Jones as a pretty good player

now on to this season...

Anthony Barr would have been a high 2nd or low 1st round pick last year..

after this year I fully expect him to be one of the 1st LBs..if not THE first LB taken in the next draft...

but besides Barr....we are FULL of very solid Defensive players.....again I wouldn't expect people who don't regularly watch UCLA to know this...but let me inform you.....that is if you need further proof after we just beat the shit out of Nebraska on the road in front of the largest home crowd they've ever had....

Cassius Marsh.... got to love a White dude named Cassius...but he up up big numbers last year and has been ballin in our first 2 games...

Owamagbe Odighizuwa.......Big Ellis McCarthy.....Eric Kendricks and Jordan Zumwalt.....

UCLA's front 7 is more than solid...vetern group with some solid youngsters mixed in...

and btw we are about to offer one of the top under the radar defenders in high school right now in Gardena Serra's Olajuwan Tucker...a DE/LB hybrid with great size and speed....

UCLA is solid on both sides of the ball...

the more you watch..the more you'll see that..