Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThere is absolutely NO WAY the Klits are better than Sweet P
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2229674&mesg_id=2232990
2232990, There is absolutely NO WAY the Klits are better than Sweet P
Posted by thebadnegro, Thu Sep-19-13 01:03 AM
nor are their career achievements better. no way.

>My tiers are biased towards long-term achievers,
>rightfully so (that's how all hall of fames are)

they got NO names on their resume. we did get to see what a warrior Vitali was against Leonox, but he still took a L. Wlad got David Haye, i'll give him that. that was the greatest thing he ever did in the boxing ring... verses how many melt downs??? niggas in the upper upper tier don't have fuckin melt downs like that. are u serious? lol.

no telling how good Vitali coulda been, he was a victim of being in the worst era ever for heavyweights. but Wlad??? gimme a break.

>There's an argument for Whitaker in that second
>tier, but not at the expense of Wlad (or Vitali
>for that matter). Wlad has been completely dominant
>going on a decade; that's completely unprecedented
>and the lack of talent in the division is not his
>fault; he's beaten everyone he's been fed

everyone except Corey Sanders... or the other journeyman who KOd him. are we supposed to be impressed that Wlad beat him in a rematch years later when the dude was shot?
even in victory he was emasculated by Sam Peter in their first fight. emasculated.

it's laughable to even put Wlad in this discussion. i think ur just caught up focusing on the big man's immense offensive tools and skill set, and ignoring his cotton candy chin.