Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFloyd by decision in prolly his closest most exciting fight we seen
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2229674&mesg_id=2229801
2229801, Floyd by decision in prolly his closest most exciting fight we seen
Posted by PG, Fri Sep-13-13 12:00 PM
Canelo's science is not quite deep enough.. he's not quite fast enough.. he's tough enough and he has the power to be a very real and serious threat.. but like you say... he loses the chess match....

.. all that said I see this being very interesting and playing out possibly like the Ortiz fight might've without the emotional collapse...

Canelo is going to be laying on the pressure the whole time and Floyd is going to have to be on point and really working the whole time.. But I'm pretty confident he will

you know how I feel about this... it's the best competition available and it's dangerous as hell but really Canelo needs another couple of fights under him still imo.. even then I wasn't sure he could get out of those fights what he needs to but he's shown huge strides in his science and defensive game lately... it's a shame because lately I've been thinking he might have that potential....

the thing about this fight for Saul is even if he loses it's gonna force him to fight the best fight he possibly can and he is going to learn and develop hella much.... I'm thinking floyd won't want a rematch... win or lose this fight is going to put some miles on Floyd and Saul is going to grow.