Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwhen you're playing an opponent that is MORE physical
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2227219&mesg_id=2227897
2227897, when you're playing an opponent that is MORE physical
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Mon Sep-09-13 08:34 PM
and who isn't going to go with a no huddle.... the inability to get and keep momentum could mean the ball game...

in high school and college when teams have mastered this...very rarely do they meet an opponent that can match up with them physically....but when they do.....it's a problem.

I just think that Chip would be in a better position if he did have SOME sets ...other than taking a knee..lol...but something where the QB lines up under center and they run downhill....

that was my big question about this offense going into the pros....will he go 100 percent no hudle / shotgun formation no matter what?? you can do that in high school and college and pretty much get away with it...but in the pros I'm not so sure..

either way..it's gonna be fun to watch..and if it works to some degree..which I hope it does..it's going to open the door for guys to have a chance in the NFL to shine who may not have your prototype NFL body..ie DeAnthony Thomas...