Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectJeremy Lin's run...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2215262&mesg_id=2216084
2216084, Jeremy Lin's run...
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Mon Aug-05-13 01:00 AM

>He had a good run but so did collison and flip murray and
>nobody makes threads on these niggas

If you want to clown Lin for falling off...that's fine...but to put his "run" on the same level as flip and Darren collision is simply not accurate...

Lin put up some numbers ridiculous damn numbers for that run.... I mean he put up numbers in his first starts in the nba that only people like Wilt and them put up in their first NBA starts....

Collison nor flip did anything close to that so you shouldn't be comparing their "runs"...

Lin busted a lot of ass during that run..... lots and lots....against all stars.... Deron Williams.... the 38 he put on the Lakers Kobe was guarding him for some of that....

I don't give a fukk how far he falls all.....he ain't got to give back them ass busts he put on them dudes.....

Bob Beamon ain't have to give back his medal or record after he never jumped even close to that far again...

all that "if he were black he'd just be an average player" shit is that bitch ass isiah Thomas type of shit......

Lin did that shit...he's talented...in the right circumstance he could be an effective ball player...he more than proved that...

if someone wants to pull for the guy to get that fire back....fukk it...I'm pullin for the guy..he brought some excitement to the league and whupped up on some all stars during his "run".