Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectdude, goin back to the Knicks he's like a 38% shooter over three seasons
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2214642&mesg_id=2215430
2215430, dude, goin back to the Knicks he's like a 38% shooter over three seasons
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Aug-01-13 05:24 PM
Which is tough since he can't really do anything *but* shoot from the perimeter or walk the ball up the court & be a 'leader'.

He certainly ain't guarding anybody or getting by anybody.

And his shooting metrics actually drop the more crucial the situation for 'Mr Big Shot' in recent years.

Since the Knicks he's been amnestyied, came to LA, tore his Achilles', came back this season as a late-year-distraction pulling minutes from Bledsoe & even Willie Green (who was better this season).

Meanwhile all that 'leadership' couldn't help him mend the riffs between CP3 & Blake/DJ or allow Chauncey to be humble/selfless/'team first' enough to tell Vinnie's dumb ass 'Coach, I'm shooting 30% in this series while turning the ball over more than getting assists & I'm a turnstile on the other end....TAKE ME OUT because I'm getting us beat & you fired'.