Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe Rebel Without A Pause aka Big Balls Got The NFL Shittin Its Drawers
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2214633
2214633, The Rebel Without A Pause aka Big Balls Got The NFL Shittin Its Drawers
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Jul-30-13 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXtw5xG_SyU
^^^Theme Music, Every Good Hero Should Have Some.(c)Jack Spade

Already?

Already.

HAHAHAAAHAHAAAHHAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHAHHHAAAHAA(c)Damon-Dash-Pool-Hall-Forcefully-Loud-Fake-Laugh

HAA-HAA! Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-c-h-c...(c)Flavor Flav

Not even the first preseason game before these pussies start trying to Kelly-proof the course like Tiger in his prime?!!?!?

I mean I know they been pretty shook since Draft Day when Jeff Ireland crapped his khakis trading up for a skinny project Duck pass-rusher Kelly was never gonna take & by doing so gift-wrapped us our left tackle for the coming decade.

But this shit right here? Preliminary strikes against a dude who never coached NFL football a day his life?!?

Yo.

Ayo.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/jg30no.jpg

"Ayo Chip, I don't understand this man!
Yo, they say we gotta slow down man, we losing them!"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c6bb3c201590c3c8b47250ec1dfa9089/tumblr_mn5s10Vv3I1s5ydx4o1_400.gif

"Yo CHIP! yeah man!
Yo you got em runnin' scared!"

Read & weep for this sad flock of sheep:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9521983/refs-force-chip-kelly-philadelphia-eagles-slow-down

NFL referees might put the brakes on Chip Kelly's high-octane offense with the Philadelphia Eagles this season.

Whether Kelly's fast-paced attack would work as well at the professional level as it did in college was one of the most intriguing questions heading into this season. However, NFL rules likely will force Kelly to make adjustments.

"We have to make sure teams understand that they don't control the tempo, our officials do," NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino told The Wall Street Journal. "We're going through our normal ball mechanics, we aren't going to rush it's in the two minute drill."

Under Kelly, Oregon ran 1,077 plays in just 13 games last season (82.8 per game), according to ESPN Stats & Information. Amazingly, that would have ranked seventh (just two total plays behind the Eagles' 1,079) in the NFL's 16-game schedule last season. The New England Patriots led the NFL with 1,191 plays last season (74.4 per game).

Kelly wants to run a play every 12 seconds, so he gets the Eagles ready for it in practice, even having assistants calling in plays via elaborate hand signals from the sidelines. The Eagles run a ton of plays, move around quickly and don't spend much time waiting, doing nothing.

Blandino told the newspaper that he has told each team's coaching staff, however, that teams will not be able to snap the ball until a referee gives the signal. He said the NFL's competition committee made it a point to "re-emphasize" that NFL rules differ from college after several NFL teams used up-tempo attacks last season.

Blandino told the newspaper that when he met with Kelly, the coach didn't display any "overconcern" when told about the differences between NFL and college rules.

NFL rules also state that a defense must be allowed to make substitutions if the offense substitutes its own players, no matter how quickly the offense makes its changes. Blandino told The Journal that the referee will stand over the ball to ensure that it is not snapped before the defense is set.
2214637, No huddle = no TV timeouts = less dollars
Posted by magilla vanilla, Tue Jul-30-13 05:42 PM
The L stopped caring about the quality of the game a looooooong time ago.
2214641, beyond neglect, actively dullifying it
Posted by cgonz00cc, Tue Jul-30-13 05:51 PM
no one is there to watch the refs control the pace of the game
2214648, RE: No huddle = no TV timeouts = less dollars
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Jul-30-13 06:05 PM
http://www.pleas.inshop.cz/inshop/layout/schemata/Pleas1/images/pleas%20pecet.jpg
2214639, lol NFL lol
Posted by guru0509, Tue Jul-30-13 05:49 PM
pathetic
2214644, that's a dumb ass gameplan
Posted by Ray_Snill, Tue Jul-30-13 05:58 PM
unless you got a big nasty defense. go three & out in 36 seconds? ok. mess around and go up against a team with a great pass defense and good run game it'll be a wrap early

<================================
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd494/raysnill1/2012falcons.jpg
2214649, pretty much...
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Jul-30-13 06:10 PM
>unless you got a big nasty defense. go three & out in 36
>seconds? ok. mess around and go up against a team with a great
>pass defense and good run game it'll be a wrap early
2214650, you would think nobody would sweat a rookie college coach trying it
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Jul-30-13 06:14 PM
>unless you got a big nasty defense. go three & out in 36
>seconds? ok. mess around and go up against a team with a great
>pass defense and good run game it'll be a wrap early
>
>
>
><================================
>http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd494/raysnill1/2012falcons.jpg
2214652, how'd it workout for NE?
Posted by bentagain, Tue Jul-30-13 06:17 PM
?
2214654, maybe, but that's irrelevant to the discussion at hand
Posted by guru0509, Tue Jul-30-13 06:25 PM
the refs union prob scared as hell about this.
2214661, RE: maybe, but that's irrelevant to the discussion at hand
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Jul-30-13 06:38 PM
>the refs union prob scared as hell about this.

Actually it's nothing new, Mike Martz was doing similar stuff 14 years ago
2214701, talk about it
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Jul-30-13 09:16 PM
2214705, Meh, kinda but Chip is trying to go way faster than Martz was
Posted by guru0509, Tue Jul-30-13 09:26 PM
2215708, if we're talking just hurry-up/no-huddle, Buffalo predated the Rams
Posted by Bombastic, Fri Aug-02-13 08:08 PM
2214646, i love saturdays
Posted by cgonz00cc, Tue Jul-30-13 05:59 PM
2214658, let's not act like Dion Jordan wasn't even an option...thats ridiculous
Posted by LBs Finest, Tue Jul-30-13 06:33 PM
he'd probably be an Eagle right now had we not passed on Lane Johnson

"Trust me, the guy who went No. 3, we considered him heavily," Kelly told reporters Saturday, referring to defensive end/linebacker Dion Jordan, whom the Miami Dolphins traded up to draft right ahead of the Eagles. "We didn't get a chance to pull the trigger on that one."

damn looking back on that deal we trade-raped the shit outta Oakland, only giving up a 2nd to move up from 12 to 3...going off the traditional draft value chart we robbed them of over 500 pts in that deal.
2214663, y'all got okeydoked, LOL @ u taking Big Balls' post-draft cyse seriously
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Jul-30-13 06:40 PM
like he's not going to say he'd take the guy who played for him when there's no chance of actually being in position to take him.

He sold that bullshit beautifully before & after the draft while getting the guy he wanted all along.
2214683, yea seems kind of weird for the league to address this before seeing
Posted by southphillyman, Tue Jul-30-13 08:19 PM
a single in game series run
if this ain't scared i don't know what is
as far as this slowing kelly down....doubt it
defense can have time to set, but they won't have time to read and diagnose
if kelly can script out the 1st few series as well as reid use to this could be scary
2214699, also, the article writer used a false premise. kelly has no intention
Posted by poetx, Tue Jul-30-13 09:09 PM
of subbing on offense before you can sub on defense.

his intention is to use multiple formations with the same personnel to put the defense in a heads i win / tails you lose situation.

when they asked him (after drafting ertz, the TE, after already having celek and having signed james casey in FA) what he was going to do with three TEs he said.. simple.

i go like this (held up 3 fingers), and three TEs go in.

if you go base personnel, i'm airing it out, and your LBs cannot cover. if you go nickel, i'm running down your throat. take your choice.

even if he hits the same tempo as the pats, who were employing some of his concepts, that's much faster than the nfl is used to playing. if he combines one of the best cut back runners in the game, with a "the hole is where you find it" running attack, designed to create and exploit running lanes, and THEN add a mobile QB behind it, AND THEN throw bubble screens to take advantage of off coverage and go deep when you come up to play force or cover the screens... combine that w/ the no huddle, teams better have their pickle juice ready.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
** i move away from the mic to breathe in
2214702, dude...it absolutely KILLS me that Mac won't be part of this
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Jul-30-13 09:17 PM
2215457, I feel your pain, I hate every other receiver we got besdies Jack & Mac
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Aug-01-13 08:24 PM
Gonna be a big tight-end year.
2217666, WOW! I get it now, MFers should be shook, Chip's a problem
Posted by bentagain, Sat Aug-10-13 11:38 AM
if they get any assemblance of a defense

Iggles could do some things

I never understood why AR didn't go to more no huddle with this group

It's obvious speed is our advantage

and Chip's system looks like it is best suited to use that advantage in our favor

I'll wait to form an opinion on the defense

Brady gon' do work, not that big a deal

but letting ol' boy run wild on a delayed handoff, first play of the game

yeah, could be a lot of shootouts, high scores, etc...

Iggles might need to mix in a traditional offense just to give the D some time to regroup

I hope Chip's philosophy isn't to lay down on D so his O can stay on the field

Jim Johnson wept
2217669, The D is terrible, worst back 7 of our lifetime
Posted by Bombastic, Sat Aug-10-13 11:58 AM
>if they get any assemblance of a defense
>
>Iggles could do some things
>
>I never understood why AR didn't go to more no huddle with
>this group
>
>It's obvious speed is our advantage
>
>and Chip's system looks like it is best suited to use that
>advantage in our favor
>
>I'll wait to form an opinion on the defense
>
>Brady gon' do work, not that big a deal
>
>but letting ol' boy run wild on a delayed handoff, first play
>of the game
>
>yeah, could be a lot of shootouts, high scores, etc...
>
>Iggles might need to mix in a traditional offense just to give
>the D some time to regroup
>
>I hope Chip's philosophy isn't to lay down on D so his O can
>stay on the field
>
>Jim Johnson wept
2219339, not 1 not 2 not 3...FOUR EFFING TEs
Posted by bshelly, Fri Aug-16-13 04:37 PM
<3

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2013/08/16/no-22-eagles-introduce-4-te-package/

After the Eagles drafted Zach Ertz with their second-round pick back in April, Chip Kelly was asked if he could play three tight ends on the field at once.

“Yeah. You go like that,” he said, holding three fingers in the air. “And three tight ends go in the game. We are going to go three tight ends in a game. Now, if they go three linebackers, we spread them out and if they go DBs, we smash you. So, pick your poison.”

The joke at the time was on the reporters. No one thought to ask Kelly if he had planned to go with four tight end looks.

But that’s what we saw in Thursday night’s preseason game against the Panthers.

Technically, Clay Harbor is now practicing with the wide receivers, but at 6-3, 255, he has the body type of a tight end.

The Eagles first showed the 4-TE package on their second drive of the first quarter. The look is one you should probably get used to. We saw it several times last week vs. New England, and the Eagles scored a pair of touchdowns off of it (full breakdown here).

Panthers1afinal

You can see it’s a double-stack look. Ertz and James Casey to the top of the screen; Harbor and Brent Celek at the bottom.

The decision-making process for the quarterback here is simple. He has the option to hand the ball off or throw a screen to either side, depending on the numbers. In the box, Nick Foles is looking for a 5-on-5 matchup to run the ball. And that’s exactly what he gets.

Panthers_1b

Panthers1c

On the perimeter, you can see the tight ends set up for the screen. But with two safeties deep, the Eagles were facing 3-on-2 matchups out there. So Foles made the right call handing it off, and LeSean McCoy picked up the first down.

Even though the ball didn’t go to the perimeter, you can see the Eagles could potentially get a nice mismatch with a tight end blocking a cornerback.

“This offense, it’s new to us, but it’s tough to stop,” Harbor said in the locker room afterwards. “And we’ve all really, really just bought in and know that on any given play, there’s gonna be a mismatch somewhere. We’re gonna out-number the defense somewhere. So any given play, we twist it and make it our own. If they leave two defenders on the two receivers on some play, we’re gonna throw the ball out there. …If they put three defenders on two, then we’re gonna run the ball.”

On the very next play, the Eagles kept the same personnel on the field and pushed tempo. About 25 seconds elapsed from the time McCoy went down to the time they snapped the ball on the next play. The Panthers were unable to change personnel, meaning they were still in nickel (five defensive backs).

Panthers2a

The Eagles had Ertz and Harbor split out to the right, while Celek and Casey set up next to left tackle Allen Barbre.

Panthers2d

With the read-option, they leave the left defensive end unblocked. And the red box shows a 4-on-4 matchup. In reality, this is 5-on-4 in the Eagles’ favor because Todd Herremans is pulling to that side.

Panthers2b

You can see that even with Foles in the game, the left defensive end stays at home in case he keeps the ball and runs.

Panthers2c

Again, here you see the middle linebacker and the left defensive end (yellow arrows) guarding against the possibility of a Foles run. The Eagles do a great job on the left side of the line, and Jason Kelce seals his man off, creating a nice running lane up the middle.

But Eagles offensive linemen will tell you they’re never sure where McCoy’s going to take the football, and they don’t particularly care since he’s so talented. Here, he bounces it outside, gets a nice block from Herremans and then just lets his natural ability take over for a 21-yard gain.

“If they want to put some extra linebackers on the field, then we can spread ‘em out and pass,” Ertz said. “If they want to go nickel or dime, whatever personnel they want to be, if they put more corners on the field, then we’ll have that ability to run the ball. So at the end of the day, I think it’s just kind of like a chess match.”

The Eagles showed the 4-TE look with Mike Vick in the game also. Here, you see Emil Igwenagu joining Harbor, Casey and Ertz.

Panthers3a

Again, we see that Vick has multiple options. He can hand the ball off to Polk, but instead he pulls it and drops back. Vick then does a great job of manipulating middle linebacker Luke Kuechly by looking at Casey. Kuechly comes up, creating space for Igwenagu behind him.

Panthers3b

Vick delivered a laser, and Igwenagu made a nice catch for a 15-yard gain.

Kelly has made it clear from the get-go that he loves tight ends. His first offensive free-agent acquisition was Casey, and then there was the Ertz pick. Their versatility and the tempo allow the Eagles to create mismatches without subbing.

“The defense doesn’t know what to do,” Harbor explained. “If they’re gonna put all linebackers out there, they don’t know if we’re gonna go in tight and pound the ball or if we’re gonna spread out wide and throw the ball. If they bring in linebackers to guard us, we can all run like receivers. If they bring in defensive backs, we’re gonna get in tight, or we can still stay out wide and pound the ball. It’s really a chess match between the coaches there. And anything they do, we win.”
2219343, That's The Joint!(c)The Funky 4 'Fuck Your Drawers'
Posted by Bombastic, Fri Aug-16-13 04:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVxk9PW62Vk
2219344, i'm so happy
Posted by bshelly, Fri Aug-16-13 04:56 PM
2219365, He was trying to pull this off at Oregon...
Posted by sfMatt, Fri Aug-16-13 06:52 PM
Due to various combinations of injury and attrition, it never quite came together. The best chance he had was a couple of years ago when we had Colt Lyerla for his first year, with David Paulsen and JC could-have-been-a-beast Brandon Williams already on the roster. Williams got injured, and we could barely run a two-TE set due to the lack of experience at the position.

It's been obvious following recruiting that Chip wanted to be able to put 3-4 TE type bodies on the field that could both block and run/catch - which would effectively let him call anything he wanted at any point without having to worry about personnel.
2219447, another one of those things he and belichick have in common
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sat Aug-17-13 09:59 AM
if hernandez weren't the dumbest murderer/a murderer at all and gronk were healthy, belichick be so happy running amendola/gronk/hernandez/ballard/sudfield every damn play. or not even amendola, maybe ridley instead.

gonna be interesting. it makes sense, gives you flexibility in personnel and huge advantages over CBs/S trying to cover. especially if you have some TEs who can run.

-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilarious.
2219348, Skins offense will out perform the Eagles in every important category
Posted by Tiger Woods, Fri Aug-16-13 05:00 PM
TDs
Passing Yards
Rushing Yards
YPC
YPR
Avg Time of Posession
Completion Percentage

and most importantly as a team, Win Percentage
2219354, nah, I doubt they outperform them in any category you just named
Posted by Bombastic, Fri Aug-16-13 05:23 PM
outside of time of possession.
2219356, You are so trippin
Posted by Tiger Woods, Fri Aug-16-13 05:48 PM
2219358, k
Posted by Bombastic, Fri Aug-16-13 05:59 PM
2229059, i declare "9.9.13 points" to be a category.
Posted by bshelly, Wed Sep-11-13 08:32 PM
did the sk!ns outperform the eagles?
2219433, This post is gold.
Posted by smutsboy, Sat Aug-17-13 07:32 AM
And it's only going to get gold-er.
2229061, unlike RGKnee, who is 0-fer
Posted by bshelly, Wed Sep-11-13 08:33 PM
2228084, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxb3qbudn41r9x0sdo1_500.gif
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Sep-10-13 04:43 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxb3qbudn41r9x0sdo1_500.gif
2228088, Andy Reid was more impressive with less talent
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Sep-10-13 06:11 AM

His offensive scheme better

The Skins figured that out by the third quarter

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "
2228093, uh, the Eagles won four games last season with this group
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Sep-10-13 06:29 AM
that shit was 33-7 (should have been 40-0 if they don't bungle that call) in the mid-third before they showed a pulse.

One thing this offense (and Chip at Oregon) had a weakness in is milking clock when they're up 21-24 points with a quarter & a 1/2 left to play.

That's a problem I'm okay with having.

I'll wait to talk about who 'did more' until Chip actually coaches the team a couple seasons & gets his squad in here.

I wish Andy the best, predicted the Chiefs would win 10 this season.

As long as one of those ain't next Thursday, good luck to him.

But goddamn, I couldn't be happier about getting a new look/voice/mind in here for the first time in 15 years.

Especially one that's got folks mad & the league making rules.
2228098, Wrong. You had Nick Foles and them last year.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Sep-10-13 06:48 AM

>that shit was 33-7 (should have been 40-0 if they don't
>bungle that call) in the mid-third before they showed a
>pulse.

It wasn't, though. You got shut down the second half.

Andy's team was more impressive than the Eagles, with
less talent. Sorry, guy.

Y'all won because RG3 was nervous to put pressure on his
leg for three quarters. He started playing, y'all started
getting scared.
2228104, LOL, oh now it's about Vick? 2011/2012 u was on VY & Foles' dick
Posted by Bombastic, Tue Sep-10-13 07:19 AM
You can talk about that Chiefs-Jags game like u saw it all you want, I don't play fantasy football & didn't bet the game so by design I didn't watch a second of it.

We'll seen that team in 9-10 more days anyway.
2228094, Ayo Chip, we got some non-believers out there.. lol
Posted by LegacyNS, Tue Sep-10-13 06:29 AM
but still fuck the Eagles yo..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67292.html
2428383, ...
Posted by Billy Ray Valentine, Wed Mar-11-15 08:51 AM
2228761, If You Scared, Say You Scared
Posted by bentagain, Wed Sep-11-13 09:21 AM
Starters on the bench
Your Defense Is Spent
Shady on that Barry Sanders Dope, hint hint
After the first 15 can't even catch a breath
Waiting for the read and still wonder where the ball went
Hey hey hey what's the haps? We see your D collapsed
Have you ever seen a football team running track
Monkey on your back, but's what sad is the fact
You had 4 months to prepare and fell flat
Chip spread the NFL and got everyone's undivided attention
Cause your coach is on it and you can't hide it
Maybe your backup tried it, backfield too crowded
You scared, he scared, they scared, I said
They scared they scared to talk about it
Bout it bout it bout it bout it bout it

If you scared, say you scared
2228773, February 4th, 1976's my birthdate
Posted by Bombastic, Wed Sep-11-13 09:43 AM
The player the B-O-M-B, bicentennial boy, stay thirsty
I think see, caps I'm twistin' back & pullin rank
At 16 if u saw me on Ferry Ave, you betta believe my pockets stank
So what y'all though bruh?
I gotta protect my name and what we fought for
Southwestphiladelphia PA UPenn Hospital natal-care floor
No lockjaw, we got that raw shit and all the trimmings
Even though on OKP we've had two coaches, this one feel like the beginning
The Eagle, Big Balls is now our kinfolk, now it's fin to jump off
So it's no time to lay low
Cause I believe the Birds might fall off
Psych, Chip's crack bumpin like pussies on some dykes
So if you scared say you scared cause the old NFL died Monday night
2228837, U.O.E.N.O(Philly style)
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed Sep-11-13 12:26 PM
Y'all in for a long ride, you ain't even know it
Chip figured out by halftime, you ain't even know it
33mil buy a lotta beers, you ain't even know it
Swappin visors with Lane in 2 years, you ain't even know it

MeAngelo put the clamps on D-Jack, you ain't even know it
Locked down in the 2nd half, click-clack, you ain't even know it
Redneck racist can't catch a cold, you ain't even know it
Avant lookin hella old, you ain't even know it

Vick done by week 8, and you already know it
Foles folding under all that weight, you ain't even know it
Bark-Dawg will have his time, you ain't even know it
Ran 5 flat at the combine, you ain't even know it

Defensive coaches smoking crack, you ain't even know it
Rams reject at cornerback, you ain't even know it
Kaboni want his corners back, you ain't even know it
B-Dawk ain't coming back, you ain't even know it

Fat Andy gettin the last laugh, you ain't even know it
Best coach y'all ever had, you ain't even know it
Chiefs wild card playoff seed, you ain't even know it
Chip watchin with Chickie and Pete, and you ain't even know it

Phillies got heavy contracts but hittin light, you ain't even know it
Black Superman on that kryptonite, you ain't even know it
Rube made Charley ride that escape goat, you ain't even know it
Cole Hamels need run support, you ain't even know it

Sixers been cursed since day one, you ain't even know it,
Replaced a cripple center with another one, you ain't even know it
Flyers ain't gon' help out, you ain't even know it
Rinaldo gettin knocked out, you ain't even know it

2228871, lolololololol
Posted by LegacyNS, Wed Sep-11-13 01:31 PM

<---- 5....

Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67292.html
2228894, "switchin visors with Lane in two years" got me
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Sep-11-13 02:03 PM
2228903, that was good, sadly had me thinkin 'not a bad worst-case scenario' tho
Posted by Bombastic, Wed Sep-11-13 02:16 PM
2229153, ^^^^^^^^
Posted by kayru99, Thu Sep-12-13 04:04 AM
hi-level comedy right there

all around tight work
2228881, started a 'Bout That Action' reply but instead I'll just give dap & KIM
Posted by Bombastic, Wed Sep-11-13 01:55 PM
one thing that did remind/drive home though was how much easier these slow-tempo 65 BPM, repeated phrase at the end of each bar type of trap-rap cuts are to navigate than the old shit.

If Rocko tried to rock the second verse of 'Follow The Leader' that combined with whatever drugs he's on might have his eyes rolling in the back of his head before it's done.
2229042, RE: started a 'Bout That Action' reply but instead I'll just give dap & KIM
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed Sep-11-13 07:30 PM
>one thing that did remind/drive home though was how much
>easier these slow-tempo 65 BPM, repeated phrase at the end of
>each bar type of trap-rap cuts are to navigate than the old
>shit.

yeah it was pretty easy, I actually had some more stuff to put in and it could've been a lot longer but I had some work to do, lol...maybe I'll do a remix later...

>If Rocko tried to rock the second verse of 'Follow The Leader'
>that combined with whatever drugs he's on might have his eyes
>rolling in the back of his head before it's done.
2228890, My Nigga (c)Denzel
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Sep-11-13 02:00 PM
2228906, hahahaha. 39, 40 and 41 were all dope. well played.
Posted by poetx, Wed Sep-11-13 02:26 PM

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
** i move away from the mic to breathe in
2228907, LOL, well done
Posted by LA2Philly, Wed Sep-11-13 02:27 PM
2229034, gotta say, reading this again at the end of the day....this was strong.
Posted by Bombastic, Wed Sep-11-13 07:05 PM
2229046, right....I just tripped off "....had Charlie riding that escape goat"
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Sep-11-13 07:42 PM
2229037, TOP 25 All-Time OKS moment.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Sep-11-13 07:15 PM

Tha_Truth of all people too

Holy fuckin shit

(C)Keith Murray, "
2229151, lol aaaahh man
Posted by VonClay, Thu Sep-12-13 03:33 AM
2249465, shit was almost prophetic...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Oct-20-13 11:52 PM
>Y'all in for a long ride, you ain't even know it
>Chip figured out by halftime, you ain't even know it
>33mil buy a lotta beers, you ain't even know it
>Swappin visors with Lane in 2 years, you ain't even know it
>
>MeAngelo put the clamps on D-Jack, you ain't even know it
>Locked down in the 2nd half, click-clack, you ain't even know
>it
>Redneck racist can't catch a cold, you ain't even know it
>Avant lookin hella old, you ain't even know it
>
>Vick done by week 8, and you already know it
>Foles folding under all that weight, you ain't even know it
>Bark-Dawg will have his time, you ain't even know it
>Ran 5 flat at the combine, you ain't even know it
>
>Defensive coaches smoking crack, you ain't even know it
>Rams reject at cornerback, you ain't even know it
>Kaboni want his corners back, you ain't even know it
>B-Dawk ain't coming back, you ain't even know it
>
>Fat Andy gettin the last laugh, you ain't even know it
>Best coach y'all ever had, you ain't even know it
>Chiefs wild card playoff seed, you ain't even know it
>Chip watchin with Chickie and Pete, and you ain't even know
>it
>
>Phillies got heavy contracts but hittin light, you ain't even
>know it
>Black Superman on that kryptonite, you ain't even know it
>Rube made Charley ride that escape goat, you ain't even know
>it
>Cole Hamels need run support, you ain't even know it
>
>Sixers been cursed since day one, you ain't even know it,
>Replaced a cripple center with another one, you ain't even
>know it
>Flyers ain't gon' help out, you ain't even know it
>Rinaldo gettin knocked out, you ain't even know it
>
>
>
2477723, ...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Sep-20-15 05:04 PM
2228885, lol......BRAVO, my dude!!
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Sep-11-13 01:58 PM
2233591, .
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Sep-19-13 10:33 PM
2233616, http://tinyurl.com/kwsvfn3
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Sep-19-13 10:48 PM

http://tinyurl.com/kwsvfn3

(C)Keith Murray, "
2233625, "my ex girl's got balls" © keith elam
Posted by dula dos pistolas, Thu Sep-19-13 10:58 PM
2273783, RE: "my ex girl's got balls" © keith elam
Posted by Bombastic, Mon Dec-09-13 02:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUgcCDANk4
2233650, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Balls_%26_Colors.JPG
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Sep-19-13 11:43 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Balls_%26_Colors.JPG
2249468, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon Oct-21-13 12:01 AM
2259991, http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/180/10419/640/sam%20cassell.jpg
Posted by Bombastic, Sun Nov-10-13 04:47 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/180/10419/640/sam%20cassell.jpg
2263592, The Skins is over, The Skins is over, Biddy Bye Bye
Posted by bentagain, Mon Nov-18-13 04:13 PM
The Skins is over, The Skins is over, Hey Hey
The Skins is over, The Skins is over, Biddy Bye Bye
The Skins is over, The Skins is over

We heard all summer about the bol RG3
The running quarterback with only 1 knee
If you want to run the east then see Chip Kelly
You can't sound like Bob or the bol Shanny
Because Bob and Shannahan argue like they gay
Picking up the mic and always throwing shade
Sayin you was all in for week 1 was bullshit
Saying lies like that, man, you know dem can't live
So I tell them again, me come to tell them again, gwan!
Tell them again, me come to tell them again!
Tell them again, me come to tell them again, gwan!
Tell them again, me come to tell them
Mike Vick keeps on making it, Nick Foles keeps on taking it
Chip Kelly keeps creating it, and Washington keeps on faking it

2263608, http://www.xxlmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/scott-la-rock-krs-bw.gif
Posted by Bombastic, Mon Nov-18-13 05:00 PM
http://www.xxlmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/scott-la-rock-krs-bw.gif
2265444, http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/RG3-gets-TRAMPLED.gif
Posted by bentagain, Fri Nov-22-13 11:24 AM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/RG3-gets-TRAMPLED.gif
2265508, look @ Barwin humanely protecting his head-u can tell that guy recylcles
Posted by Bombastic, Fri Nov-22-13 12:54 PM
2273807, he volunteers at the Humane Society during his bye week
Posted by Dstl1, Mon Dec-09-13 08:50 AM
2274135, student of the game of life:
Posted by Bombastic, Mon Dec-09-13 06:37 PM
http://therumpus.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Connor-Barwin2.jpg
2263638, lol well done.
Posted by guru0509, Mon Nov-18-13 06:04 PM
2274139, lololololol
Posted by LegacyNS, Mon Dec-09-13 06:41 PM

<---- 5....

Ditch the paper, save the trees, and go mobile! Text bizcard to 32462!
2399747, saw this posted on FB last night and had to share, lol...:
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Dec-15-14 10:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/K1H0SWX.jpg
2399749, I thought this one was pretty good too, lol...:
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Dec-15-14 10:42 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/03/5d/f8/035df8a5e5169f16c1c04b15a2ddb0b1.jpg
2399754, this one will never get old... never
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon Dec-15-14 10:52 AM
2399756, damn yo
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Mon Dec-15-14 10:57 AM
>https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/03/5d/f8/035df8a5e5169f16c1c04b15a2ddb0b1.jpg
2478025, Nice day to up a post n/m
Posted by go mack, Mon Sep-21-15 08:56 AM
2478026, lol...you know it got upped during the game yesterday, right?
Posted by Dstl1, Mon Sep-21-15 09:00 AM
2478027, The 'genius' better start updating his resume
Posted by vee-lover, Mon Sep-21-15 09:02 AM
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXtw5xG_SyU
>^^^Theme Music, Every Good Hero Should Have Some.(c)Jack
>Spade
>
>Already?
>
>Already.
>
>HAHAHAAAHAHAAAHHAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHAHHHAAAHAA(c)Damon-Dash-Pool-Hall-Forcefully-Loud-Fake-Laugh
>
>HAA-HAA! Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-c-h-c...(c)Flavor
>Flav
>
>Not even the first preseason game before these pussies start
>trying to Kelly-proof the course like Tiger in his
>prime?!!?!?
>
>I mean I know they been pretty shook since Draft Day when Jeff
>Ireland crapped his khakis trading up for a skinny project
>Duck pass-rusher Kelly was never gonna take & by doing so
>gift-wrapped us our left tackle for the coming decade.
>
>But this shit right here? Preliminary strikes against a dude
>who never coached NFL football a day his life?!?
>
>Yo.
>
>Ayo.
>
>http://oi44.tinypic.com/jg30no.jpg
>
>"Ayo Chip, I don't understand this man!
>Yo, they say we gotta slow down man, we losing them!"
>
>http://25.media.tumblr.com/c6bb3c201590c3c8b47250ec1dfa9089/tumblr_mn5s10Vv3I1s5ydx4o1_400.gif
>
>"Yo CHIP! yeah man!
>Yo you got em runnin' scared!"
>
>
>Read & weep for this sad flock of sheep:
>
>
>http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9521983/refs-force-chip-kelly-philadelphia-eagles-slow-down
>
>NFL referees might put the brakes on Chip Kelly's high-octane
>offense with the Philadelphia Eagles this season.
>
>Whether Kelly's fast-paced attack would work as well at the
>professional level as it did in college was one of the most
>intriguing questions heading into this season. However, NFL
>rules likely will force Kelly to make adjustments.
>
>
>"We have to make sure teams understand that they don't control
>the tempo, our officials do," NFL vice president of
>officiating Dean Blandino told The Wall Street Journal. "We're
>going through our normal ball mechanics, we aren't going to
>rush it's in the two minute drill."
>
>Under Kelly, Oregon ran 1,077 plays in just 13 games last
>season (82.8 per game), according to ESPN Stats & Information.
>Amazingly, that would have ranked seventh (just two total
>plays behind the Eagles' 1,079) in the NFL's 16-game schedule
>last season. The New England Patriots led the NFL with 1,191
>plays last season (74.4 per game).
>
>Kelly wants to run a play every 12 seconds, so he gets the
>Eagles ready for it in practice, even having assistants
>calling in plays via elaborate hand signals from the
>sidelines. The Eagles run a ton of plays, move around quickly
>and don't spend much time waiting, doing nothing.
>
>Blandino told the newspaper that he has told each team's
>coaching staff, however, that teams will not be able to snap
>the ball until a referee gives the signal. He said the NFL's
>competition committee made it a point to "re-emphasize" that
>NFL rules differ from college after several NFL teams used
>up-tempo attacks last season.
>
>Blandino told the newspaper that when he met with Kelly, the
>coach didn't display any "overconcern" when told about the
>differences between NFL and college rules.
>
>NFL rules also state that a defense must be allowed to make
>substitutions if the offense substitutes its own players, no
>matter how quickly the offense makes its changes. Blandino
>told The Journal that the referee will stand over the ball to
>ensure that it is not snapped before the defense is set.
>
2497677, Happy Bombsgiving everybody!
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Nov-26-15 02:53 PM