Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI do not give a shit how mentally lacking he is...he is a top 70 QB
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2213445&mesg_id=2213690
2213690, I do not give a shit how mentally lacking he is...he is a top 70 QB
Posted by Ink_Spot, Sat Jul-27-13 10:11 AM
and if that is the case, he deserves a job in the league...let him fucking carry a clipboard and be a 3rd QB even.

It fucking kills me to come in here and read people over-analyzing a guy and talking about how he is done. Maybe he ain't shit no more. Maybe he sucks. But he is in the top 70 QB's.....and if a guy like Mark fucking Brunell can carry a clipboard for years, bad credit, blew his money and all, then Vince Young deserves to also.

I am not even going to get into the Matt Leinarts of the world can still compete for a job, or the AJ Feeleys can have jobs, then why not Vince Young?

Why can't a black QB who got drafted high suck? Why can't we accept he is washed up, maybe not a starter..but he can be a back up. Why can't it be about his skills are a bit diminished..but has to always be about..oh, he is a mental case. It is bullshit.

I want to see the Vince Youngs, the J Russells, the Akili Smiths,..fuck, the D Mcnabbs...let them wash up and be back ups...and stick in the league and get checks for years, for being a 2nd string or 3rd string. White QB's are allowed to suck. Why not them? I do not see guys on here spending post after post analyzing the suckage of Carson Palmer....we say, his skills are a bit diminished..can it not be mental too? Can Leinart not have a mental problem for not being able to handle the pressure? Can Sanchez not be weak mentally? Why is it always the black dude that gets analyzed for being weak mentally? You hear on TV about how he can't handle shit between the ears..can't read coverage...and stories come out, and people believe all that shit. Like if a white QB sucks, it has nothing to do with not being able to read coverage too? His mental weakness never ever is an issue. I even read stupid shit like "Mike Vick is playing for his last NFL contract". Really? OK, can't he be a back up for another 5 or 6 years? So for highly drafted black QB's, it is starter or bust. WTF is that? So there are 30 teams with a better QB? Or 60 QB's he can't beat for a job? Fuck that shit. It is a form of racism, and anyone who can't see it, or get it, is an idiot.

Vince Young sucks....but he deserves to carry a clipboard for someone...you can't name 60 QB's better. Let him have a job and suck in peace, rather than being butchered for sucking.