Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectUm, you just made the point for me lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2210332&mesg_id=2351696
2351696, Um, you just made the point for me lol
Posted by LA2Philly, Wed Jul-16-14 02:06 PM
What's so different about this off-season: Hmm, let's see. There's no coach, only two players under contract (a 39 year old PG who may only play 20 or so games and a 36 year old coming off Achilles surgery and a broken leg) signed, and a strong perception of weak ownership with Dr. Buss gone....how is that an attractive place for a superstar who wants to win now?

Yet you're blaming Kobe, and then acting like he's the reason other players didn't want to sign (as you said above, "there are other players besides Melo and Bron") when the team hasn't even offered them contracts!...as I said the team doesn't want to invest in mid-tier players that have you ending up in perpetual mediocrity. Something you should understand personally as a 76ers fan.

What variable has changed between the past and present for the Lakers? Contending for a championship, that's the simplest explanation yet you're so pressed to blame Kobe. My point stands even more clearly now, thanks.