Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHow the FUCK does that amount me to saying that GS could have
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2210332&mesg_id=2211245
2211245, How the FUCK does that amount me to saying that GS could have
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Fri Jul-19-13 10:06 PM
signed him outright?

I said "it was wishful thinking (for CT to say he was going to GS in an S+T for Thompson or whomever)."

And also that "I was the first person to say it would be a straight signing."

When I said that, I said it would be with Houston, but regardless of where he went, it would be a straight signing and not a trade. Basically that the Lakers would prefer salary flexibility to assets. Oh, but I am so fucking dumb and don't know about the CBA or economics of basketball, I only called that weeks beforehand when most were thinking about what they could get back in assets or futures.

Regardless of *some* ambiguity (had you, for example, not seen a single thread on the topic), there is really no way to conclude from that post that I suggested D12 would go to GS at all, let alone as a straight signing. If I had made such assertions, why would *I* be bringing them up after D12 had already signed in Houston?

That is just a nonsense interpretation on your part, that's now being made to show that I know "nothing about the CBA." For someone who knows nothing, I had that deal pegged early, along with Smith to the Pistons and Bynum to the Cavs.

I am done fucking with you in any way, shape or form if you're going to think that little of me and make up bullshit to boot. Yes, I do remember when people accuse me of hateful things. If I did that to you, I imagine you'd make a mental note of it.