Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectactually dude, i know it very well.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2210332&mesg_id=2210939
2210939, actually dude, i know it very well.
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Jul-17-13 11:44 PM
the last time you made this accusation, you linked some blog and passed it as your own expertise. it didn't discredit what i was saying either. what it came down to was whether or not a texas team would prefer pau to nothing and whether or not a team could be paid modestly to take artest. so, i'm not really sure what i missed about the CBA in that exchange.

the above topic has NOTHING to do with the CBA. he said "i doubt the lakers break the bank for kobe."

does that reconcile neatly with his statement that he will "expect to sign for as much money as possible?"

even if kobe signs for a considerable drop in pay--let's say an even $10M--it would seriously complicate their ability to land two max FAs. that's $19M in salary, then you have to pay the melos or lebrons of the world over $20M each. and $10M would be a third of what he makes now, i imagine he has a higher number in mind although it won't be any $30M figure.

they pretty much need to choose between kobe and the future. that's not a possibility that CT discounted eiter.

that is my point. if that's the case, then they are betting heavily on the right guys (namely LeBron, really) hitting the market.

and PLEASE find me where i said "golden state could sign howard outright." between this and the time you misidentified as some sort of bible thumping gay marriage opponent, i really think you need to fuck off. thanks.