Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Nelly right though
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2210332&mesg_id=2210508
2210508, RE: Nelly right though
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Tue Jul-16-13 05:31 PM
>>who exactly has Kobe made better?
>
>Pau Gasol (YEP), Smush Parker, Trevor Ariza, Jordan Hill,
>Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, Luke Walton, Lamar Odom, Andrew
>Bynum, I could go on...
>
>>when has Kobe ever won without a Big in the paint?
>
>Name a wing player not named Jordan who has. Well, to be
>honest, everyone has a big in the paint, but I'll assume you
>meant star.
>
>>when has Kobe ever done anything without Phil Jackson?
>
>When has Jordan? See what a stupid question this is?
>
>>the lakers have spoiled that turkey and not made him
>>accountable
>>
>>it proves my point Phil Jackson knew how to use the right
>>players for the right situation.
>>
>>Pringles ain't got no clue.
>
>No argument there.
>
>>Potatoe Head Brown had the right agenda, just not enough
>pace
>>and he didn't win over Kobe.
>
>They'd have been dumb to side with a coach of Mike Brown's
>stature over Kobe. They shouldn't have fired him, but that's
>what it is.
>
>>Fish was a good part in LA whereas in other places he ain't
>>even seeing Raja Bell.
>
>I dunno even what that means.

Pau was seen as the white euro KG. i mean he was an All star before he came to LA. Smush? that is funny at what playing the dozens. Trevor is doing good regardless of Kobe. neither one of those Jordan's are memorable at all.

Sasha been in the witness protection program, he ain't exactly done nothing since he left. luke walton actually came into the L with a nice passing game. however he never got any better.

Bynum is a mental case and its all on him period.

Lamar always had the goods however his mind set is limited. he never wanted to be the first option a would have, could have, type of talent.

now since comedy hour is over none of those turkeys aside from maybe Gasol can stack up to Dwight Howard and you know this.

Isiah Thomas and Dennis Johnson each one a chip without a big name Superstar center. please don't like Bill Lambier and Jack Skima are exactly remembered great low post centers.

Jordan was a better player and Phil didn't leave Jordan because he couldn't deal with him. lets remember kobe done had 5 coaches in the past decade not named phil jackson and he didn't do a thing with any of them not even win a post season round.

Jordan did win a post season round minus Phil jackson has Kobe ever done that? and please don't bring up the bench on the job training era of Kobe 96-99 because you know which era of Kobe in his prime and peak I'm talking about.

the Princeton offense would have been effective, however Kobe don't wanna budge and it costs them daily man
>