Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI didn't realize we had to read every single post before replying to one post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2209748&mesg_id=2219423
2219423, I didn't realize we had to read every single post before replying to one post
Posted by Cold Truth, Sat Aug-17-13 12:18 AM
>but that would require a less snarky response I guess and I
>mean this is the internet!

Yes, that's EXACTLY the reason I didn't read a post where you backed away from this stance. Yes, that's more likely than the fact that I simply responded to the post that I read and didn't know you had a change of heart down the line. I didn't get the memo that says we need to read the whole thread to see if dumb, ignorant, knee jerk statements are later retracted before responding to them.

>I had a gut reaction that it seemed fishy, shortly after I
>said yea I don't think it is.

So.... you're taking issue with my issue with your initial reaction because I didn't read your mind and assume that you had another post retracting it? Gotcha.

>A day later here you come with
>some internet lawyer act to rip apart my initial thought word
>by word.

LOL@this. Like I waited a whole day to respond to you, because it was that important. Yeah, I've been stewing all day just to write that one response, because that makes a lick of sense.

Listen, don't get pissy with me because you didn't take the time to form a coherent thought before posting it. The lesson learned here is that you jumped the gun with a ridiculously cynical reach of a conclusion, and should probably think it through a little better next time. Perhaps then it won't be laughably easy to rip it apart word by word.

People post dumb shit, other people will call it out. That's how shit works and always has. Either grow some thicker skin or log out, because that shit isn't going to change no matter how much you cry about it.

>Cool, good job bro!

I could have simply called you an ignorant prick, as that's a perfectly justifiable response to the bullshit you vomited forth, but I gave you the dignity of an actual response. Sue me, cupcake.