Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNice raw - 07/15 (spoilers in here too)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2209748&mesg_id=2210185
2210185, Nice raw - 07/15 (spoilers in here too)
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Jul-15-13 11:56 PM
Damn...they pulled the trigger on the rest of the Dolph situation. And yep, Big E whooped his ass. And he sold it like attempted murder because he's awesome.

These divas be looking good as hell. That is all.

Run Mark! Run! Ohh...nevermind! Handle those fools! Yeah! Ohh (after sleeper)...ohhh! (after spear) Ohhh! (after Fire Pro Wrestling triple powerbomb critical). The Shield is awesome.

RVD and Jericho showed their ass fo sho with the layout of the match even if they didn't totally kill it physically. These are 40-year old cats out there going at it! ECW heyday was a long ass time ago! Shiiiit...both of their first WWE runs were a long ass time ago! Kudos to legends who can still go.

Paul and Punk put on character-perfect promo clinics regularly. Tonight was more of the same. And maybe...just MAYBE we finally have a reason to GAF about a Brock situation now. If Paul and Punk can't carry you into a dope story and matches, you can't be carried. Brock's job has never been easier than it is going to be the next month or so. I just hope he doesn't injure CM Punk with his sloppy ass.

Hmmm...Orton...I get it but I'm just not down right now. And wtf was that delayed ass pin? I'll just assume Fandango ticked off Orton at some point in the match. I love how a damn near fired dude might still think he can do stuff like that. I remember he did a similar thing to Ken Kennedy/Anderson after a shaky backdrop. I'm reaching now...

American Dragon vs Cena at Summerfest? I'm down with that. And I guess we get a stipulationified Ziggler/ADR match? Or maybe Big E/Ziggler. That leaves a gang of folks available for goodness. WWE is on a roll right now. I'm not even gonna think about how they'll screw this all up by Christmas. I'm just gonna hope they don't.

Jimaveli

>This is usually a fun show.
>
>Tonight's card, from Philly:
>
>John Cena vs. Mark Henry for WWE title
>
>Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler for World title
>
>WWE Title Money in the Bank match
>Randy Orton, Christian, Sheamus, C.M. Punk, Daniel Bryan and
>Rob Van Dam
>
>World Title Money in the Bank match
>Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Fandango, Dean Ambrose, Wade
>Barrett, Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger
>
>Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
>
>Curtis Axel vs The Miz for IC tile
>
>A.J. Lee vs. Kaitlyn for Divas title
>
>Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns vs. Usos (Pre-show match at 7:30
>p.m. on WWE web site)
>
>
>
>In other news, tomorrow WWE will reportedly announce that The
>Ultimate Warrior will be a playable character in the new WWE
>2K14 video game... he's also supposed to be at the press
>conference... buckle up...
>
>_________________________________________________________________________________________
>But Zootown, black people and media, so...