Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBesides the Ziggler-Del Rio ending, i really enjoyed this PPV
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2209748&mesg_id=2209932
2209932, Besides the Ziggler-Del Rio ending, i really enjoyed this PPV
Posted by pretentious username, Mon Jul-15-13 12:15 AM
and i like the direction they're going.

Tag Team: incredible match by the Usos and Shield. It'd be nice to see the Usos win the titles at some point, but a long Shield run will be nice.

WH MITB: Loved this one, especially the ending. I like those two as a team, but if they both get a push out of this it'll be great.

IC: I don't really care for Curtis Axel just yet, but at least he's a shake-up for that belt. hopefully they flesh out his persona a little more than "paul heyman's guy".

Divas: Another good match, keep the belt on AJ!

Ryback-Jericho: Meh, but Ryback was in need of a PPV win.

Del Rio-Ziggler: Once again I love the match between these two but not the ending. I like this heel run by ADR, but why are they so afraid to take the belt away from him? I hope Ziggler stays in the title picture.

WWE Title: Dumb ending, and a pretty forgettable match, but I didn't picture anyone other than Cena with the belt going into SummerSlam. How long can the WWE Title be overshadowed in the PPVs though? It's not even Cena's fault, and I kinda forgive it for MITB, but it's still pretty noticeable.

WWE MITB: While I would've preferred a Bryan win I'm fine with an Orton win, and Bryan does have enough heat to get the match regardless. Orton needs a change and this is an easy way to do it.