Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectdepends how desperate they are to trade him
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2207324&mesg_id=2211276
2211276, depends how desperate they are to trade him
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Jul-19-13 11:44 PM
But I honestly think theyd be getting a great deal. Asik is a hell of a player. If he gets traded this year - in a few years the deal will be seen in a Mark Gasol -ish light. He's good. Thats why I really don't mind keeping him.

Tjones and Dmo have a ton of potential. Im not ready to say their also mark gasol-ish value wise - but i wouldnt be surprised if either or both pan out.

I see Tjones a little more limited - but more of a sure thing. he can be a key Brian Grant, Antonio Davis type big. Not stylistically - but in terms of an important starter for a good team.

DMO - is kind of feast or famine. It might take him getting on a really bad team and being handed the keys- but dude can score in a lot of different ways at 7 feet tall. On the flip side he could end up like Shitisvilli.

I still like him over his fellow Lithuanian Jonas. He's more skilled but less physical.\

I would throw in a pick to make it happen

But at the same time - if it were up to me Id be patient with this group and keep them for at least 1 year to see what the ceiling is.

I like the depth of having these guys instead of bring LMA and having no depth.