Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm not sure why the Bulls haven't called Hou about Omer
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2207324&mesg_id=2208905
2208905, I'm not sure why the Bulls haven't called Hou about Omer
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Jul-11-13 01:49 PM
If we could move say...Taj (so they had a pick and pop/defensive minded PF to slide next to Dwight) for Omer, I do it.

Even with the poison pill balloon at the end.

If we get Omer back, I'd move Noah for LA but that's IT. I'd try to get Meyers Leonard or Lopez for one of the draft picks too if possible (with Noah, they don't need both).

Then we'd just have to find a taker for Booz (Maybe the Kings for Jimmer, Salmons and P-Pat) as they are 16 mil under the cap and can take on the 3 mil hit.

Kings need scoring to replace the loss of Tyreke and Boozer's game fits nice next to Cuz. Salmons and Booz have the same number of yrs left on their deals and the Kings are trying to move Jimmer. P-Pat would be a salary throw in but still a good move for the Bulls as he could slide into backup PF.

We go into next yr with:
C Omer/Leonard or Lopez/Nazr
PF LA/P-Pat
SF Deng/Snell
SG Jimmy/Salmons/Jimmer
PG Rose/Kirk

Team would work. Especially given Thibs is the coach. We'd have enough of a balance on D and O and decent depth (if P-pat and Snell develop well enough).

The only other move I'd love to set this off is the market shits on Nate and he figures 'fuck it' and wants to return and the bulls give him a yr or 2.