Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectman....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2205593&mesg_id=2205829
2205829, man....
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Jul-03-13 10:16 PM
yesterday I was listening to a local sports show and had to turn the station. It was disgusting some of the shit people were texting in. Shit like they hoped he got beaned in the head or that he broke his ankle running to 1st base. It's amazing how quick these assholes have forgotten everything he did as a Cardinal. There are no WS rings in 06 and 11 without Albert...period. I know the David Freese heroics and whatnot, but they don't get there without Pujols. Shit, in 2006 he CARRIED them into the playoffs and to that WS. That said, his falloff is startling. Like you, I love Albert still. Everytime I think he's starting to look like himself again...he reverts back to what we see now. As far as the current Cards...I can totally see maybe Matt Adams being out. Maybe like Adams and a pitching prospect for a Cliff Lee and Michael Young (completely hypothetical, just saying). Also, I may be one of Pete Kozma's biggest fans, but dude is really struggling. Mo is gonna have to make some type of a move.