Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNBA Draft 2013...lets' party.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2202071
2202071, NBA Draft 2013...lets' party.
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Aug-15-14 01:20 PM

Cavs taking B-Mac.
2202080, I see Miami taking Burke w/last pick of the 2nd round.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 08:45 AM
They immediately send him to the 2012 Bobcat's D-league affiliate, where he will average 2ppg, half an assist, and get dunked on by Cheese Eyes so hard that he just fucking dies.
2202081, what in the hell?
Posted by CherNic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:46 AM
2202089, Great way to start a post.....
Posted by jdevolve1, Thu Jun-27-13 09:03 AM
smh....
2202095, Man, I'm a Knicks fan. Draft night is just one long recurring nightmare.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 09:17 AM
Let me get my chuckles where I can.
2202133, cornball shit
Posted by guru0509, Thu Jun-27-13 09:53 AM
2202167, I'm shocked and hurt you feel that way.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 10:28 AM
2202108, Big Alex going numero uno
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:26 AM
2202196, Starting to fear that this will be the case.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 10:49 AM
And while I still think it'd work out... there are definitely four players I'd take before him.
2202533, Yerp. 7'1" with touch.
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 05:42 PM
>And while I still think it'd work out... there are definitely
>four players I'd take before him.

"You can't teach height"..
One of the top ten most used quotes regarding bball.

2202131, Who is going to be this year's Austin Rivers?
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:49 AM
2202202, People with way too much time: Create Your Own Mock.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 10:52 AM
http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/draft_simulator
2202219, FindlayPrep stand up! Bennett & Kabongo
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Thu Jun-27-13 11:06 AM
Proud of those guys.
2202323, ADV been looking good in offseason workouts too
Posted by guru0509, Thu Jun-27-13 12:45 PM
hopefully he locks down that 3 point shooting role off the bench
2202223, Cavs need a young big & better not take a damn SG
Posted by kevlar skully, Thu Jun-27-13 11:07 AM

Alex Len or Noel with the overall pick

I'm gonna be so pissed if it's not either of those guys with the first pick
2202236, best player...trade dion for a big.
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-27-13 11:21 AM
2202250, No, you just draft a big and keep your all-rookie 1st teamer
Posted by kevlar skully, Thu Jun-27-13 11:43 AM
2202271, chad ford said the cavs are saying they don't see any rookie from
Posted by southphillyman, Thu Jun-27-13 12:02 PM
this class starting for them next yr (with the assumption that they get a vet SF this offseason)
might be some broussard shit
but if true that would suggest that they like dion more than any of the SGs out there
and it coincides with their efforts over the last couple days to basically dump the #1 pick

2202276, Not to mention, if they really want a big...
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 12:06 PM
... it's very possible that Dieng and/or Plumlee will be there at 19. Why not simply take your favorite perimeter guy and bring him off the bench at first, as the difference between McLemore/Oladipo and the next tier of 2s or Porter and the next tier of 3s is quite wide? I'd like McLemore and Dieng or Porter and Plumlee next year to help at a playoff push more than Noel and Bullock or Len and Franklin.
2202309, The Cavs don't need a fucking guard
Posted by kevlar skully, Thu Jun-27-13 12:28 PM

everyone who pays attention to the Cavaliers knows that the greatest position of need on the team is SF & C

If you choose a SG 1st overall, the year after you drafted a SG 4th overall(who had a very solid season), he better be a damn SUPERSTAR

2202321, ... which is why I included Porter.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 12:42 PM
Also, especially since I think it's more likely to find a steal at SF in the second than a steal at SG in the second, if they chose to go guard because they feel he's the best player in the draft, it's not that hard a choice to see. Especially since McLemore and Waiters have very different types of skills.
2202325, I like Oladipo over McLemore, personally
Posted by kevlar skully, Thu Jun-27-13 12:48 PM

but this Len kid has the size & skill that we NEED
2202233, My layman Horn...er, Pelican wish list
Posted by Wonderl33t, Thu Jun-27-13 11:17 AM
McLemore, Zeller, or Noel, as far as guys who might be there at #6. NBAdraft.net says Burke in their mock, but I don't like his value at #6. Vasquez is a solid starter and Roger Mason is emerging as a good backup. Burke could turn out to be as good as other undersized guys like Lawson or Felton, but would that be a significant upgrade over Vasquez? Not imo.

I think McLemore would be ideal for N.O. since SG is the biggest question mark between EJ's injury history and Rivers being Rivers (although I think he may pan out to be a Jimmer...I still have a shred of hope). Oladipo imo isn't a good fit for N.O. as a SG and he probably won't be there at 6.

Zeller would be great C depth, and could be an upgrade over Lopez. His defense isn't the best, but with unibrow for shot blocking, I think the fit is fine.

Noel doesn't necessarily fit need, but his potential is high, and you can never have enough athletic length. I would take him over Zeller if both are available.

CJ McCollum could be a good fit, but I don't know much about him. My bust radar is reading Michael Carter Williams. He seems too inefficient and not a good enough shooter for his game to translate to the pros. In fact, to answer an above post, he is probably this year's Austin Rivers.
2202312, hoping the Nets take Dieng at 22
Posted by rjc27, Thu Jun-27-13 12:31 PM
if they still have the pick... perfect fit next to Lopez... Lopez actually only 2 years older, which is crazy, would be a nice frontcourt for the next 5-10 years
2202330, i only want 2 guys at 24. ledo or mitchell
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 12:55 PM
i know each has issues, but the knicks have no youth, and no talent that can way exceed its cap figure.

snells n bullocks n plumlees won't do it.

aim high, form a circle around the kid, and develop STAT2 or JR's eventual replacement.

2202366, Cavs bout to overthink the fuck out of this.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 01:35 PM
2202381, Flip, try not to fuck this up too bad
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 01:47 PM
If he can avoid drafting three consecutive players who play the same position, he's already a step ahead of Kahn.
2202399, It's gonna be Caldwell-Pope.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 02:08 PM
2202541, If they stay at #9, I'm fine there
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 05:59 PM
It's between him and McCollum IMO
2202447, Orlando really should take his offer for Oladipo
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 03:04 PM
Derrick Williams, #9, and #26 is a nice get for a team adding assets. I'm just not entirely sold on Oladipo enough to think he's worth all of that.
2202540, Yeah, I like Oladipo, but if you're moving up to #2, I'd rather have
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 05:58 PM
McLemore.
2202388, Rumor has it, Cho loves Zeller....
Posted by jdevolve1, Thu Jun-27-13 01:53 PM
*cries*
2202433, these niggas really gonna draft Len first...
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 02:46 PM
2202435, TY TRYNA SUPPORT DEX...LMAO!!!!! I'M COOKIN!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-27-13 02:48 PM

Print and Go Back ESPN.com: Draft 2013

Thursday, June 27, 2013
If I were in the draft room ...
By ESPN The Magazine

Yep, we're doing it again. For the fifth straight year, The Mag has asked a player from each NBA team to draft for their respective franchise. So what did we learn this time? UCLA frosh Shabazz Muhammad will need to earn the respect of his NBA peers (the former top recruit dropped to the Clippers at No. 25), Al Horford thinks his Hawks need help in the post (the former Gator drafted two centers for Atlanta at Nos. 17 and 18), and Greg Monroe … well, let's just say he's thrilled with his pick.

(Picks compiled by Sam Alipour, Elena Bergeron, Jordan Brenner, Chris Broussard, Louise Cornetta, Brad Doolittle, Chad Ford, Molly Knight, Eddie Matz, Marc Stein, Pablo S. Torre, Brian Windhorst and Jared Zwerling.)

1. Nerlens Noel, C, Kentucky

Selected by: Alonzo Gee

"Noel can play great D, and can especially help us protect the rim," Gee says about the Wildcats frosh, who averaged over four blocks and almost 10 rebounds per game. "And he can run, too. He's got great potential."

2. Ben McLemore, G, Kansas

Selected by: Jameer Nelson

"He's NBA-ready for the most part, and you can always use an athletic wing player that can get up and down the court and score the ball," the nine-year point guard says about McLemore, who averaged almost 16 points per game and shot 42 percent from 3-point range. "He'll fit right in with core of young guys we have, and I'll be there to groom him."

3. C.J. McCollum, G, Lehigh

Selected by: Trevor Booker

"You can never have enough scorers," Booker says about McCollum, who averaged 23.9 points per game, shot 51.6 percent from 3 and had a 34.7 PER last season. "I really like his scoring ability, and he could be a great complement to John Wall and Bradley Beal."

4. Anthony Bennett, F, UNLV

Selected by: Kemba Walker

"Our team gets up and down the floor, and when I'm pushing, he's a guy I know can finish a lob if I hit him on the break," Walker says of the 6-foot-8, 240-pound combo forward. "And defensively, he can stop guys in the post, and that's what we need."

5. Alex Len, C, Maryland

Selected by: Marcin Gortat

"It's not easy to find bigs, and I believe that to win a championship, you need two true big men -- Dirk Nowitzki and Tyson Chandler in Dallas, Kendrick Perkins and Kevin Garnett in Boston -- and I think Alex can play the 4," Gortat says. "But I'd have him come off the bench for the first year or two while he's learning, just like I learned behind Dwight Howard in Orlando. Every young guy has to go through hell in the NBA, learning how to practice three hours a day, and then play the next day, for 82 games."

6. Trey Burke, G, Michigan

Selected by: Jason Smith

"I'd grab Burke because of his scoring touch, his tremendous heart and his basketball IQ," Smith says of the 2012-13 AP Player of the Year. "His playmaking ability would make him a solid addition to our backcourt." Burke averaged 18.6 points and 6.7 assists per game for the Wolverines last season.

7. Rudy Gobert, C, France

Selected by: Isaiah Thomas

"I'm taking the big guy out of France, Rudy Gobert. At 7-foot-2, he's definitely going to be a defensive presence," Thomas says. "His workout really surprised me. He can finish with both hands, and with a 7-foot-9 wingspan, he's going to scare a lot of people off just because he's in the lane. And that's what we need. I'd usually go with a shooting guard or a small forward, but just watching these playoffs, I saw how Roy Hibbert, Marc Gasol and Tim Duncan can change the game even if they're not blocking shots."

8. Otto Porter, F, Georgetown

Selected by: Greg Monroe

"He can shoot, he can handle the ball, he can rebound. To me, he's one of the top three players in this draft, and for him to fall to us, it's a blessing," Monroe says of Porter, who averaged 16.2 points, 7.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game as a sophomore at Georgetown. "He's one of these cerebral guys who understands the game and how to be successful. I don't know what teams those guys were watching above me, but this pick is a no-brainer."

9. Victor Oladipo, G, Indiana

Selected by: J.J. Barea

"We need a 2 to help us here in Minnesota, and Oladipo's a great choice," Barea said of the 2012-13 All-American who was No. 1 in the Big Ten in field goal percentage, true shooting percentage, steals per game and defensive win shares. "He's quick, he can defend, he can finish at the basket and he carried that team in Indiana for a while. He's ready to give us good minutes." Oladipo averaged 13.6 points, 6.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 2.2 steals per game last season for the Hoosiers.

10. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, G, Georgia

Selected by: Meyers Leonard

"I know right now we're looking at getting another center, but I liked Kentavious' energy -- how he talks on defense, his passing and his strength," Leonard says of KCP, who poured in almost 19 points a game for the Bulldogs last year. "Plus, he has a really nice shot with great range. He'd fit right in."

11. Michael Carter-Williams, G, Syracuse

Selected by: Thaddeus Young

"We definitely have a need for a dominant center -- a game-changer -- but we still have a chance to sign or trade for one, and we have a solid group of young bigs and a chance to re-sign Andrew Bynum," Young says. "But we also need a guard like Carter-Williams to complement our All-Star Jrue Holiday and someone to run that second unit."

12. Kelly Olynyk, F, Gonzaga

Selected by: Kendrick Perkins

"The first I check? Tenacity. And I can see the fire in him. I can see the determination in him to win. But it really starts with what we need. And we need a stretch 4 who can hit that corner 3," Perkins says about Olynyk, who led the nation in PER (36.2) and tied for fourth in true shooting percentage (67.5 percent). "He'll create openings and space for Russ and KD."

13. Shane Larkin, G, Miami

Selected by: Dirk Nowitzki

"Last year we were able to trade down and get better value, so I can't guarantee that we'll keep the 13th pick, but I do like Shane Larkin," the former NBA MVP says. "He's a gritty point guard, and he looked like a great leader when I watched him lead Miami to the Sweet 16."

14. Cody Zeller, F, Indiana

Selected by: Marvin Williams

"I'm taking Cody Zeller out of Indiana. He's so athletic for his size and plays really hard," Williams says of Zeller, who averaged 16.5 points and eight rebounds per game last season and accumulated the highest career PER (30.6) since 2009-10. "You can never have enough athletic bigs on your team."

15. Dennis Schroeder, G, Germany

Selected by: John Henson

"With so much uncertainty on our roster this offseason, the perfect place for him to start is at the point," Henson says. "And if Brandon Jennings comes back, Schroeder can learn from him because their games are similar. The league is trending toward point guards who can score and dish, and he can do both."

16. Peyton Siva, G, Louisville

Selected by: Jason Terry

"I think Peyton's a phenomenal NBA talent. I've known him since he was a sophomore in high school, and he's a winner," Terry says of Siva, who averaged 10 points, 5.7 assists and 2.3 steals per game last season for the champion Cardinals. "Obviously we have Rajon Rondo and Avery Bradley, but he can bring another floor general, and defensively, he's almost in the same class as Avery. He's played in plenty of big games, too, so he'll understand the Celtics organization and the pressure that comes along with playing here."

17. Gorgui Dieng, C, Louisville

Selected by: Al Horford

"Dieng's not just a great shot-blocker," Horford says of the Cardinals center, whose career 84.6 defensive rating ranks first since the 2009-10 season. "But he also alters so many shots. Plus, he's got that championship pedigree."

18. Steven Adams, C, Pittsburgh

Selected by: Al Horford

"Adams is a big-bodied guy who can help us in the post," Horford says about the Pitt frosh, who in just 23.4 minutes per game, averaged 7.2 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.0 blocks, while compiling a 23.2 PER in the Big East. "He's got a lot of upside."

19. Allen Crabbe, G, California

Selected by: Alonzo Gee

"Crabbe's a pure shot-maker with NBA range," Gee says of Crabbe, who averaged 38 percent from 3 during his three years at Cal. "His ability to come off screens would be very beneficial for us."

20. Mason Plumlee, F, Duke

Selected by: Taj Gibson

"I'll take Mason Plumlee from Duke," Gibson says of the former Blue Devil. "I can't believe he was still available!" Plumlee averaged 17.1 points and 9.9 rebounds on 59.9 percent shooting last season, while also leading the ACC in win shares with 6.9.

21. Reggie Bullock, G, UNC

Selected by: Marvin Williams

"Reggie's a solid all-around player, good on both sides of the ball, and he's able to do a lot of different things, which is very important at this level," Williams says about Bullock, who ranked second in the ACC in offensive rating at 130.4, and averaged 13.9 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game and shot 43.6 percent from 3 last season. "Plus, he's a shooter and a fellow Tar Heel!"

22. Lucas Nogueira, C, Brazil

Selected by: Reggie Evans

"I'd love to work with Nogueira and take him under my wing," Evans says about the Brazilian center, who averaged 1.1 blocks in just over 13 minutes per game in Spain's ACB League last season. "He's a 7-footer and already so athletic. He can protect the paint and have my back in the post because he's already such a good shot-blocker."

23. Tim Hardaway Jr., G, Michigan

Selected by: Roy Hibbert

"We have a great backup 2 in Orlando Johnson, but wings with size are always needed," Hibbert says of the 6-foot-6 Hardaway Jr., who averaged 14.5 points and 4.7 rebounds per game for the Wolverines last season. "Plus, he can hit his own shot and play a little 3, as well."

24. Tony Mitchell, F, North Texas

Selected by: Chris Copeland

"He's a great energy player -- good rebounder and great work ethic," Copeland says about the Mean Green forward, who averaged 13 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.7 blocks per game last season. "Those are all things we need next season."

25. Shabazz Muhammad, G, UCLA

Selected by: DeAndre Jordan

"Shabazz is a local kid, so we've seen him play a few times. He's a great slasher and scorer, and he's got a good feel for the game," Jordan says about the Bruins frosh. "He's also got a wingspan of about 7 feet, so that could help him against smaller wings. We need backup 3s, and he can come right in and give us good minutes." The 6-foot-6, 225-pound Muhammad averaged 17.9 points and 5.2 rebounds per game for the Bruins.

26. Sergey Karasev, F, Russia

Selected by: J.J. Barea

"He's got good size for the small forward position, and he'll bring shooting and a high basketball IQ to our team," Barea says of Karasev. Minnesota ranked 24th in field goal percentage and 30th in 3-point percentage. "He's just 19, too, so he's got a lot of room to grow, and he could possibly learn from his country-mate, Andrei Kirilenko, as well."

27. Dexter Strickland, G, North Carolina

Selected by: Ty Lawson

"I was a fan of his while he was at UNC," Lawson says of his fellow Tar Heel, who averaged 7.8 points and 4.2 assists last season. "He could really fit in with our style of play."

28. Nate Wolters, G, South Dakota State

Selected by: Matt Bonner

"At the point guard spot, Wolters seems capable of doing a little bit of everything: He can facilitate, score and shoot from the perimeter," Bonner says of the Jackrabbits senior, who averaged 22.3 points, 5.8 assists, 5.6 rebounds and led the Summit League in PER (32.0), assist percentage (34.3), points per game (22.3), offensive rating (126.9) and win shares (8.6) last season. "To make it this far from a place like South Dakota State, I'm sure he has a crazy work ethic, too, and that fits right in with the Spurs way -- everybody doing everything they can to help the team win."

29. Jeff Withey, C, Kansas

Selected by: Kendrick Perkins

"I've been thinking about this one, and I have to take the nice center out of Kansas, Jeff Withey. The way our coaching staff develops our young guys, I think he'd be a great fit, particularly because he's so defensive-minded," Perkins says of Withey, who led the Big 12 last season in defensive rating (83.7) and blocks per game (3.9). "And he finishes really well around the rim, too. Every year, he's improved. I have to go with him."

30. C.J. Leslie, F, North Carolina State

Selected by: Marcin Gortat

"Some say Leslie's an early second-rounder, but I'd give him a shot here. One thing we're missing is a 3 or 4 who can rebound, and I've seen his workouts. He reminds me of Hakim Warrick, but better," Gortat says of Leslie, who tallied 15.1 points and 7.4 rebounds per game last season. "That's what we need. We need a guy like him to attack the rim and play with energy."

2202441, Plum bouta to be a bull lol
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 02:58 PM
2202442, Serious question...these are for real?
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 02:58 PM
I remember thinking last year that they seemed a little too full of scout-speak for me to buy. Is Reggie Evans really taking time out of his day to watch film of a Brazilian center prospect?

I guess it shouldn't be surprising that these guys are students/fans of the game, but I just always figured that pro ballplayers (of any sport, really) don't really get into the nitty-gritty of incoming college players like that. Are they really watching pre-tourney conference games like that? And every one of those entries sounds, to me, like it was written by the same guy (except for Ty Lawson, lol. He just looked at the column that said "School")
2202450, Think Horford's trying to send a message to ATL?
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 03:07 PM
If they didn't get that he wants to play PF before, it's clear now since he has them taking two centers.
2202457, is there a better place for Wolters than SA?
Posted by cgonz00cc, Thu Jun-27-13 03:16 PM
i would lean towards "No"
2202463, Who would ask Trevor Booker about anything other than frying turkeys?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 03:22 PM
Nigga was probably surprised when he got this call from his publicist.

But damn are these players dumb.
2202521, I would be more than okay with Plumlee as a Bull.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 04:57 PM
Rose to Plumlee alley-oops in transition all goddamn day.
2202439, Tim Hardaway jr or Shabazz da diciple
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 02:55 PM
but i done told you espn got us taking Plum dogg
2202458, Shabazz aint that nice.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 03:18 PM
2202505, Bazz has a better upside
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 04:27 PM
Hardaway seems like a solid bench player but Bazz could be a nice 5th starter. And if Thibs coaches him up on defense, he could pan out nicely.
2202510, i dont know man...lil timmy is really good
Posted by cgonz00cc, Thu Jun-27-13 04:41 PM
he took a backseat for the sake of the team this past year but there is a reason he showed out at the combine and that his workouts are getting rave reviews
2202761, Shabazz peaked four years ago. He has no upside. n/m
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 07:55 PM

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202890, of course he does.
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-27-13 08:46 PM
2203214, Oh, he has upside. We've already seen all of it. That's my point.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Jun-28-13 10:12 AM

n/m
2202523, THJ is the best SG after the top two.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 04:59 PM
We didn't even get to see the fullest extent of what he can do cuz his roster was so stacked. I'd take him mid-first.

I think Bazz is a better scorer, but THJ would be a better team player. (Though if you're talking with the 20th pick, and Bazz is there? That'd be hard to pass up.)
2202506, In Hennigan We Trust
Posted by Poorspellir, Thu Jun-27-13 04:33 PM
2202507, .
Posted by Poorspellir, Thu Jun-27-13 04:33 PM
2202513, Pick the top 8 surprise
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Jun-27-13 04:46 PM
One of the Euros? Zeller? Mccollum?
2202525, Either McCollum or MCW... maybe even both.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 05:02 PM
I could see NO, SAC, and DET all going PG.

I don't think a Euro goes higher than OKC at 12.

Zeller feels right at 10 or 11, but if he hops into the top 8, I really want it to be something awesomely high, like him to the Bobcats at 4.
2202614, ^^^ LONGODAMUS! ZELLER TO BOBCATS!
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:00 PM
2202534, I'm excited to see how badly the Cavs screw up this draft
Posted by PCProductions, Thu Jun-27-13 05:47 PM
2202543, Ugh, NBATV isn't showing this, too?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:04 PM
Hooray, we get Simmons' dumbass draft thoughts
2202551, LAAATTE PASSS!! ALEX LEN NOT WHITE AMERICAN!?!?!?
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 06:25 PM

DRAFT HIM #1!!!

Literally all negative things I had to say about
him were tied to his alleged being from California
or Washington Stateness

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202553, He's worthy of the overall pick, niggas don't know better tho
Posted by Geez 216, Thu Jun-27-13 06:30 PM
As a Cavs fan, the only name I want to hear overall is his. Post moves are the hardest thing to learn in the NBA, they don't make 19/20 years olds like that anymore.
2202555, FYI: Neither is Steven Adams
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 06:36 PM
2202556, Smh
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 06:37 PM
2202557, :-(
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 06:37 PM
>
>alleged being from California

2202558, LOL
Posted by DJR, Thu Jun-27-13 06:38 PM
2202559, haha... this nigglet
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 06:38 PM
btw:

http://tinyurl.com/oclfjab
2202630, o he move with a Chocolate Sun Isis? He DEFINITELY Euro
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 07:07 PM

Nigga

I PERSONALLY know like 12 chocolate black women from
like Brooklyn and shit in Germany with Boris Beckers
and babies who talk like Schwartnegger....its a REAL
phenomenon, I damn near recommend brown skinned women
to take a long trip...Germany the new Italy in that
regard

Some hit the jackpot too, I'm going to a GOOD wedding
later this summer where one sista I know married a
super rich one, I'm going alone and acting extremely
black, gonna eat Sauerkraut outta some pussy and
everything

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202799, Essence Townsend, UMD basketball player
Posted by Call It Anything, Thu Jun-27-13 08:07 PM
http://www.umterps.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/essence_townsend_467980.html

2202836, oooo laaaaawwd her name is Essence...I can't take it
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 08:19 PM
>http://www.umterps.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/essence_townsend_467980.html
>
>

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202554, Stern basking in the hate lmao.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 06:34 PM
2202562, Yeah. I don't like him but I like how he handled it
Posted by Wonderl33t, Thu Jun-27-13 06:41 PM
2202560, Yes, the Cavs should draft with the idea that Lebron is coming back
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:40 PM
SMDH, are these asshats serious?
2202561, goddamn get bill simmons and his silly ideas the fuck out.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 06:41 PM
the draft sends this nigga's brain into overdrive.
2202563, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 06:42 PM
2202564, TRAAAAAAADE
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:42 PM
Or not?
2202565, Well There's A Stunner
Posted by RexLongfellow, Thu Jun-27-13 06:42 PM
2202566, THE CAVS ARE IDIOTS
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 06:42 PM
2202567, WHAT?! WHO?!
Posted by CherNic, Thu Jun-27-13 06:42 PM
2202568, NOOOOPEE!! MY STOCK!!! BACK OFF NIGGAS!!!
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 06:42 PM

Look at that post!!!

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202775, *in full support of the Anthony Bennett agenda*
Posted by DeepAztheRoot, Thu Jun-27-13 08:02 PM
*grabs a seat on the bandwagon*
2202569, Maybe they move Tristan Andy + for love lol
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 06:43 PM
2202572, Guess they wanted someone to help now
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:44 PM
If they were going for that they should have filled that hole at the 3 with Otto but whatever. Maybe they think Bennett will play there though. I doubt it, but whatever.
2202573, But Jay, if the Cavs need a stretch 4, Nerlens is RIGHT THERE
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:44 PM
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 06:45 PM

-----------
It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilarious.
2202577, Still funny
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 06:46 PM
2202574, Wait, what?
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 06:44 PM
2202575, That's fine. Draft all offense. Don't bother with defense.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 06:45 PM
Ky, Dion, Bennett, and Tristan ain't stopping shit, but they can score like all get out.

I really didn't want him on the Cavs. It's okay though. As long as they go all offense, I'm fine with the choice.
2202578, Nah, you're mad. Just admit it.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 06:46 PM

I like Bennett, though.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202583, Well, sure. I wanted Porter.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 06:50 PM
Bennett didn't try at all on D any of the games I watched him. Steve Nash tries harder.

But he beasts on offense. Can't deny that. And since Ky and Dion aren't elite defenders themselves, it could work out.
2203579, I don't get this logic
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Jun-29-13 06:59 AM

>But he beasts on offense. Can't deny that. And since Ky and
>Dion aren't elite defenders themselves, it could work out.

So because the team has other non-defenders, he'll fit in?

And they didn't draft Otto because Otto falls asleep
2202579, Their D Will Get Better Because of Mike Brown
Posted by RexLongfellow, Thu Jun-27-13 06:47 PM
It's worth a shot
2202601, He's a nice fit with Tristan, Sideshow, and Zeller
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 06:57 PM
The problem is if they try to play him at SF. But as a sixth man next year, he should be very good. I don't think you're missing that much by passing on Porter.
2202580, Chubby Checker goes #1. Nice. They're in play for Wiggins.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 06:47 PM
Kyrie and the Canadians.
2202585, tank so hard.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 06:50 PM
2202582, OK IMA NEED A FIXED PICTURE-IN-PICTURE NERLENS CAM
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 06:49 PM
them facial expressions too good, man.
2202584, Every gif maker on the web blowing up.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 06:50 PM
2202598, It's too fuckin funny
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:56 PM
A couple more picks and I'll feel bad for him, but those expressions are MURDER.
2202586, Good pick Henny!!! #TeamMagic
Posted by VonClay, Thu Jun-27-13 06:51 PM
2202593, Yea, I was a McLemore guy, but I'll take it
Posted by Poorspellir, Thu Jun-27-13 06:54 PM
2202587, That's ok. My boy got hurt. Hit squad on his character.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 06:52 PM
He'll be alright.

2202588, I'm gonna miss David Stern.
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 06:52 PM
2202589, david stern is funny
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 06:52 PM
2202590, ok. so now basa, trbo, and i are all standing for rondo + otto
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 06:53 PM
celtics, wizards. agendas! nba! excellent!

perfect pick for them.

-----------
2202591, Noel's leg must be rotting from the inside to drop this much.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 06:53 PM
2202592, ****sighs***
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 06:53 PM
2202594, A Bamma-Kersey-Nyquil go 1-2-3
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 06:54 PM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202595, Oladipo > McLemore
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:54 PM
2202596, Ehhh....the Wiz fucked up.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 06:55 PM
2202599, they don't have a SF. didn't need a stretch four.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 06:56 PM
nope. still funny.

-----------
2202602, I can't even laugh now.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 06:58 PM
2202608, ok, cody zeller at 4 over him is a problem
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 06:59 PM
now i can see u mad.
-----------
2202603, LOL. That shit aint NEVA gettin old
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 06:58 PM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202621, Does Bilas read OKS?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:02 PM
He's busting out the stretch 4's quite a bit
2202885, nah, he sticks to Cocaine Blunts & Jeezy's fan board
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:42 PM
2202597, Don't know why anyone surpised Noel is "dropping" this far
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:56 PM
ORL & WAS wasn't gonna take him anyway and CLE never seemed sold on him anyway.
2202600, Otto needs to inspire that flattop to the clippers.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 06:57 PM
2202604, nigga got that obba babatunde swagg.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 06:58 PM
2202619, I knew I recognized him!
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 07:01 PM

-----------
2202626, got that Frank Mitchell
Posted by CherNic, Thu Jun-27-13 07:03 PM
2202605, Damn the WHOLE PORTER FAMILY are Nyquils
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 06:59 PM

Pop almost fell asleep during the interview

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202615, he really did.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 07:00 PM
and he was like "ho hum, got another kid. might make the league. whatever. yeah, they retired my number. whatever."

-----------
2202606, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Charlotte
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 06:59 PM
2202607, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 06:59 PM
2202609, Zeller? oh poor Bobcats. my god this draft is entertaining.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 06:59 PM
2202610, Wow
Posted by RexLongfellow, Thu Jun-27-13 06:59 PM
For a "weak" draft, this shit is mad entertaining
2202627, weak ones are often the most fun
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 07:03 PM
that's when the crazy happens.
-----------
2202611, SMFH LOL
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:00 PM
I didnt want Philly to take this guy @ 11
2202616, BWHAHAHA, MJ is unreal
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 07:00 PM
>I didnt want Philly to take this guy @ 11
2202612, Zeller over Noels?
Posted by murph71, Thu Jun-27-13 07:00 PM

Crazy....But it may just work out...
2202613, Michael Jordan is a moron
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 07:00 PM
2202623, Rich Cho
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 07:02 PM
2202617, I think Cody Zeller is the best player in the draft, but Jordan drafted him
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 07:00 PM
2202618, #TeamCody
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 07:01 PM
he's an athlete. he can shoot. he can score in the paint. he's tall.

he should succeed.
2202620, Phoenix HAS to take Noel, right?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:01 PM
2202624, no they can take Len...
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:02 PM
2202641, ^^^^^^^ SEE
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:10 PM
2202642, Sac is getting Noel...NOLA has to get McLemore
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:11 PM
Austin Rivers lost
2202622, MJ still helping the Bulls....that Charlotte pick is looking NOYCE!!! © Q Tip
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:02 PM
2202625, Zeller and Kemba bout to ride on nigguhz(n/h)
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 07:03 PM
2202632, THAT deserved a no homo?
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:08 PM
2202639, yes
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 07:09 PM
2202638, Maybe in practice...
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:09 PM
Bobcats will be god-awful yet again
2202628, Very fun draft. Good job, good effort.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 07:07 PM
2202629, Alex Len
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:07 PM
2202631, wow!
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Thu Jun-27-13 07:07 PM
2202633, 'Dat Knee
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:08 PM
must be serious
2202634, I WANT TRADES!!!! MORE MADNESS!!
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:08 PM
2202635, oh shit, Len got a tall black girlfriend, might have to root for him
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 07:09 PM
that said i've seen him play bout 5 times and i don't remember a single thing he did
2202636, Len dating a black chick.... questionable decission maker
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:09 PM
2202649, lol
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 07:13 PM
2202637, noel, noel...
Posted by Aeon, Thu Jun-27-13 07:09 PM
gotdamn.
2202640, This is some shit. I need the full story on Nerlens now.
Posted by third_i_vision, Thu Jun-27-13 07:09 PM
Dude had the most heart out of anyone on our squad, broke his shit while chasing down a gimme layup AT Florida, averaged 2.2 steals per game, blocked every goddamn thing that came at the rim....

PUT HIM NEXT TO ANTHONY IN NEW ORLEANS.

Nobody scores.

2202643, Shane gearing up for his ESPN career soon?
Posted by Lach, Thu Jun-27-13 07:11 PM
2202644, lmao @ Stern
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Thu Jun-27-13 07:12 PM
2202645, NERLINS TO NAWLINS
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:12 PM
2202646, Kentucky Heights.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 07:12 PM
2202647, Twin towers for Monty
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 07:13 PM
Could be a hell of a defensive unit if they get stronger.
2202651, That's like 14 feet and 300lbs worth of defense right there.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 07:14 PM
2202657, lol. nice.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 07:15 PM

-----------
2202648, alex len's girl is 6'7(swipe)
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 07:13 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/terrapins-insider/wp/2013/06/25/alex-len-and-girlfriend-essence-townsend-a-love-story/
2202681, Len said "give me the big one on the end"
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:22 PM
His homie said "Which end?"

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/225/b/e/essence_townsend_shorts_by_lowerrider-d5b08u9.jpg

2202746, damn, that pic looks crazy
Posted by Ill Jux, Thu Jun-27-13 07:46 PM
2202878, #RealTears
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:38 PM
2202650, B-Mac finally going here to Sac
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:13 PM
2202652, Davis and Noel on the front court is BEASTLY.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:14 PM
They'll catch all the rebounds from Austin's shots while he figures it out! GOOD!
2202653, Big Blue Nation
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 07:14 PM
2202655, that pelicans lid is flavor tho. might have to cop.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 07:15 PM
2202654, Perfect situation for Nerlens. n/m
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 07:15 PM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202656, Welp at least we know mclemore is a bust
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 07:15 PM
Rip in sacramento
2202659, hahahaha
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Jun-27-13 07:16 PM
2202658, Chris Grant swung for the fuckin fences....wow
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-27-13 07:15 PM
I liked Bennett as the second best player in the draft, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised.

So damn ballsy.
2202661, Fuckin Bill Simmons.....lmao.
Posted by blueeclipse, Thu Jun-27-13 07:16 PM
Someone send this dude back to the commentator D-League.
2202662, lol cal's such a scumbag. nigga just looks grimy.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 07:16 PM
2202663, Btw: Let's give credit to ESPN for a quality show so far.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 07:16 PM

We'd be complaining if it was shit

This has been good

Interviews, the whole 9

Other than the Nerlens shots early, of course

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202673, batty dogg makes everything better.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 07:19 PM
2202664, New Team Name Alert--New Orleans
Posted by murph71, Thu Jun-27-13 07:16 PM

Battier said it....The Block Party.....

Not bad....
2202670, corny as shit... How about MCL+ ACL = LOL
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:19 PM
2202682, RE: corny as shit... How about MCL+ ACL = LOL
Posted by murph71, Thu Jun-27-13 07:22 PM

As a Bulls fan, I'll keep it classy and stay away from jokes about serious injures....

I'll leave that all to u, homie....
2202688, well Nerlens is in Philly where their centers have no knees...
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:24 PM
2202732, where the centers have no knees
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 07:43 PM
Teams want to run
Picks sometimes slide
6ers want to tank for 2014
that holds Wiggins eye
They want to reach out
And touch the rim
Where the centers have no knees
aaaaaaa iiiiiiiii
where the centers have no knees

they're still yearn for A.I.
FOR A.I.
oh will they get there?
to the NBA finals?
It's all up to Doctors.

i'm not good at this.

2202665, NERLENS WILL RUN THE PF IN NOLA !!!!!
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:17 PM
Lol

2202666, McLemore is fucked.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 07:17 PM
2202667, No way were the Kings passing him up
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:17 PM
Is Sacto still OKS' Western Conference Team?
2202668, I can't believe B Mac was on the board this long
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 07:18 PM
2202669, Someone need to send SAC the wonderlic test asap
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:19 PM
They are compiling the all dumb team.
2202671, Real Talk: Battier is a Natural On the Mic
Posted by RexLongfellow, Thu Jun-27-13 07:19 PM
2202677, Yeah, he could be a natural talking head when he retires
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:21 PM
2202674, Woj on the Pistons pick:
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:20 PM
https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/350407899178205184

The Detroit Pistons will select Kentavious Caldwell Pope with the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Y! Sports
2202675, Nerlens Noel traded to Philly!
Posted by LBs Finest, Thu Jun-27-13 07:21 PM
RT @WojYahooNBA: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers, source tells Y! Sports.
2202676, Noel to Sixers for Jrue and a pick (per Woj) n/m
Posted by woodsen2, Thu Jun-27-13 07:21 PM
2202679, can't be....Jrue is their BEST player...
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:22 PM
lol....

2202691, RE: Noel to Sixers for Jrue and a pick (per Woj) n/m
Posted by murph71, Thu Jun-27-13 07:26 PM

Nah....they not trading Jrue....
2202699, NEVER QUESTION WOJ!
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:29 PM
2202700, So the Sixers got the first pick in the draft. I can dig it.
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:29 PM
Everyone on that team is on the block. Jrue is not special and he in the way. With that being said the GM better bring back more than just that pick.
2202717, Yeah, Noel and a top 3 protected pick next year is good
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 07:36 PM
Especially since I doubt Hinkie was a fan of Jrue. They'll be tanking next year for the loaded draft and rebuilding from there.
2202678, Sixers get Noel???
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:21 PM
interesting...so no Bynum?

2202680, FUCK HINKIE AND FUCK THE SIXERS
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:22 PM
2202684, Man FUck Philly
Posted by RexLongfellow, Thu Jun-27-13 07:23 PM
They traded for Noel...bitches
2202685, yeah that makes sense. no way you can play nerlens and AD together.
Posted by dula dibiasi, Thu Jun-27-13 07:23 PM
2202686, Noel...
Posted by murph71, Thu Jun-27-13 07:24 PM

To Philly?
2202687, Them knees in Philly? Oh man.
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Thu Jun-27-13 07:24 PM
2202689, COT DAMN this team sucks. Even if its just a 2014 1st, its awful
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:25 PM
fire this motherfucker
2202690, Damn, would've liked to get KCP
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:26 PM
BETTER take McCollum here. As long as it's not Bazz.
2202692, if this means that they get McCollum & Noel, eh....I can deal
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 07:26 PM
2202693, YESSSS! MADNESS!!!!
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:26 PM
Jrue, Eric Gordon, AD, etc. That's a nice young team.
2202695, eh, I guess
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 07:28 PM
>Jrue, Eric Gordon, AD, etc. That's a nice young team.
2202698, Sixers are sorry dude. So...sorry, dude.
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:28 PM
2202718, Sixers *been* sorry, that still don't make Gordon/Jrue/AD some
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 07:36 PM
promising young nucleus that's gonna win anything.
2202837, All I said was it's a nice, young team...
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 08:19 PM
No young team has ever won anything, so I dunno why you're getting all defensive about it.

(I mean, I kinda do, but...)
2202869, defensive? I'm happy with the trade, partly because I understand
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:32 PM
that a core of Jrue Holiday, 'Maybe He'll Play' Gordon & Eyebrows has got no shot at doing anything next year and we have their pick along with Nerlens Noel in this exchange.
2202701, MARAUDER SAD!!
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:30 PM
2202707, Well, Bazz would've made me sad
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:32 PM
This just makes me . . . bleh. Could've been worse, but I'd have taken McCollum.

2202702, evan turner on twitter: "Wait, did Jrue get traded?"
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 07:31 PM
LOL
2202705, LMAOOOOO
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:31 PM
2202713, ha ha.
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Thu Jun-27-13 07:35 PM
2202723, HAHAHA
Posted by select_from_where, Thu Jun-27-13 07:39 PM
2202758, Jrue was in his way. No one is happier than Evan right now
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:52 PM
Its now or never for Evan, he is due a contract.
2202760, hystericcal
Posted by CherNic, Thu Jun-27-13 07:53 PM
2202703, Uhhh, they trading him, right?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:31 PM
2202709, Yep, to Portland per Woj.
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 07:33 PM
2202711, ESPN just told his mom Utah
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:34 PM
Portland was so butthurt over Nic Batum's contract last year they'll probably never trade with the Wolves again
2202706, I'm gonna grab the Trey Burke stock too, btw.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 07:32 PM

I got Bennett, Burke and Olynick

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202708, C'mon sixers fans--that good wiggins prep
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 07:32 PM
Hinkie thinking ahead!
2202710, MCW to Philly? If they're trading Jrue, it makes sense
Posted by DJR, Thu Jun-27-13 07:33 PM
2202712, Lol were sitting next to Trey's fam
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 07:34 PM
So interesting seeing their ups and downs
2202714, This draft needs some Hubie Brown insight
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:36 PM
/
2202716, My Boston GF: "I had no idea Bill Simmons looked like such a leprechaun."
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 07:36 PM
haha yes
2202719, this is insane. i think its telling no good teams have moved in.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 07:37 PM
2202721, wait so new orleans is giving up the pick next year? not philly?
Posted by sndesai1, Thu Jun-27-13 07:38 PM
2202725, Yeah. That makes a lot more sense.
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 07:40 PM
Jrue and a second rounder for Noel and Top 3 protected 2014 #1
2202730, thats a solid move for philly then.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 07:43 PM
i mean i like jrue but philly can sit at average in the east forever or they can make moves.
2202779, Hinkie is that dude if this holds.
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:04 PM
2202883, I was almost okay with it straight-up, *with* their '14 first? Beautiful.
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:40 PM
2202722, Trey to Utah
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 07:39 PM
2202724, Okay, I'm glad this Drake quoting fucker isn't coming here
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:40 PM
2202728, So we got the 14, 21 and 26?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:41 PM
Let's see what happens. I wouldn't even mind Bazz if it was low enough.
2202736, nice little haul, fam....
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 07:44 PM
2202731, Holy fuck!!! Sixers gave up Jrue and a lottery pick???
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 07:43 PM
2202754, lol Sixers lol
Posted by Lach, Thu Jun-27-13 07:50 PM

2202733, Hey guys, we don't actually have tons of point guards
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:43 PM
Rubio is the only PG from that draft on the team, and Ridnour's probably gone this summer.
2202735, thank yall
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 07:44 PM
Im in transit and yall been hella entertaining. God i love it when the league goes haywire for a night. The moratoriu
m is gonna be insane.
2202738, I wish Rich Eisen could anchor everything for ESPN
Posted by LA2Philly, Thu Jun-27-13 07:44 PM
2202756, I like Rich, I'm glad he's out
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 07:51 PM
He was on Sklarbro County the other week and talked about how shitty it was starting to get before he left.
2202739, Philly backcourt = brick squad
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 07:44 PM
2202740, so that's why Philly was cool with moving Jrue
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 07:44 PM
2202741, o no post on Bill Simmons using "Alpha Dog?!?!?"
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 07:45 PM

Nah sike

I got it from his book

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202742, lol @ Duck Sauce & Hot Dog Lips on the same team
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 07:45 PM
and I like Duck Sauce, but he and Carter-Williams are too similar in
their strengths and weaknesses

2202743, I think Philly was banking on McCollum dropping past Minny and Pdx
Posted by LA2Philly, Thu Jun-27-13 07:45 PM
2202755, yup, especially Phoenix. I'd be fine with the trade if it went Noel & McCollum
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 07:51 PM
now we got another Syracuse future bum.
2202762, Best case scenario is a tank for the next few yrs
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 07:57 PM
Lets not get caught up in this draft.

We get to see Evan get total control and hopefully the 3rd worst record in the league. If he avg 20 and 8, new contract if not bye.
2202808, LOL, Evan is gone after this one, LOL @ 20 & 8 from him
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:10 PM
I love the trade, if we're gonna start over let's start over.

Noel & two lotto picks for next year is great, just wish McCollum didn't go the pick right before us at 11 because he's gonna be good & we ended up with another shitty Syracuse product.
2202824, Getting McCollum would've been a dream. Hinkie would be king by now
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:16 PM
2202745, lollerskates - this draft is fuckin stupendous...
Posted by LegacyNS, Thu Jun-27-13 07:46 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67292.html
2202753, Great situation for Adams
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 07:50 PM
He can learn from perk and collison and take time to develop on a good defensive team.
2202763, no one can say they did a good job on the harden trade now
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 07:58 PM
2202764, HAHA that's terrible boston. free rondo!
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 07:59 PM
2202769, oh. just nevermind. fucking ainge.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 08:01 PM

-----------
2202777, I can dig it. Gave up nothing.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 08:03 PM
2202790, for 2 seconds = steal, but i had a fuck the mavs reply queued up
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:06 PM
2202800, i think they gave up 16 also.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Jun-27-13 08:08 PM
doesn't really matter in this draft, but doesn't excite me at all. just accepting the tanking plan and it sucks today.

-----------
2202802, ^^^^^^
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:08 PM
2202820, looks like it, back to fucking stupid, free rondo!
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:15 PM
2202831, fuck, lucas gonna be good. i was hoping he'd slip.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:18 PM
boston fucked up if they taking kelly over him.
2202843, Never mind I'd rather have Withey
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 08:23 PM
2202773, not really. he'd actually be great for San Antonio.
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 08:02 PM
skilled big man. solid team defender.

2202798, s.a. has a ton mehverage bigs.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:07 PM
we don't need oberto without the experience or bonner without the balls.
2202765, Kelly Olynyk to Boston for two second round picks
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:00 PM
2202767, Welp, I guess this means Shabazz comes to Minny
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:00 PM
In the proud tradition of JR Rider, Rashad McCants, and Mike Beez.

Maybe Franklin will be around at 21, though.
2202770, Time to restart my Can Danny! blog
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 08:02 PM
Fuuuuuck. This month of June has been brutal for Boston sports fans.
2202772, I didn't think 'Bazz would fall this far.
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Thu Jun-27-13 08:02 PM
2202781, Utah bout to pick him for Minny
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:04 PM
2202782, Lol @ Stern
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:04 PM
2202785, Bill Simmons is an annoying little twit
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:05 PM
2202796, We need Hubie!
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:06 PM
2202801, He doesn't need to be on TV
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:08 PM
2202786, FUCK IT, LETS GET WEIRD IN THIS BITCH
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:05 PM
Why not? This shit might at least be a good dark comedy.
2202787, How the dermatologists in Minnesota?
Posted by Ceej, Thu Jun-27-13 08:05 PM
2202788, a nigga named shabazz in utah.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:05 PM
or minnesota.

either way this sounds hilarious.
2202809, http://thefatladyblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/khalid.jpg
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:10 PM

http://thefatladyblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/khalid.jpg
2202791, Bazz going in older than most vets
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:06 PM
2202794, I'm pretty sure he IS older than Rubio
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:06 PM
2202793, I think folks are underestimating this year's bigs. (e.g. Dieng)
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 08:06 PM
there are a couple guys who are 7 feet tall AND they're skilled

Roy Hibbert and Brook Lopez have shown that young bigs can dominate in today's NBA

I'm huge on Gorgui Dieng. his basketball IQ is ridiculous for someone
who's only played the game for 5 years. he can defend. he can shoot midrange
jumpers. he can score in the post. he can run your offense a la Joakim Noah.

can't wait to seem him play
2202810, i like dieng and the brazilian, but they ain't been picked yet
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:11 PM
2202841, i like dieng too...want the bulls to take him
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Jun-27-13 08:22 PM
2202795, Shabazz could be the best player in this draft. Great pick for Minny
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:06 PM
2202805, He has a 1975 handle... doubt it
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:10 PM
2202815, lol...nigga dribble in black and white
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:12 PM
2202844, fuck lmao.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:23 PM
2202964, Ha! Shit shit had a sustained lol
Posted by calminvasion, Thu Jun-27-13 09:30 PM
2202970, LMAO
Posted by Kungset, Thu Jun-27-13 09:39 PM
2202998, lmao
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Thu Jun-27-13 10:07 PM
2203565, Bang, Bang (c) Keef
Posted by Radio Rahim, Fri Jun-28-13 11:51 PM
>.
2202807, he cant dribble.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:10 PM
2202922, He doesn't need to dribble, Rubio will find him
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Jun-27-13 09:04 PM
2202811, Keep telling me this
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:11 PM
I need to hear it.

No I don't.
2202803, a "Bobcats Suck" chant broke out at TWC Arena after picking Zeller
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:09 PM
https://twitter.com/TheClothier/status/350417543464361984
2202804, so the bucks are tankin w/ this pick, right?
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:09 PM
2202812, Oakland Gyros happy
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:12 PM
2202913, lmao
Posted by HowieDooem, Thu Jun-27-13 08:57 PM
We're tanking and I LOVE IT.
2203101, GOOD!!!
Posted by cantball, Fri Jun-28-13 12:00 AM
Tzatziki for everyone

Behold my works,ye mighty
2202814, the Bucks drafted a myth lmao.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:12 PM
2202817, Are the Blazers actually keeping McCollum?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:15 PM
How will THAT work?
2202879, I'm convinced they took that to fuck with us, hold Hinkie hostage
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:39 PM
and get maybe a future pick for the flip.

There's no way they actually wanted him with Lillard.

They just heard our deal going down & decided to be the fly in the ointment.

Fair game I guess but now that we ain't gonna pay their ransom, even showing the intestinal fortitude to pretend we'd rather have another bum from Syracuse than him (since we tanking anyway) they are in a bit of a quandry.
2202818, WHO are the Celtics picking for right now?
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:15 PM
2202822, who the fuck knows. danny is on a post doc breakup bender
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:16 PM
2202823, Man this draft is crazy
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 08:16 PM
2202827, it IS, man.....it really is
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:18 PM
2202828, That fro is all that
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:18 PM
2202829, Could be a good pick there for the C's.
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Jun-27-13 08:18 PM
2202830, the hat n the fro. this draft is EVERYTHING.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:18 PM
2202832, Nicca named Bay Bay
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:18 PM
2202833, that nigga afro is tight.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:19 PM
2202838, agreed
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Jun-27-13 08:19 PM
2202835, Love this dude
Posted by Ceej, Thu Jun-27-13 08:19 PM
2202839, Be be looks like people on they live when u got shades
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 08:20 PM
2202845, yes! Shroeder in ATL.
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 08:24 PM
let Teague go. dude will never be elite. go with Dennis' potential.

I heard he had some character issues though. could be b.s. but if it
ain't he got plenty of opportunities to get in trouble in the A
2202846, if atl gets all 3 picks and nails 18, they win the draft.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:24 PM
2202862, welp....there you go
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:30 PM
2202863, shoulda taken plumlee
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:30 PM
2202871, ok that makes sense if he's in dallas.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:32 PM
2202847, Dennis Schroeder... LOL
Posted by Rick Fox Jr, Thu Jun-27-13 08:24 PM
2202852, i like schroeder a lot.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:26 PM
2202853, I got the Black German stock
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 08:26 PM
2202857, I'm in
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:28 PM
2202859, Yeah, thats intriguing
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:29 PM
2202860, Gimme the black Greco stock
Posted by Orbit_Established, Thu Jun-27-13 08:29 PM
n/m

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202873, RE: I got the Black German stock
Posted by murph71, Thu Jun-27-13 08:32 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2202864, we need to discuss the 'talent' in shane's party. holy shit.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:30 PM
2202870, They walked past us. Up close they look young as shit
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 08:32 PM
Hanson bait
2202875, shit.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:33 PM
2202865, back to back PGs. hawks stupid.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:30 PM
edit: aight they trading. i thought they were getting their T-Wolves swag on.
2202867, "No, this just might be crazy enough to work"
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:31 PM
Me, circa 2009
2202872, Larkin to the Mavericks
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:32 PM
2202874, if dallas was trying to get out the draft, why trade for Shane?
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:33 PM
2202876, shane gonna be good with that barry dna.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:33 PM
2202877, this epsn crew is pretty well balanced for the draft.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:37 PM
not too much simmons, jalen making good comments.
2202880, shane just need to do this interview in russian
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:40 PM
we know you know it shane.
2202881, I love Shane, but he kinda terrible with them 'views, lol
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jun-27-13 08:40 PM
2202882, Shots of vodka for eveybody
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 08:40 PM
2202886, Chicago: Tony Snell SG New Mexico
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Thu Jun-27-13 08:42 PM
2202893, Poor man's kawhi
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 08:46 PM
2202896, Snell looks interesting offensively...could help
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Jun-27-13 08:49 PM
2202888, WTF was Shabazz doing?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:45 PM
Do I want to know?
2202891, lmao like wtf how do you miss going up there on time
Posted by CherNic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:46 PM
2202892, GET EXCITED!
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:46 PM
2202912, he obviously wasn't in the building
Posted by daskap, Thu Jun-27-13 08:56 PM
then raced over once he got drafted, same thing happened with B Jennings
2202941, Yeah, his agent confirmed it
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:11 PM
He was at some place across the street.
2202889, WUT? not a good start for shabazz.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 08:45 PM
2202894, Timberwolves? What the hell is going on out here?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jun-27-13 08:47 PM
2202895, Tony snell we needed a shooter I'm good with it
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 08:49 PM
2202898, Me too
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Jun-27-13 08:50 PM
2202910, We still need a perimeter shot creator
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 08:55 PM
2202900, Very good pick, floor spacing and good defender if coached
Posted by select_from_where, Thu Jun-27-13 08:50 PM
2202897, This dude was 30 minutes late to the fucking draft podium
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:50 PM
I can not . . .
2202899, Good pick for my Bulls....
Posted by murph71, Thu Jun-27-13 08:50 PM

Needed more pure offense and this kid can shoot....

Now we need a back up center for Noah...Dude plays too many minutes...
2202901, FUCKIN STERN. LMAO.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:51 PM
2202902, Stern's heel heat is unmatched lmao.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 08:51 PM
2202906, I wish the crowd would just sit there quietly and let him look awkward.
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 08:53 PM
2202903, Utah winning. Dieng + Burke
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 08:52 PM
Favors in the post. Gordon Hayward on the wing. they're gonna be fun to watch
2202905, dieng's going to minny.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 08:53 PM
2202907, Dieng's going to Minny
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:53 PM
2202909, fuuuuuuuuuck. lol. forgot about that.
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 08:54 PM
he's a good complement* for Love--especially if they don't resign Pekovic
2202904, Ehhh, not bad
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:53 PM
I guess Bazz is going to be counted on for shooting (assuming he can find the fucking arena,) or they think Franklin's going to be available at 26.

Size and rebounding is always appreciated, and Pek is a restricted free agent, but hopefully he's a backup this year.
2202908, Nets drafting Plumlee to replace Humph and Evans?
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:54 PM
2202911, Remember when that girl from Sleater-Kinney did an American Express ad?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 08:56 PM
Things I never thought I'd say
2202916, she makes so much sense now that i moved out here.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 09:00 PM
2202950, she got beauty magazines and credit card bills to pay for, dogg
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-27-13 09:16 PM
2202914, PLUMLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted by CherNic, Thu Jun-27-13 08:58 PM
2202918, simmons just slayed the hell outta plumlee.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 09:01 PM
2202928, Simmons is an idiot, great pick there
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:07 PM
2202919, Twolves best draft in years.
Posted by V3rb, Thu Jun-27-13 09:01 PM
2202925, Oh shit, better than the year Paul George was available and we took
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:06 PM
Wes Johnson?

2008 was the one good draft in the last decade.
2202920, J Kidd got the coach speak down already
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:02 PM
2202923, Stern is killing it
Posted by DJR, Thu Jun-27-13 09:05 PM
2202924, I feel like this year has the longest wait after clock expires
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 09:06 PM
Like its taking 2-3 minutes for stern to walk up after the clock is done.
2202930, its his last. he's showing the fuck out
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 09:08 PM
2202926, go head grunwald. break my heart.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 09:06 PM
2202931, Jamaal Franklin?
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 09:08 PM
2202933, Bug Jr
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:08 PM
2202934, pierre jackson. im just waiting for it
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 09:09 PM
2202932, LETS GO KNICKS . . . LETS GO KNICKS!!!!
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Thu Jun-27-13 09:08 PM
2202936, knicks and nets fans happy, insane.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 09:10 PM
2202937, OOOOOOOOOH AND I LIKE IT . . . . AND YA SAY NEW YORK CITY!!!
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Thu Jun-27-13 09:10 PM
2202938, Enjoy New York, gonna be nice
Posted by Ceej, Thu Jun-27-13 09:10 PM
2202939, Utep two step Jr!
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:10 PM
2202940, Im good. if we're gonna shot tons of 3's, I'm good w/ it.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 09:11 PM
2202943, This... has worked out nicely for me.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Jun-27-13 09:12 PM
We ain't gonna win shit, might as well root for a UM guy while I watch it.
2202946, I'm not sure Utah's winning a whole lot in the near future
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:13 PM
2203167, Knicks fan here, was talking about Hardaway Jr.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Fri Jun-28-13 08:37 AM
But yeah, neither team is hanging any banners while those 2 guys are on rookie contracts.
2202945, Great pick by the Knicks
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Thu Jun-27-13 09:13 PM
2203037, YUP YUP!!!! *CHEESING*
Posted by Castro, Thu Jun-27-13 10:33 PM
2202952, yeah Bullock got a good situation.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 09:18 PM
2202953, lmao @ Rose's pause when Simmons questioned his STAT comment
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Thu Jun-27-13 09:19 PM
2202959, He probably thinks Simmons is so damn corny as we all do
Posted by NotScared2Ask, Thu Jun-27-13 09:24 PM
2202960, that shit was funny
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:25 PM
2202961, Yeah, Jalen backed himself into a corner there
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:26 PM
2203180, I actually liked how Jalen defended STAT
Posted by ThaAnthology, Fri Jun-28-13 09:02 AM
Bill Simmons is a pretentious asshole.
2202955, GS trades into the draft
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:20 PM
What'd we get?

If it's a first rounder next year, I'll take it.
2202956, when u see guys drafted who young enough to be your son
Posted by Lach, Thu Jun-27-13 09:22 PM
I guess its time to feel old.
2202958, Still cant believe the CAVs fucked all the way up
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:23 PM
Shit is hilarious.
2202962, why are there so many empty seats? nm
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 09:27 PM
2202963, so now denver has 14 ft of liteskintted on the bench.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 09:28 PM
2202965, Anthony fucking Bennett?!?!
Posted by Kira, Thu Jun-27-13 09:35 PM
WHAT
THE
FUCK

Anthony Bennett... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! WHAT TYPE OF KUSH IS CHRIS GRANT SMOKING? Clearly, I must have woken up in an alternate universe WHERE OUR GM IS A MORON.

I need a female shoulder to hold onto. I'm walking outside and kicking the nearest puppy into a store window. I'm swiping a five year old's ice cream.
2202976, Kyrie ploting his next injury right now... I'm going lisfranc
Posted by imo, Thu Jun-27-13 09:48 PM
Still dont get the convo about Bron coming back.... Y in fuck would he do that. He would sooner go to the Lakers.
2202966, Spurs gonna Spurs.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 09:36 PM
2202968, okc just pick mitchell or ledo. why not.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 09:37 PM
2202969, French guy with baguette
Posted by Ceej, Thu Jun-27-13 09:38 PM
Best draft ever
2202975, is bullock any good? didnt pay much attention to UNC this yr
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Jun-27-13 09:48 PM
2202977, A lot of talent at the top of the second round.
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jun-27-13 09:48 PM
Cleveland should land a couple of good players. Ledo and Canaan? Maybe Tony Mitchell or Glen RIce Jr?

2202978, Could Jalen kiss Stern's ass a little harder?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:49 PM
He might be able to sit down without leaving a wet spot.
2202984, were you watching earlier when he said, "leave my boss alone!"
Posted by laizquierda, Thu Jun-27-13 09:53 PM
lol
2202986, Which time?
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 09:58 PM
2203242, He was being funny. n/m
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Jun-28-13 11:06 AM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2202979, gave dave a standing O. then booed the shit out of silver. perfect!
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 09:51 PM
2202980, Stern earned them cheers and Silver inherited the boos.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 09:51 PM
2202981, BECAUSE IT RHYMES WITH OLAJUWON
Posted by CherNic, Thu Jun-27-13 09:52 PM
2202982, dream shake baby!!
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Jun-27-13 09:52 PM
2202983, Dream look like he slanging bean pies
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Jun-27-13 09:53 PM
2202987, Wow, Celtics on the move, boy.
Posted by BlassFemur, Thu Jun-27-13 09:59 PM
2202990, Not worth three first round picks
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:00 PM
It's not like the Celtics were winning shit with KG, Terry and Pierce anyway.
2202988, where Brooklyn at?!
Posted by ne_atl, Thu Jun-27-13 09:59 PM
2202989, BK just got 3 dudes to coach the team with JK
Posted by Beezo, Thu Jun-27-13 10:00 PM
2202991, Crabbe's a ho
Posted by DJR, Thu Jun-27-13 10:01 PM
He quit on Cal in their NCAA loss to Cuse.
2202992, i think he's soft. don't like.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 10:02 PM
2202993, Bill Simmons is MAD.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 10:02 PM
2202994, wow...3 first round picks and Wallace...
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Thu Jun-27-13 10:02 PM
I need to marinate on this trade...

for sure Brooklyn moves up as a top contender.
2203075, brooklyn outta be anywhere between 2nd and 4 th best in the east
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Jun-27-13 11:16 PM
still gotta go through lopez and williams has to step up. we will see.
2202995, KG wasn't in Boston THAT long, and that team's going to rebuild
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:03 PM
The fuck is he crying for?
2202996, fuck is danny doing taking on $30m of gerald wallace?
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 10:03 PM
i mean good on specs for getting the deal done, but msayin.

ugh.
2202997, if im that spanish kid im insulted i was compared to rudy fernandez
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 10:04 PM
that nigga's a hoecake.
2202999, Okay, is "LEBRON BACK TO CLEVELAND!?!" going to be ESPN's thing
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:07 PM
for the next year?

Do I just need to cancel my cable once Breaking Bad ends?
2203000, until Tebow volunteers to play TE. then its saints vs sinners 25/8/366
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 10:08 PM
2203002, Archie Goodwin - FIRST ROUND
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Jun-27-13 10:09 PM
2203004, Damn I wanted glen rice jr
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jun-27-13 10:11 PM
Makes sense hinkie makes this pick
2203005, I know Morey is really nice to Simmons, and probably really cool
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:12 PM
But can we stop acting like he's done shit yet?
2203012, who ? morey or simmons?
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Jun-27-13 10:17 PM
>But can we stop acting like he's done shit yet?

bcz morey snagged james harden and we made the playoffs unexpectedy and we in the running for dwight howard...so yeah hes doin somethin
2203013, Okay
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:19 PM
2203006, HORIZON LEAGUE
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:14 PM
2203048, ^ gets a few shares of McCallum INC
Posted by guru0509, Thu Jun-27-13 10:49 PM
2203008, Its a W for both teams
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:14 PM
BK was all in to win anyway, and now they actually have a chance to be relevant and Boston gets 3 1st rounders. Don't see any downside here.
2203010, mitchell monroe drummond. shit.
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 10:16 PM
2203039, It's about to be ON.
Posted by blueeclipse, Thu Jun-27-13 10:36 PM
Pistons tryin to make Above the Rim 2.
2203016, Ray McCallum! DETROIT COUNTRY DAY.
Posted by guru0509, Thu Jun-27-13 10:22 PM
how many NBA players has your shitty high school churned out?

Yellow Jackets, bitches.

2203022, Impressive
Posted by Ceej, Thu Jun-27-13 10:24 PM
2203029, Chris Jent is the perfect guy to help him tighten up his jumper too..
Posted by guru0509, Thu Jun-27-13 10:28 PM
I'm elated.

I wanted Burke or him on the Pistons, but alas.....

2203233, Jason Terry, Aaron Brooks, Peyton Siva
Posted by jigga, Fri Jun-28-13 10:50 AM
>how many NBA players has your shitty high school churned
>out?

2203321, *salute* that's a nice list too.
Posted by guru0509, Fri Jun-28-13 12:46 PM
2203017, Fuckin Portland. lol
Posted by BlassFemur, Thu Jun-27-13 10:22 PM
2203020, They're having the weirdest fucking draft
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:23 PM
2203026, I like the Pierre Jackson pick. Edit: Nvm he's going to NO
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:27 PM
Gotta be better than Royal Ivey or whoever the hell they had playing backup PG last yr
2203028, Christian Ponder gonna have a Pro Bowl season
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jun-27-13 10:27 PM
BOOK IT
2203033, bucks got good players today.
Posted by rob, Thu Jun-27-13 10:32 PM
2203034, Tony Mitchell is a BEAST. Sleeper.
Posted by blueeclipse, Thu Jun-27-13 10:32 PM
Man I was hoping like crazy he would be around for that pick. Hell yeah. Eases the Trey Burke madness down a little.
2203035, welp Ricky Ledo is doomed. edit: nvm he's going to dallas.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 10:33 PM
that's niiiiiiiice.
2203038, dallas got shane & ledo? hm...
Posted by themaddfapper, Thu Jun-27-13 10:35 PM
2203047, lol...I like the Kelly pick.....
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Thu Jun-27-13 10:48 PM
dude has a little gusto on offense...plus with a nice skill set....

2203057, he's tough..with a pro ready body too..and can score it
Posted by LAbeathustla, Thu Jun-27-13 10:59 PM
2203073, YES SIRRRRR. Lets do this warren
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-27-13 11:14 PM
2203131, he's got good size and he can score..
Posted by LegacyNS, Fri Jun-28-13 04:02 AM
I thought we needed a playmaker on the perimeter tho..
<---- 5....

Occupy Big Government..

2203051, Ennis! Favorite sf in the draft.
Posted by V3rb, Thu Jun-27-13 10:54 PM
2203052, Simmons is such a clown
Posted by DJR, Thu Jun-27-13 10:55 PM
Talentless superfan who never played the game, or coached and he's on ESPN beefing with Doc Rivers.
2203056, Simmons can now breath a sigh of relief so he can go back to hating Doc
Posted by Solaam, Thu Jun-27-13 10:58 PM
Doc won too much so he had to bite his tongue.
2203064, Good thing Doc didn't bite his
Posted by icecold21, Thu Jun-27-13 11:08 PM
>Doc won too much so he had to bite his tongue.

Simmons is very much an idiot. Can't wait for the day ESPN boots him from their NBA coverage. Whenever the hell that'll be.
2203102, Lol... I REALLY wonder what Jalen was thinking man
Posted by NotScared2Ask, Fri Jun-28-13 12:01 AM
I do not think he likes Simmons even though he does a bunch of Grantland shit with him
2203190, Doc sonned him there
Posted by Marauder21, Fri Jun-28-13 09:20 AM
2203063, Does Peyton Siva suck that much?
Posted by select_from_where, Thu Jun-27-13 11:07 PM
2203083, He's really fast and he tries really hard
Posted by DJR, Thu Jun-27-13 11:23 PM
2203279, no, but he's short and can't shoot
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Fri Jun-28-13 12:04 PM
so he'll be limited.

2203069, in 2014 the bulls might have the 3pt following shooters:
Posted by select_from_where, Thu Jun-27-13 11:13 PM
Mitotic
Snell
Murphy
Rose
Deng
Butler

FOCK
2203074, CJ Leslie lost big-time
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jun-27-13 11:15 PM
2203076, Lakers should have taken Ennis
Posted by LBs Finest, Thu Jun-27-13 11:20 PM
2203085, NICE Deshaun! Get it.
Posted by guru0509, Thu Jun-27-13 11:26 PM
GO Spurs.
2203132, that's a great spot for him...
Posted by LegacyNS, Fri Jun-28-13 04:03 AM

<---- 5....

Occupy Big Government..

2203197, agreed, I thought he was Europe bound tbh
Posted by guru0509, Fri Jun-28-13 09:35 AM
2203087, smh Phil Pressey needed another year so bad
Posted by guru0509, Thu Jun-27-13 11:33 PM
idiot advisors around him
2203143, Dawg, as someone who watched him play regularly....
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Jun-28-13 06:19 AM
I can't believe anyone who honestly cared about him as a person would not advise him to stay in school. Dude single-handedly lost 4 or 5 games for Mizzou with his reckless, bone-headed play.
2203120, Doc Rivers on Bill Simmons
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Fri Jun-28-13 12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uXPsZnS8CT8
2203149, I don't like agreeing with Bill Simmons, but C'mon...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri Jun-28-13 07:01 AM
Doc knew Paul and KG wouldn't be around for the rest of his contract.
2203607, Even if he did, so the fuck what?
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Jun-29-13 12:26 PM

Name an elite coach that enjoys coaching shitty teams?

Feel bounces the MINUTE he sees his teams in decline

Popovich OPENLY SAID he's leaving when Timmay retires

That we are beefing with Doc about it is pure 'cism

And the trade completely vindicates his decision

He knew Ainge was going to blow that team up

(C)Keith Murray, "
2203153, yea Simmons made it almost unwatchable to be honest
Posted by southphillyman, Fri Jun-28-13 07:32 AM
his dick eating style doesn't translate well on TV
he could be doing the NFL draft and he'd bring up the james harden trade at least 5 times
even managed to squeeze in a "cmon guys trob is a great deal why doesn't anyone want him!!!" segue that left the panel with blank stares lol
most of his jokes are cringe worthy , the awkward silence when he told the dennis schoeder story/joke was painful
group i was watching with were dying everytime jalen DIDN'T laugh at a joke
2203194, Whats lame is how Bill always looks around for expressions from
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Fri Jun-28-13 09:24 AM
>his dick eating style doesn't translate well on TV
>he could be doing the NFL draft and he'd bring up the james
>harden trade at least 5 times
>even managed to squeeze in a "cmon guys trob is a great deal
>why doesn't anyone want him!!!" segue that left the panel with
>blank stares lol
>most of his jokes are cringe worthy , the awkward silence when
>he told the dennis schoeder story/joke was painful
>group i was watching with were dying everytime jalen DIDN'T
>laugh at a joke
>

the panel when he says something he thinks is clever

Like he's waiting for them to laugh at his jokes.
2203208, Dude Sounded Like Zimmerman's Lawyer Telling Knock Knock Jokes
Posted by RexLongfellow, Fri Jun-28-13 10:07 AM
Congratulations...you're doing the draft
2203318, I said it in that "Doc RIvers" post....
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Jun-28-13 12:44 PM
I love dude, but he signed a 5 year deal knowing full well KG and PP wouldn't be with him through the end of it. Like, WTF did you expect, Glenn? At some point in that new deal he had to know it was gonna get lean in that bitch.
2203151, so ppl are saying bennett's shoulder is still fucked up?
Posted by southphillyman, Fri Jun-28-13 07:20 AM
interesting #1 pick to say the least
only saw dude in that 1 tourney game and he was fucking horrible
ppl were high on him tho so we'll see i guess
he looked smaller then battier during the interview tho
at that size/weight i wonder if he'll be explosive enough to get off against nba length/speed
we'll see
2203186, they used the #1 overall pick on a 6'7" PF, lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Jun-28-13 09:13 AM
2203195, Don't Care....those Ries' Pleas are OVER WITH
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri Jun-28-13 09:27 AM
2203200, you'll be blaming otto just like you blame monroe
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Jun-28-13 09:44 AM

you going on year four with your fake franchise loser PG...when HE don't make it, don't blame otto. or nene or okafor's knees.

2203201, I've blamed no one. You gonna start throwing shots at Chubb Rock...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri Jun-28-13 09:50 AM
any minute now.
2203217, no, i won't...he got good hands and can shoot.
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Jun-28-13 10:18 AM
2203218, So Playoffs or bust?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri Jun-28-13 10:24 AM
That's where I'm at.
2203219, of course...never had a problem with saying so.
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Jun-28-13 10:26 AM
said it last year. i expect the best of kyrie. i ain't hiding or tempering expectations, because he's that good.
2203227, Cool. Should be a fun season.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri Jun-28-13 10:39 AM
2203239, Washington over Cleveland.......
Posted by murph71, Fri Jun-28-13 11:02 AM

That's where I'm at right now....Wall's only issue has been his status as a young player amid some pretty dysfunctional players....They got rid of the nutcases....I've seen enough from the kid to see that when he's in the lineup he actually wins games (the Wizards' record when he came back into the lineup this past season says as much....)

If they are healthy they will def. be a 8th or 7th seed in the playoffs...

I see a rougher road for 'Rie and company, though....Their no. 1 pick is def. intriguing...But I don't know if Cleveland has the complete team....And as great as 'Rie has been (that kid is scary good) he has to now show that he can make his teammates better....If he does that and if his teammates come through, it will def. be interesting....

But that's a big IF...
2203350, and he has to stay healthy......
Posted by southphillyman, Fri Jun-28-13 01:25 PM
which is another big IF
2203221, Laugh now
Posted by Geez 216, Fri Jun-28-13 10:29 AM
All our surprise picks have turned out good.
2203371, lol he's not a pitcher he'll be fine
Posted by Heinz, Fri Jun-28-13 01:43 PM
2203182, My boy Jalen was havin a rough night
Posted by Ceej, Fri Jun-28-13 09:08 AM
I assume BS next to him threw his game off
2203548, RE: My boy Jalen was havin a rough night
Posted by ZioN, Fri Jun-28-13 10:03 PM
Yeah, they only spent the past 8 months every week together doing NBA shows and however many more at Grantland before that. How awkward to sit next to each other on draft night.

Please.
2203559, Relax, bro. No Magic Johnson completely changes BS's behavior.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Jun-28-13 10:58 PM

He's afraid and intimidated by Magic, which is why
he barely speaks during the regular coverage and says
nothing snarky

He's not shitting on Doc Rivers in front of Magic

He was on fulll asshole mode last night
2203583, fair point
Posted by ZioN, Sat Jun-29-13 08:48 AM

Although there's not much else to do but talk shit on draft night.

I just don't really understand the backlash when dude was only calling Doc on his bullshit. Simmons seems to receive a lot of hate round here though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
2203604, Remember something: Rivers was asked a QUESTION and ANSWERED IT.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Jun-29-13 12:17 PM

He didn't come out of his mouth about Bill Simmons,
because Bill Simmons is a nobody to Doc Rivers.

Bill Simmons, on the other hand, went out of his way to
shit on Rivers.

I like BS a lot. His Book of Basketball is stellar. But
he has to decide if he's actually a journalist or not. If
he is, he has to tone down the fan shit because it comes
across as dumb and off putting.

>Although there's not much else to do but talk shit on draft
>night.

Well, you could analyze and discuss the player and prospects
intelligently.

>I just don't really understand the backlash when dude was only
>calling Doc on his bullshit.

On what bullshit? Odd how nobody has blamed the right person
here: DANNY AINGE. If anything, the trade completely vindicates
Doc River's decision: he didn't want to be part of a bullshit
tank rebuilding. Notice how nobody criticizes Phil Jackson for
jumping ship every time the Lakers are headed downward. And note
how Popovich OPENLY SAID he's retiring when Tim Duncan retires.

Why?

Because when Duncan retires, the Spurs won't contend anymore.
He doesn't want to coach a shitty team.

Magically, its only bad when Doc Rivers has done it.

Simmons seems to receive a lot of
>hate round here though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
2203643, So damn true nm
Posted by NotScared2Ask, Sat Jun-29-13 02:54 PM
2203369, Brampton goes number 1.
Posted by Heinz, Fri Jun-28-13 01:42 PM
joining his other Brampton native...bam bam bam.

next year another Canadian goes number 1 with Wiggins? yep.
2203599, Knicks! Hardaway JR & CJ Leslie on the FA wire. LEH GO!
Posted by Radio Rahim, Sat Jun-29-13 12:05 PM