Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOh yeah..Scottie Pippen knocked some nigga out in Malibu Sun.night (swp)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2201289
2201289, Oh yeah..Scottie Pippen knocked some nigga out in Malibu Sun.night (swp)
Posted by LAbeathustla, Wed Jun-26-13 01:38 AM
I didnt seee a post about..and somethin tells me this nigga tryin to get paid...this what he get tho for haggling Scottie about autographs while he tryin to dine with his family.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-scottie-pippen-20130625,0,4577213.story?track=rss

Former NBA star Pippen questioned in fight at Malibu restaurant
Deputies interview the former Chicago Bulls star, who was wanted on suspicion of assault to commit great bodily injury. Officials call the situation 'complex.'

By Andrew Blankstein and Kate Mather, Los Angeles Times

June 24, 2013, 7:53 p.m.

An altercation involving Chicago Bulls basketball legend Scottie Pippen is a "complex" situation and will require more investigation to determine whether any arrests should be made, Los Angeles County sheriff's officials said.

The Sheriff's Department said Monday that Pippen was wanted on suspicion of assault with intent to commit great bodily injury stemming from an incident Sunday evening at the Nobu Malibu restaurant.

Witnesses told authorities that the former player was "one of the combatants" in the incident, reported about 6:30 p.m. in the 22700 block of Pacific Coast Highway, a statement from the department said. Deputies found a man with a head injury; he was taken to a hospital and released Monday morning.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said the altercation occurred between Pippen and another man. Witnesses told deputies that the other man appeared to be intoxicated, Whitmore said.

"We are going to be investigating all avenues connected to this," Whitmore said, adding that deputies are trying to determine "whether the injuries were the result of the altercation or for some other reason."

Pippen voluntarily spoke to authorities Monday afternoon and was allowed to leave without being arrested, Whitmore said. The NBA star was cooperative during the interview, he said.

A woman who answered the phone at Nobu Malibu declined to comment on the incident.

Pippen, whose NBA career spanned nearly two decades, is best known for his 11 seasons with the Chicago Bulls, during which he and Michael Jordan led the team to six championships in the 1990s. He was part of the much-revered Dream Team that won a gold medal at the 1992 Olympics and earned another gold at the 1996 games.

He works as a special advisor to the Bulls' president and chief operating officer, according to his Facebook page.

2201294, lol @ "whether the injuries were the result of the altercation
Posted by AlBundy, Wed Jun-26-13 02:14 AM
or for some other reason."

-------------------------
“Floyd Mayweather should be taking fights up to 157 or 160 pounds...His frame can hold the weight..it's not even a lot of weight....Go to the gym and lift weights man..lol.”-- Warren Coolidge
2201297, homie was on a gurney gettin rolled to the ambulance on the news
Posted by LAbeathustla, Wed Jun-26-13 02:57 AM
2201332, STAY OUT OF MALIBU, PIPPEN
Posted by Frank Mackey, Wed Jun-26-13 07:53 AM
2201355, ^^^^a real reactionary
Posted by mrhood75, Wed Jun-26-13 08:58 AM
2201390, haha
Posted by Amritsar, Wed Jun-26-13 10:08 AM
2201480, ^^^ doesn't like Pippen's jerkoff name
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Jun-26-13 11:57 AM
2201564, NOBU treats sports stars like objects....Man!
Posted by Castro, Wed Jun-26-13 12:49 PM
2201342, dude called Pippen the n-word (swipe)
Posted by J_Sun, Wed Jun-26-13 08:27 AM
If this is all true, Pippen is 100% justified in whoopin that ass.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/25/scottie-pippen-self-defense-knockout-assault/

Scottie Pippen's claiming he attacked a fan in Malibu this weekend in self-defense ... after the man called him the n-word and then spit at him.

Sources close to Pippen tell us, the middle-aged man who got his ass kicked by Pippen outside Nobu Sunday night was a drunk, overly aggressive fan who had been badgering Pippen for attention all evening ... beginning inside Nobu, where Pippen was eating with friends.

At one point, we're told one of Pippen's dinner guests went to the bathroom ... and the man sat in the guest's place ... continuing to pester Pippen with questions. We're told Pippen bit his tongue and politely asked the man to leave.

After the meal, we're told Pippen agreed to take a photo with the man outside the restaurant ... but the man continued to be aggressive, demanding an autograph as well. Pippen refused and we're told that's when the man dropped the n-bomb, shoved the NBA legend, then spat at him.

Sources close to Pippen say he lost it when the spit landed on his young daughter -- and Pippen flew into attack mode.

As we reported, the alleged victim was subsequently transported to a nearby hospital with severe injuries to his head, face, and back. Pippen has since spoken with authorities and he was not arrested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes I contemplate moving to a warmer place, then the lake and skyline give me a warm embrace" © Common
2201343, if it happened like that I can kinda see why Pip fucked him up...
Posted by LegacyNS, Wed Jun-26-13 08:32 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67292.html
2201358, yea, you spit on me? you're getting punched. you spit on
Posted by veritas, Wed Jun-26-13 09:01 AM
my daughter? (i don't have a daughter, but still)

you might have to go to the hospital.
2201585, I remember seeing 2 chicks at an outdoor coffee shop get spit on
Posted by 3xKrazy, Wed Jun-26-13 01:00 PM
by some homeless crackhead who was out of his fucking mind...and thinking if it had been me what my response would have been.

like would I really have been down to whoop some crackhead in the middle of a crowded street?

all other issues aside, with my luck I'd probably punch him square in his nose and he'd feel nothing.
2201381, One witness said dude didn't leave with those injuries
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jun-26-13 09:48 AM
He said when dude left, he didn't have those injuries.

All signs point to Pip being firmly justified
2201427, wow
Posted by 3xKrazy, Wed Jun-26-13 10:36 AM
>Sources close to Pippen tell us, the middle-aged man who got
>his ass kicked by Pippen outside Nobu Sunday night was a
>drunk, overly aggressive fan who had been badgering Pippen for
>attention all evening ... beginning inside Nobu, where Pippen
>was eating with friends.
>
>At one point, we're told one of Pippen's dinner guests went to
>the bathroom ... and the man sat in the guest's place ...
>continuing to pester Pippen with questions. We're told Pippen
>bit his tongue and politely asked the man to leave.

surprised the restaurant didn't take care of this. LA hot spots need to be quick to diffuse these types of situations and protect their celeb clientele.
2201934, Damn, Scottie went to town on his monkey-ass
Posted by BlassFemur, Wed Jun-26-13 09:05 PM
2201344, Hilarious Deadspin comment alert!
Posted by KosherSam, Wed Jun-26-13 08:33 AM
Man: "Hey, it's Scottie Pippen! I should politely ask him for an autograph after dessert."

Man: *eats restaurant's specialty, a frozen banana*

Man: *decides to order another because it was so good*

Man: *orders*

Man: "Might as well go ask him while I'm waiting."

Man: *walks over to Scottie Pippen*

Man: "Excuse me, Mr. Pippen. Could I trouble you for an autograph? I was always a big fan of yours."

Pippen: "No- *starts to say "problem", but is cut off*

Waiter: "I'm sorry, sir. The kitchen says we're out of that dessert.

Man: "Ah, who needs a second banana, anyway?"

Pippen: *beats shit out of Man*
2201365, lmao!!
Posted by ne_atl, Wed Jun-26-13 09:19 AM
2201437, nice
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Jun-26-13 10:47 AM
2201479, Hahahaha
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Jun-26-13 11:56 AM
2201962, LOL
Posted by LA2Philly, Wed Jun-26-13 10:38 PM
2201347, spitting on a dude in front of his family?
Posted by guru0509, Wed Jun-26-13 08:39 AM
yea, he earned that ass whooping and then some.
2201359, the very definition of 'asking for it,' really.
Posted by veritas, Wed Jun-26-13 09:01 AM
2201360, lol, yeah...
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Jun-26-13 09:05 AM
if it went down like that, there's nothing else to discuss. As a father, if a motherfucker spit on my daughter...he's getting taken the fuck apart. No words.
2201481, Makes Nobu sound like such a rough-and-tumble spot, lol.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Jun-26-13 11:57 AM
2202032, Pip locks down the perimter in the grandest fasion possible yet again
Posted by Garhart Poppwell, Thu Jun-27-13 06:09 AM