Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: i still see the Heat wrapping it up back home,because
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2195341&mesg_id=2195956
2195956, RE: i still see the Heat wrapping it up back home,because
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Fri Jun-14-13 09:49 AM
man one thing about the heat once they blow you out they usually win the series and also they have blown the spurs out twice, when was the last time you saw the spurs give up a 100 points twice in a week and get blown out again?

d wade was great and all he has to do is take shots and be aggressive same with bron and bosh. bosh on the block just get his david robinson swat on, drive to the hole and its a good look.

to me though coach spo got a big one on pop with mike miller in the starting lineup,that threw the spurs well off.

defend the 3 point line and bang them in the paint.

like i said neal and green are having an out of body series each, however it ain't gonna hold up.

ginobli is the difference and he can't find no gear.

5-10 years back with those old defensive minded spurs,, this series might be the spurs 3-1, however this version of the spurs doesn't play like the ones lebron saw when he was in cleveland.

while POP is one of the greatest coaches ever,etc.. the push to be a offense first has exposed them in ways which use to hardly ever be there.

the worst thing to happen to the spurs was sweeping memphis because they got a alse sense of where they are,not saying they don't win that series however they ain't hardly 4-0 against any legit team.

to me the spurs are very lucky to have gotten where they got this year.

the lakers nearly half the team hurt round 1
the warriors young, green and they blew game 1 round 2

the grizzles no rudy gay and no offense round 3

the spurs have had a great season, however they are very lucky