Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou didn't answer my question.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2185288&mesg_id=2271129
2271129, You didn't answer my question.
Posted by SoulHonky, Tue Dec-03-13 07:59 PM
I asked what the point was.
You said current position titles don't have a point, which apparently means your classifications not having a point makes your point.

I asked what it helps predict.
You didn't mention anything. The one time I've seen you use it as a predictor (Kawhi vs. PG), it was wrong.

If you want to say this is just for fun, fine. But don't say that it can used as a predictor of some sort or that you have some greater point.
Also, if this is supposed to be a source of debate, you should embrace debate and not just work from the premise that PG is a Nyquil, refuse to see how it could be wrong, and weaken the overall definition by extending it in order to keep PG in the Nyquil classification.

Finally, I'd recommend saying that Nyquil is the Kingdom and there are different phylums to break them into. That way there can be more discussion as to which phylum they are a part of, rather than just grouping McKey, Pippen, George, etc. into the same single classification.