Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectUncle Flo talks shop...(quotes)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2184827&mesg_id=2187064
2187064, Uncle Flo talks shop...(quotes)
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Tue May-28-13 03:26 AM
Florentino Pérez: "Everybody knows I speak with all the media. But I do it in private"
Florentino Pérez: "There are journalists that want to have a greater influence on RM than they should have"
Florentino Pérez: "Unfortunately the situation on the 3 years I wasn't here was not good and I had to come back"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho has not asked a euro (for ending the contract). He has already said that and I'm saying it now"
Florentino Pérez: "I don't know if Karanka will leave or stay"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho's departure is of mutual agreement. Nobody has to pay nobody"
Florentino Pérez: "I've never heard anybody say that Casillas leaks"
Florentino Pérez: "Cristiano is our best player with difference. He has had an exemplary behavior"
Florentino Pérez: "All of our players speak wonders to me about Mourinho"
Florentino Pérez: "José Mourinho has taken us to our rightful place. In all his years we've reached CL semifinals"
Florentino Pérez: "We want Zidane to lead our sporting project for the next four years"
Florentino Pérez: "The coach and Zidane will decide Kaká's future"
Florentino Pérez: "Kaká arrived 4 years ago alongside Benzema and Cristiano. Between these players we've increased our income in 30%"
Florentino Pérez: "If somebody wants Coentrăo they'll have to pay the clause on his contract"
Florentino Pérez: "Falcao is a very good player, but I've heard he's signing with Monaco"
Florentino Pérez: "I think Isco is a great player but we have a lot of other players in his position"
Florentino Pérez: "Carvajal is coming to Real Madrid. He's one of our own"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho hasn't done any damage to the club's image. What happens is that when he makes a mistake it transcends globally"
Florentino Pérez: "When Mourinho makes a mistake he apologizes for it"
Florentino Pérez: "Around Real Madrid untrue stories are created"
Florentino Pérez: "Real Madrid is so grand that a lot of people want to become famous at the expense of the club"
Florentino Pérez: "Cazorla? We have Özil, who is very hard to substitute"
Florentino Pérez: "there is the thought of two great signings and also promoting some of the cantera kids"
Florentino Pérez: "Zidane does not want Jesé to go away"
Florentino Pérez: "There has not been any offers from any club about any player. We have not spoken with anybody from Juventus"
Florentino Pérez: "I like Klopp, but his players are kids and not Real Madrid's"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho will be remembered for his work"
Florentino Pérez: "I think Toril is spectacular, he wants to remain in the cantera"
Florentino Pérez: "A lot of your journalist partners have hurt Casillas more than helping him"
Florentino Pérez: "The club thinks Casillas is the best GK in the world, but we can't intervene on the coach choices"
Florentino Pérez: "Barcelona's media helps Barça. Madrid's media does not help Real Madrid"
Florentino Pérez: "Cristiano is the best in the world and I want to build around him a champion Real Madrid"
Florentino Pérez: "All the coaches have the same amount of power. What changes is each personality"
Florentino Pérez: "Replacing Xabi Alonso will not be easy and that will be the future trouble of Real Madrid"
Florentino Pérez: "There are things that I dislike, like the pressure some want to have over this club"
Florentino Pérez: "This year some of the media have gone too far with us"
Florentino Pérez: "Mourinho has always wanted to protect the players"
Florentino Pérez: "The greatness of Real Madrid is its independence"
Florentino Pérez: "Neymar is a magnificent player. I could've sign him if the conditions did not alter the club's ecosystem"
Florentino Pérez:" (Neymar)We had to pay his club, his father, an investers fund. Adding the tax expenses it would have cost us more than €150 million"