Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectotherwise this may be the >last time I drop money on a WWE pay per view,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2159060&mesg_id=2159373
2159373, otherwise this may be the >last time I drop money on a WWE pay per view,
Posted by Virgenes Corazon, Mon Apr-08-13 12:17 AM
time of death, then...

I couldn't blame somebody for not wanting to drop PPV money after this one.

They turn Big Show again, out of all three possibilities? When it looked like Sheamus was reaching to him and Orton tagged himself in?

Jericho carried Fandango like a baby and even put himself in the small package at the end. Obviously a pro's pro.

Glad to see Henry get the win, tho.

For my money, the best match of the night was Swagger/Del Rio.

They invested their marquee matches on four superstars who have had seven matches between them in the year between Wrestlemanias. No surprise that all of them would be long, drawn-out plodders.

Punk was great in that match, but only the last third of that match really had any juice to it. Not even the other two matches had that. Punk will be rolling like Earl Campbell in about five years because of that elbow drop.

The end of Rock-Cena II with all the teased finishers was the most irritating thing all night.

What a bland-ass Mania that couldn't salvage bad buildups.