Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAfro grandpa was the ultimate "good rib gone wrong" example
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2148985&mesg_id=2149607
2149607, Afro grandpa was the ultimate "good rib gone wrong" example
Posted by Tiger Woods, Tue Mar-19-13 09:01 AM
like it probably gets giggles backstage so they thought it'd be a good idea to put it on television.

I just hated EVERYTHING about that show last night. I hated the way the Punk/Taker back and forth just ended like a wet fart. I hated the afro grandpa thing. I hated Hunter just assaulting Heyman just because he can (heel shit), then there being no physical confrontation between Hunter and Lesnar when apparently these two HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH but not enough to touch each other. I hate wasting a Big Show face turn and I hate John Cena expressing no really earnest sense of urgency only 20 days from what is supposedly the biggest match of his life...which, to Cena's credit, is mostly a result of what I hate the most.

Above all else, I hate what Rock is and what they're letting him do. I am so ready for him to just go away altogether. I'm ready to stop watching these bullshit video packages that make no one's dick hard. I hate watching trailers for his juvenile movies that I'll likely never see in my life. I can't stand any of it and the sooner he goes away the better. He's the corniest and most overrated commodity in the company and I'm ready for him to not only leave right now but to stay away for good.

Who's behind these guys? I don't even care who they push to the moon at this point, I'll take anybody. I hated Cena for years but now I at least appreciate him and view him as a credible main event babyface. Just give me anybody, Sheamus, Ryback, the big black dude from PrimeTime Players, anyone. Please just give me someone homegrown who I can see in the main event on a consistent basis who will work regularly and will work hard.