Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFor those interested, he posted this on Facebook:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2134355&mesg_id=2134382
2134382, For those interested, he posted this on Facebook:
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Feb-20-13 01:19 PM
"First off, I want to thank all the fans for making Dream Puffz come true, especially the Duke and Haddonfield communities. It has been an exciting adventure developing and growing the Dream Puffz brand and business. My experience with the shop and the overwhelming support from the community has been truly amazing.

We have sold over a hundred thousand cream puffs! I strongly encourage entrepreneurs to follow their dreams and invest in building a business they love. While I know there is a strong business potential of a cream puff-based shop, I have been presented with a terrific real estate opportunity that will require my full attention. After much contemplation, I have decided to close Dream Puffz to follow my growing interest in real estate and pursue another business opportunities.

I cannot thank all of our supporters and the amazing Dream Puffz team, who made the best cream puffs in the world, enough. It was an honor to open the business in the community and I look forward to remaining an entrepreneur.

Brian Zoubek, owner/creator Dream Puffz & proud Haddonfield native"

While the "strong business potential of a cream puff-based shop" is a cyse, it was a nice thing for him to include. Way nicer than "small potatoes compared to the Duke-connected real estate game." He's a good guy.