Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyea my bad. I thought I replied to you via inbox
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2121688&mesg_id=2123255
2123255, yea my bad. I thought I replied to you via inbox
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jan-31-13 02:57 PM
I was saying that I like the general idea, themes, and possibilities with what you put up. I clicked around a bit to all teh different pages, but its hard for me to really focus on that right now since I'm still trying to figure out the content and organization of everything else..

One thing I was thinking is :Im not sure I want sites off sites. My initial line of thought is I want everything in one place, of course that could become extremely confusing and cluttered but I'm still back and forth on the idea of spreading people out too thin.

In my mind (again this is just my early vision) I want a lot of what we do to be interconnected. This may be unrealistic given everyones schedule and real life commitments, but if I'm doing my gambling podcast or blog like bomb suggested, I want to be able to refer to something bomb might have said in his storytelling section.

The guys at KSK did a pretty good job of this--but you still ended up with different blogs being linked to the "mother blog". I know were all different here and thats what we love about it---but Id like us to have some underlying theme or tone that we can call our own as a community.

This may change as I think about this more--like I said, the way my brain works its hard for me to really think much about the site when the pieces to put in are not complete.

I want the site to work with the different content areas, and not the organization of the site to have to be made around a particular site template.