Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThank You for the Anchor
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2121688&mesg_id=2123211
2123211, Thank You for the Anchor
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Jan-31-13 01:49 PM
Fellas and ladies if you would like to participate in anyway, please fill this out

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFFEYzRfN3M0aF9fTHc0VXBlR2J5SVE6MQ

Itll only take a few minutes and is helping to inform what I think the next steps should be. There have been so many great ideas coming in the last few days--I would love to see this come to fruition in one way or another--even if II dont end up being a part of it.

Theres a lot of you that are a lot more funny and talented than me in these areas.

Anyhow, Ive gotten almost 30 responses to the spreadsheet above and almost 40 people originally replied. We've definitely got the manpower but now the challenge is the organization of it all.

There are a lot of ways to do this--I want to keep this process as democratic as feasible because I think this belongs to this community--but at the same time I realize if we make it a full democratic process were gonna end up arguing and going back and forth like we so often do on thee boards. For something like this there will have to be some hard decisions made if we're gonna be successful.

For those of you who have the spreadsheet. I've just added a 3rd sheet for us to do some more Market research. Just plug in sites we should look at whether its to emulate a little of what they do--or if they do something we SHOULD not do.

Also in case all of you dont know. We can comment on anything in the spreadsheet by going to Insert and then Comment on the top menu. The comments show up in a separate box that wont clutter the spreadsheet.

Once we officially hit phase 1.2 ill create a new post that I hope will allow us to have more of a discussion as a group on here.

May also create an email chain..we'll see